Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:45 pm
Thread is made! smile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/recruiting-for-sasunaru-rp-with-many-roles/t.72520419/?_gaia_t_=3936

If anyone wants me to switch stuff I am happy to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Madame Tsunade smirked devilishly as she eyed the twitchy brunette in Neji's arms, hands on her hips as she thought up multiple wicked schemes she could unfurl onto the boy,
"Hmm.. I think I will take all of his clothes and force him to wear a maid outfit for a week or so..."

Kiba paled in the nobleman's arms, but Neji simply looked intrigued,
'Now, that sounds like a scaring punishment for the mutt... I will have to drop by to see that humiliation.'

Neji then nodded to the woman before him,
"Intriguing. Would you like to inform the Uzumaki's?"

Tsunade grinned excitedly, "Would I ever! Kushina's going to flip!" And with that Neji followed after the big busted woman, watching as she nearly skipped over to the red head to explain the new advancement in Kiba's failed 'behavior training'.

(Poor Kiba.. XD)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:53 pm
rip kiba xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
rip kiba xd xd

gonk <-- Kiba's face, isn't it beautiful?! XD  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 pm
Hikaru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas
rip kiba xd xd

gonk <-- Kiba's face, isn't it beautiful?! XD
xd !!!!!!!!!!!! prettiest thing ive evr seen!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Minato pouted at his wife's begging before turning to see his mother, Tsunade, walking up to them happily along with Neji and the currently captured brunette Kiba. The blonde man then diverted his love's attention, a grin playing across his lips once more.
"Kushina, look who's coming this way..!"

(Sorry, I felt the need to explain everything before I brought them over as a Minato-diversion 3.0! XD)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naruto sighed in defeat, he fought hard simply for the fact that he doesn't want to wear a wig but she insisted for playing around and messing the time. They still have a ways to go until the grand ball. Even in his room he could hear the orchestra practicing, preparing for the big night. The melody reaching to everyone's ears as they hummed and went along with the music; some even dancing; some starting tapping; this really is a huge event.

His hair stylist swayed along with the melody behind him, getting some new hair ornaments and tools that's when he heard his father's voice way back to the entrance of his room, Naruto seized this opportunity and spoke out,
"I'm leaving now, my hair is good enough."

Sitting up he heard his servants ushering a yes and bowed as he left the room. Walking towards his father. "Yes?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina reluntly looked past her love now staring at the small helpless dog lover. Immediantly she remembered everything, anger boiling inside of her creating the tails again as well as the aura.

"KIBA! HOW DARE YOU STEAL FOOD!"
Quickly walking up to the shaking boy she grabbed his collar, started dragging him away.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

"Gyaahh! Assistance! I need assistance!!!" Kiba yelled as he was getting dragged away, but Tsunade soon followed,
"Kushina dear, you need to hear my proposition first before running off! It's about your little wolfish friend here~"

Kiba gulped when the woman suddenly stopped, and turned to the woman. Although he had wanted to protest to everything, for once he chose to keeping his mouth shut.

(You'll need to do this one SasuNarufan- I've already got too many roles at the moment- so you get a long story scene! XD Tsunade wants to dicuss dressing Kiba up in drag for a week as a partial punishment to his actions~)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

( [Looks over i-naru's post] ..Oh! We're going back in time! Got it! XD)

Minato stepped into the room and smiled good naturedly at his son,
"Heya kiddo! Your mother sent me up to get you! Are you about ready?"

He watched as the stylist frowned and went to shoo him away, but he looked over at his son curiously all the same.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

((LOLLL!!! ok xd xd ))
Kushina's ears perked up, "I'm listenling." She said clearly intrigued still holding onto the boy's collar.

"I'm thinking of prettying up our little friend here, you know like an ouka." (tranny xd )

Letting go of the dog lover for a second she clapped her hands in glee and took hold of his collar before he could escape, he made 8cm before he was taken again.

"I love you Tsunade!~ Genius plan!" She exclaimed happily, her eyes shinning, and thinking of all the things she could make him wear. Even a curly wig! She smirked evily and continued discussing her ideas with her grandmother as the two headed for the hair dress.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Although Kiba struggled against the firm grip on his collar, he knew there was no escape from the fate that awaited him.

But as he looked back and saw the smirking Hyuga, he knew the jerk was going to be there at every turn to make his life (now to be full of woman's clothing) a living hell, and with that thought he lay a glare on the other and let out a feral growl as he was none too lightly dragged around the corner and out of sight of his chuckling enemy.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(haha XD)
"I'm just about ready." Naruto answered though glaring back at his stylists really annoyed that he can't leave yet, "they're still deciding on what ornament to put on." He continued, and unconsciously walking back inside the room, relaxing on his chair closing his eyes almost drifting off into slumber.

Until his hair stylist came back with even more ornaments in her hands.
She then proceeded to put two or so in, while looking in front where the mirror lies, matching everything to best she can.

Naruto sat, obviously annoyed he stared at his father and asked,
"Is the food ready?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Reaching to their destination, the two ladies were still chatting away coming up with different styles for his hair and which make up would look good. Both sitting down, everyone bowed as soon as they saw them and quickly went prepared a line of ornaments and different styles for the two ladies to pick.

And of course Kushina tied Kiba down telling the hair stylist to do exactly what she wants on him. That's when the two ladies started having light conversatons.

"What do you think of my grandchild?" Tsunade asked.

Kushina blushed upon the question, "I..." She covered her face in embrassament but continued, "I love how he's so open and carefree."
Blushing again, Tsunade smiled in response.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Minato laughed,
"It should be getting farily close, but who knows what may happen in this house hold! Kiba was pilfering food just a bit earlier when your mother and myself first entered the kitchen, I wonder it he's trying to again by now..? Your mother will be frantic about the missing food, I'm sure- She really wants this to be the perfect party for you..!"

As mach as he wanted to ruffle the boy's hair, he decided to restrain himself and instead flick his nose,
"I need to go down and check on your mother- I'll see you down there when you're finished Naru~"

And with that, the powerful man strode out of the room with a slight bounce in his step- looking enthused about the events to come.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff