Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:09 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo toddered up to Mia and grinned happily, "I want up there too!" She said excitedly before running to Eli and pulling on his pant leg, "Come on! You can get something to eat and help me up there!" Her arms flailed out as she spoke, the long red and black striped shirt she was wearing flying around the young girl at her actions.

Ichii opened and closed his mouth multiple times before nodding slowly, burying his head back into Leo's shoulder. He bit his lip as he squirmed slightly and tried to slide down Leo's back. It wasn't like he wanted to get down, but he was a bit worried that if he kept up with this cuddling thing that Leo would push him away, "I... I want down, please." He murmured quietly, almost whispered.

Sora handed Ana back to Lizzie and hummed in agreement, "Yeah, okay. And I really wanna eat now!" Once Ana was in Lizzie's grasp, he quickly made his way over to Sam and took he plate, "Thank you!" He said gratefully before happily running back to the table in the kitchen and digging in, once he found the utensils of course.

Miki nodded and smiled down at Leo, "Yeah. I kind of feel sorry for Sam having to put up with Sora's dramatic behaviour. He can be a handfull at times." She replied and motioned for Leo to come and get something to eat.

Leo nodded letting Ichii slide down careful that he landed on his feet.
"I dont think Sammy minds much, he likes you and Sora, he hasn't been around olders kids since..since before" he said before deciding he'd said enough. He glanced around, and hesitated slightly when he saw people he didn't know, staying by Miki and Ichii he looking around for his brother.

Sam nodded at Sora and went to get more plates, wanting everyone to have their food before he got his own. He quickly got two more for Lizzie and the other boy who had arrived with Miki and the rest of the kids and began to bring them to the table. Not all at the same time of course.

Mia smiled down at Runo watching as the younger girl went to find someone she did not know. With a shrug she spotted Miki and Ichii along with her brother.
"hey Ichii! Leo! Over here!" she said waving them over.

Leo turned to Ichii "lets go eat" he said signailng with his head to where Mia was. He didn't want to seem rude by just taking off and he didnt want to make Ichii go if he'd rather stay with Miki, this way itd be fine either way "I think Sammy's gettin the food and Mia wont be quiet if we dont go"

"Hey!" Mia protested from her perch/seat

Leo turned with a smile spinning on the heel of his shoe and sticking out his tongue at Mia he kept on spinning so that
he was facing Miki and Ichii again
"..imma pay for that one" he said tilting his head in thought before shrugging. Honestly he was just glad both Sammy and Mia had friends here and they were gonna eat!..and he had made a friend too. That was cool too.

( edited)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:39 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo toddered up to Mia and grinned happily, "I want up there too!" She said excitedly before running to Eli and pulling on his pant leg, "Come on! You can get something to eat and help me up there!" Her arms flailed out as she spoke, the long red and black striped shirt she was wearing flying around the young girl at her actions.

Ichii opened and closed his mouth multiple times before nodding slowly, burying his head back into Leo's shoulder. He bit his lip as he squirmed slightly and tried to slide down Leo's back. It wasn't like he wanted to get down, but he was a bit worried that if he kept up with this cuddling thing that Leo would push him away, "I... I want down, please." He murmured quietly, almost whispered.

Sora handed Ana back to Lizzie and hummed in agreement, "Yeah, okay. And I really wanna eat now!" Once Ana was in Lizzie's grasp, he quickly made his way over to Sam and took he plate, "Thank you!" He said gratefully before happily running back to the table in the kitchen and digging in, once he found the utensils of course.

Miki nodded and smiled down at Leo, "Yeah. I kind of feel sorry for Sam having to put up with Sora's dramatic behaviour. He can be a handfull at times." She replied and motioned for Leo to come and get something to eat.

Eli looked down taken aback a bit by Runo suddenly running to opposite side of the room then back to him. ( he'd hardly seen her move !) the same smirk/smile that he had given her earlier appeared on his face again "Alright" he said reailzing that Runo would most likely not give up he then let Runo lead the way nodding at Lizzie on the way "Is that your brother?" he said gesturing to a boy that seemed around his age and was already eating.

Lestat looked around a bit on edge by how many people there were.

Lizzie cleaned up Ana and started feeding her from a container taking out a bottle and placing in the sink on hot water so that it'd be warm when they went to bed. She tried to get in her own food in bettween Ana's eating but it was obvious her priority was her sister.
"So that's Runo?" she asked Sora with a smile watching the little girl pulling Eli along giggling a bit. She never thought that of all people susch a little girl would be able to break trough Eli's 'loner shield', the unseen force that seemed to always keep him away from people.  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm
(bump? )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm
(( bump ))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 pm
And the rp died again
Quick someone get a crash cart!
XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

(( -dies- Sorry I haven't posted in forever!))

Runo smiled giddily and skipped up to the counter, glancing back at Lestat sitting on Eli's arm, "No one's gonna hurt you!" She tried to explain to the lizard, a sweet smile on her face before she turned to Eli, "Ah, yeah! That's Sora-nii." Runo exclaimed with a wild gesture of her hands. She sort of disliked being tiny, everyone else could see things up and could reach high things. Sighing quietly, Runo pulled at her pigtails before tugging at Eli's pants again, "Can I get up?"

Ichii sighed and leaned against Miki's leg, resting his head on his older sister's side before closing his eyes, ignoring the quiet rumble his stomach made. He would eat after everyone cleared out of the area, and besides, he wasn't as hungry as he thought he was. The young violet haired boy glanced up when he heard his name, and he nodded softly, "O-Okay." He mumbled quietly before taking hold of Leo's jacket, a small, shy smile on his lips. He was still slightly nervous with being around strangers, but it seemed that everyone here was pretty nice.

Munching on his spaghetti, which he seemed to enjoy immensly, Sora glanced up at Lizzie and nodded, "Yup. That's Runo, the family's bundle of energy." He grinned before resting his chin in his hand, mindlessly twirling the noddles around with his fork. He really needed to learn how to make food like this. It was delicious!

"I'm the second bundle of energy! You're the first with your 'Oh! The world is coming to an end without pocky!' Hm?" Runo piped up with a large smile on her face, giggling quietly before she directed her attention back to Lestat.

Miki nodded serenely and questioned the subject no further, "Well, I think everyone here is pretty much around the same age in one way or another, hey?" She replied before resting a hand on Ichii's head, tangling her fingers in her younger brother's hair. She let the young boy go before walking over to Sora and resting her head on top of his, mindlessly playing with his hair.

Sora only rolled his eyes playfully at his younger sister and grinned, "Of course I am! I'm the exciting one in this family." He grinned, a small content purr coming from his mouth when Miki's fingers tangled and rubbed against his scalp, his ears perking up then flattening happily.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo smiled giddily and skipped up to the counter, glancing back at Lestat sitting on Eli's arm, "No one's gonna hurt you!" She tried to explain to the lizard, a sweet smile on her face before she turned to Eli, "Ah, yeah! That's Sora-nii." Runo exclaimed with a wild gesture of her hands. She sort of disliked being tiny, everyone else could see things up and could reach high things. Sighing quietly, Runo pulled at her pigtails before tugging at Eli's pants again, "Can I get up?"

Ichii sighed and leaned against Miki's leg, resting his head on his older sister's side before closing his eyes, ignoring the quiet rumble his stomach made. He would eat after everyone cleared out of the area, and besides, he wasn't as hungry as he thought he was. The young violet haired boy glanced up when he heard his name, and he nodded softly, "O-Okay." He mumbled quietly before taking hold of Leo's jacket, a small, shy smile on his lips. He was still slightly nervous with being around strangers, but it seemed that everyone here was pretty nice.

Munching on his spaghetti, which he seemed to enjoy immensly, Sora glanced up at Lizzie and nodded, "Yup. That's Runo, the family's bundle of energy." He grinned before resting his chin in his hand, mindlessly twirling the noddles around with his fork. He really needed to learn how to make food like this. It was delicious!

"I'm the second bundle of energy! You're the first with your 'Oh! The world is coming to an end without pocky!' Hm?" Runo piped up with a large smile on her face, giggling quietly before she directed her attention back to Lestat.

Miki nodded serenely and questioned the subject no further, "Well, I think everyone here is pretty much around the same age in one way or another, hey?" She replied before resting a hand on Ichii's head, tangling her fingers in her younger brother's hair. She let the young boy go before walking over to Sora and resting her head on top of his, mindlessly playing with his hair.

Sora only rolled his eyes playfully at his younger sister and grinned, "Of course I am! I'm the exciting one in this family." He grinned, a small content purr coming from his mouth when Miki's fingers tangled and rubbed against his scalp, his ears perking up then flattening happily.

Eli nodded slightly stopping for a second to place Lestat on a nearby shelf. The Iguana didnt think twice before climbing higher and higer until he surveyed Eli and the other children from atop the highest cabinets.

Eli shot Lestat a thanks-for-leaving-me look beore his attention was called once more by Runo as she asked to get up on the counter.
He hesitated for a moment, knowing that orphans who had iblings sometimes didn't like older kids near them especially if they were little ones.
Miki was talking to Leo about something or another and Sora was playing with his spagetti. Neither showed any signs that they may jump on him so Eli nodded once more before picking Runo up carefully and placing her in the counter near the other little girl ( Mia Tia Gia? He hadnt gotten her name)
He took a plate Lizzie had handed to him and kept his eyes on it as he twirled his fork around.

Lizzie bit back a laugh at Runo's comeback to Sora raising an eyebrow and giving Eli a look that he returned.

"I like her" Eli said simply taking a bite of his spaguetti. His voice low even Lizzie had a hard time hearing him. He fell quiet after that, feelilng his reclusive nature take full hold of him. It happened sometimes when he was around siblings, having had none himself. He looked away from Miki and Sora, Lizzie and Ana. Kepping his eyes on his food.

Cassey was finally at the doors of the orphanage walking inside she made her way inside seeing the lights on in the kitchen and hearing various voices she knew that was most likely were Lizzie had gotten to. She pulled a face at the thought of other children jumping and screaming around taking her time to get there
"I cant believe I'm stuck here" she whispered under her breath with a frustrated sigh.

Ana tilted her head to the side glancing at the hallway she wriggled in Lizzie's grasp making it clear what she wanted.
"Juliana stop..ok fine you want down I get it" Lizzie let her sister crawl down glancing as she crawled around with a bemused smile. Ana had her anticts, better she tire herslef out and fall asleep faster tonight than try to fight her, Glancing at Ana;s food she was content to find most of it gone and returned to her own food.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Mia smiled passing a plate to Runo.
"Its spaguetti, its good" she informed her friend slurping her own noodles happily.

Leo walked leading Ichii to the far end of the kitchen where there were less people. Rather than being at the center of it all like his twin.
Mia always did like attention.
"Sammy can we eat now?"

Sam smiled passing two plates to his little brother. Seeing Miki still didn't have one he took one and crossed the kitchen It was just how he was, he didnt like to eat knowing someone else hadn't been served.

Leo for his part handed Ichii a plate "Do you wanna find stools or sit on the floor" he asked. Leo honestly just wanted to eat he didnt mind where but he didnt want Ichii to sit somewhere he didnt want. There were still some empty seats even thought they were closer to everyone else and Leo didnt like crowds and noise much. He didnt say anything much but waited for the other boy to answer.

Sam handed the plate to Miki only to realize he had yet to grab one for himself.
"It's re-heated and I'm pretty much sure they'd shoot me in italy for it. But it came out pretty good" he offered smiling slightly.
He'd liked to cook before, his mother had taught him, there were things he hadnt gotten to learn...
Sam shook his head, not knowing why he was even bothering to think of back then.He glanced down at Sora and smiled again "and..um, Sora seems to like it"

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Crimson Shattered

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 pm
(( Sorry for interrupting, but is it too late to join in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Well, I think it would be fine! What do you guys think, Jezebel, Juubi?))

Runo giggled happily and flailed her arms out as she was lifted off the ground. Once she was set safely on the counter, she grinned before glancing back at Eli, "Thank you!" She smiled before turning her attention to the plate in her hands. Kicking her feet out in front of her happily, the young girl tore into her meal with a happy squeal, "Ah! You're right! This is so yummy!" She exclaimed, waving her hands around as she spoke. Soon, after a short time, there was sauce all over the small girl's face from her excited eating patterns, but a small frown crept onto her face as she spotted Eli farther away, "This is really great, huh?" She called out from across the room to the older male.

Ichii only shrugged slightly before looking over towards an empty corner of the room. Slowly, hesitantly, he began to make his way over to his destination, "I... I want to sit over there." He spoke softly, giving a light tug to Leo's shirt to get the other boy to follow him. He was getting slightly nervous with all of the other people mingling through the kitchen.

Sora continued with his purring as he ate, licking his lips once before diving back in, "I don't just like it." He turned his head to look at Sam, "I love it! It's amazing!" He moaned in delight, his ears twitching in delight before he nuzzled his head into Miki's hand. She really did know where to scratch! Lazily, his eyes opened -- when had he closed them? -- to look at his younger brother. He really wished that Ichii would be at least a bit more confident with himself though.

Rubbing her hand through Sora's chocolate locks, Miki brought her attention to Sam and gave him an appreciative smile, "Thank you." She said, sitting down beside Sora as she removed her hand from the teenager's hair, earning her a protesting groan, "Yeah, he really loves food. Well... Everything except for Wasabi. He has a fear of that." She smiled off-handedly as she started on her own plate herself.

Sora looked up from his plate and pouted slightly, "It's scary, alright? It completely burns your tongue into nothingness and makes you tear up and die!" He retorted quietly with a sigh.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Well, I think it would be fine! What do you guys think, Jezebel, Juubi?))

Runo giggled happily and flailed her arms out as she was lifted off the ground. Once she was set safely on the counter, she grinned before glancing back at Eli, "Thank you!" She smiled before turning her attention to the plate in her hands. Kicking her feet out in front of her happily, the young girl tore into her meal with a happy squeal, "Ah! You're right! This is so yummy!" She exclaimed, waving her hands around as she spoke. Soon, after a short time, there was sauce all over the small girl's face from her excited eating patterns, but a small frown crept onto her face as she spotted Eli farther away, "This is really great, huh?" She called out from across the room to the older male.

Ichii only shrugged slightly before looking over towards an empty corner of the room. Slowly, hesitantly, he began to make his way over to his destination, "I... I want to sit over there." He spoke softly, giving a light tug to Leo's shirt to get the other boy to follow him. He was getting slightly nervous with all of the other people mingling through the kitchen.

Sora continued with his purring as he ate, licking his lips once before diving back in, "I don't just like it." He turned his head to look at Sam, "I love it! It's amazing!" He moaned in delight, his ears twitching in delight before he nuzzled his head into Miki's hand. She really did know where to scratch! Lazily, his eyes opened -- when had he closed them? -- to look at his younger brother. He really wished that Ichii would be at least a bit more confident with himself though.

Rubbing her hand through Sora's chocolate locks, Miki brought her attention to Sam and gave him an appreciative smile, "Thank you." She said, sitting down beside Sora as she removed her hand from the teenager's hair, earning her a protesting groan, "Yeah, he really loves food. Well... Everything except for Wasabi. He has a fear of that." She smiled off-handedly as she started on her own plate herself.

Sora looked up from his plate and pouted slightly, "It's scary, alright? It completely burns your tongue into nothingness and makes you tear up and die!" He retorted quietly with a sigh.

User ImageSam nodded smiling at the compliment Sora gave his food. it wasn't that good really! ( Of course as most who knew him would know he was a bit of a perfectionist with food, his sense of taste being a bit more perceptive than most people) but he appreciated the comment none the less.
Hearing Sora's comment on wasabi, he couldn't help it. He laughed, hard and loud, it was the first time he had laughed like this since he was put in the system and he wasn't even sure why he found Sora's comment so funny he just did.
Once his laughter died down he blushed slightly realizing just how loud he had been. He ducked his head and went to get a plate sitting down near Sora and Miki, far enough that the two siblings could have their privacy if they wanted to talk to each other but close enough that they could talk to him easily if they wanted to. He said nothing as he dug into his food, a bit embarrassed by his earlier laughter outburst.

User Image

Mia looked up at hearing Sam's laugh.
"wow, Sammy almost never laughs like that since forever" she murmured taking another spoonful of noodles and leaving te spoon in her mouth as she stared at her brother thoughtfully.

Leo followed Ichii with a nod sitting down with the plate in his hands and getting ready to start in on it.
"itadakimasu" he murmured thoughtfully before shoving a spoonfull into his mouth, it was a phrase he had heard at their previous home in Odaiba before all meals, and one of the very few japanese words he knew.

(( sure the more the better, keeps things rom slowing down =w= ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 pm
(( ne I dont think its too late. Come on in ))

Eli looked up at Runo smiling slightly "yeah, its good, better than what Lizzie serves anyways"
"HEY!"
Eli smirked at the gare he had earned from Lizzie who was blushing and glaring somewhere between annoyed and amused,
"there is nothing wrong with my food" she muttered poking around her spagetti, so what if she ate healthy...and was a vegetarian...and didn't really know how to cook. Her food was edible!
"there is nothing right with your food" Eli countered hoping to both annoy Lizzie and make Runo laugh.
"gonna eat it or wear it hn?" he aid leaning both elbows on the counter and raising an eyebrow at Runo and the sauce mask she now wore, he reached over her head for a napkin and offered it to her with a friendly smirk.

Lizzie for her part stabbed her food sulking over her culinary skills (bad as they may be) being insulted. She was good at what she did but cooking was one thing she had always had trouble with. She could make ramen, or toast, or rice and beans, basic stuff. But she had no true knack for it,That was more Casey's deal...or it had been anyways.

As if summoned Casey walked into the small kitchen her eyes moving trough everyone making Eli visibly tense and subtly block Runo and Mia from view ( he had taken the brunt of Casey's superiority complex ( she just loved to pick at everything and Eli might as well have had a target painted on his back by the way he dressed talked acted and..pretty much everything else) He wanted to avoid anything both because Runo and her friend were too small to be exposed to Casey who could get downright cruel and for Lizzie's sake, since whenever Casey started something it was the middle Mcdonald sister who suffered the consequences)

Ana crawled out of the cabinet with a small pan in hand and a bigger one covering her head, she began to make her way crawling trough the kitchen that way, so far this place had cabinets pans pots and windows, everything needed for a toddler to get into trouble, it was great! Not looking where she was going she bumped into Casey who looked at her as if she were a very annoying very small animal. Even as she picked the girl up ( to which Ana objected) she did so as if Ana were a small dog.
"You let her loose again?" she said turning her attention on Liz "really Liz, tie her down or something if she gets lost again we're leaving her here" although this was something that any other sister might say as a joke the reactions this got from both Lizzie and Ana( who went the quietest she had been that day) were enough to make one wonder.
Lizzie quickly got up and made her way towards Casey keeping her eyes the ground and not looking at anyone in the kitchen.
She looked from the pans on the floor to Ana who looked as glad to be held by Casey as Casey was to hold her, wondering if she should pick the pans up first or take Ana ( since Casey would want both things done, she hated any mess, specially the ones Ana made)  

JezebelxRedfern

Crimson Shattered

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 pm
Name- Lucid Hanato
Age- 15 years old
Personality- A quiet boy of few words, Lucid is not so much shy as observant. He may be slightly overprotective of Mori and Yuki, but he means well. As the oldest of his family, Lucid took the job upon his shoulders to take care of his siblings and make sure to keep them safe.
Pic- User Image

Name- Yuki Hanato
Age- 11 years old
Personality- Yuki is a shy girl who would rather be reading under a tree than playing with others; a feat that she was teased about when she was younger. Though Yuki is quiet, she can open up to people she trusts and can actually sit down and have a conversation with them.
Pic- User Image

Name- Mori Hanato
Age- 3 years old
Personality- Mori is like any average three year old. Anything moving and interesting attracts the young boy, and he doesn't think about his actions. Mori has a slightly higher level of comprehension than others his age, and is just begining to start reading. Yuki is covering that subject.
Pic- User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Biting her lip to stiffle her giggles as she watched Eli and Lizzie interact, Runo crossed her legs and played with the overly large sleeves of her shirt, "Uh huh!" She agreed minutely before digging back into her food, smiling happily. Her attention was brought back to the older boy when the napkin was in her view, "Oh! No, I didn't mean to get it everywhere. Runo stated, taking the napkin with a thankful smiled before rubbing all of the sauce off her face. Runo sent Eli a mildly concerned look when he stepped in front of her, and she leaned to the right in order to see around his shoulder, "Um... Who's that?" She inquired curiously, inching a bit closer to Eli, her small hands resting on one of his elbows to keep her balance on the counter.

Ichii sat down and leaned against the wall, looking down at his spaghetti momentarily before started to eat. As soon as the food hit his tongue, the young boy realized exactly how hungry he was, and he scooped up another mouthfull, "I-It's good." Ichii's stutter made him blush slightly and he ducked his head down shyly before glancing at his brother, biting on his lip.

A slight flush worked it's way up Sora's cheeks when he heard Sam's laughter and he huffed, his ears laying flat against his head and his tail curling up against the chair in embarassment. He was really telling the truth though about the wasabi. But, maybe he was scarred for life because he shove a whole lot of it in his mouth when he was younger. He never forgot the taste of it though. A shiver ran up his spine at the thought of wasabi, "But it's true." He muttered quietly. His blush instantly disappeared when he spotted the older girl, and a small frown made it's way onto his face, "Hey! You're the rude girl who I saw before!" He exclaimed, pointing at Casey before waving his arms around to prove his point. Though, as he regarded the latest person to step into the kitchen, he glanced at Ana and his frown only grew deeper before he glanced back at Lizzie, as if to say 'and you're related to her?'

Miki lightly smacked the back of Sora's head as punishment for her brother's outburst, "Mind your manners." She reprimanded, her own dark eyes rising up to meet the newer girl's. Hm, she hadn't seen her before. She regarded her with a slightly concerned look, but only sighed and stared down at her plate. The actions of the girl did put Miki on edge, and an almost maternal instinct grinding down on her before she sighed and leaned against Sora, resting her head in the crook of her younger brother's neck.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Biting her lip to stiffle her giggles as she watched Eli and Lizzie interact, Runo crossed her legs and played with the overly large sleeves of her shirt, "Uh huh!" She agreed minutely before digging back into her food, smiling happily. Her attention was brought back to the older boy when the napkin was in her view, "Oh! No, I didn't mean to get it everywhere. Runo stated, taking the napkin with a thankful smiled before rubbing all of the sauce off her face. Runo sent Eli a mildly concerned look when he stepped in front of her, and she leaned to the right in order to see around his shoulder, "Um... Who's that?" She inquired curiously, inching a bit closer to Eli, her small hands resting on one of his elbows to keep her balance on the counter.

Ichii sat down and leaned against the wall, looking down at his spaghetti momentarily before started to eat. As soon as the food hit his tongue, the young boy realized exactly how hungry he was, and he scooped up another mouthfull, "I-It's good." Ichii's stutter made him blush slightly and he ducked his head down shyly before glancing at his brother, biting on his lip.

A slight flush worked it's way up Sora's cheeks when he heard Sam's laughter and he huffed, his ears laying flat against his head and his tail curling up against the chair in embarassment. He was really telling the truth though about the wasabi. But, maybe he was scarred for life because he shove a whole lot of it in his mouth when he was younger. He never forgot the taste of it though. A shiver ran up his spine at the thought of wasabi, "But it's true." He muttered quietly. His blush instantly disappeared when he spotted the older girl, and a small frown made it's way onto his face, "Hey! You're the rude girl who I saw before!" He exclaimed, pointing at Casey before waving his arms around to prove his point. Though, as he regarded the latest person to step into the kitchen, he glanced at Ana and his frown only grew deeper before he glanced back at Lizzie, as if to say 'and you're related to her?'

Miki lightly smacked the back of Sora's head as punishment for her brother's outburst, "Mind your manners." She reprimanded, her own dark eyes rising up to meet the newer girl's. Hm, she hadn't seen her before. She regarded her with a slightly concerned look, but only sighed and stared down at her plate. The actions of the girl did put Miki on edge, and an almost maternal instinct grinding down on her before she sighed and leaned against Sora, resting her head in the crook of her younger brother's neck.

Eli kept his voice low and averting his eyes to draw as little of Casey's attention as possible. "That" he said pushing Runo back gently with one hand so that she was fully balanced on the counter "is trouble"
He then took the used napkin from and tapped her gently on the forehead "finish up hn? Maybe next time you can make something" he said as went back to his food hoping to keep Runo occupied and distracted. He did not relax just yet. He had spent enough time near Casey to be put on edge around her.

Lestat kept watch fixing his eyes on Casey and then on Eli as if debating whether he should go to his human or not.

Lizzie squirmed slightly at Sora's comment, for some reason it felt louder than it actually was. She averted her eyes at Sora's look, leaning down too pick up the pans.

Ana sulked making it clear she was not happy to be held by Casey but did not move. She knew better than to make her elder sister mad.

Casey's attention snapped to Sora the moment his comment reached her, her eyes narrowing as she recognized the neko who almost ran her over.
"and you're the one who spazzed out before and nearly ran me over" she murmured cooly.

"Case here" Lizzie said handing the older girl her plate and interrupting her before she caused any more strife. Casey all but dumped Ana on Lizzie ( who thankfully was waiting to catch her) and went to lean against the wall, digging into her food.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff