Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 pm
"Of course ... Ayaki." He responded with a smile. A slight tilt of his head would reconcile a bow as he sat within his chair. Still wondering what could have ignited such a drastic change in the girl's personality. Saddening to think that his actions could have destroyed another girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:33 pm
Bowing again, Ayaki pushed out of the kage's office and nodded to the boys waiting outside "He's all yours."

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:36 pm
Touching... Ranson thought, staring idly at the black-haired girl. Perhaps there was more to her than met the eye. He would start now, he supposed, judging by the expression on the kages face. Standing, he walked to the side of the door, and concentrated. Releasing his threads, he gripped his flute tightly, and began to play. Beautiful, calming and inspiring music filled the office and the corridors outside it. It was uplifting, and would cheer most who heard it. They would also feel a slight tingle, a bit of their natural energy returning. That, they would learn, is the effect of a Tenkei.

Song  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm
Rin, stepped into the Yukikage's office, feeling that there wasn't much else that she could do for the moment. Stopping, just as she entered, she felt as though she was intruding, but didn't let the callous look, that was placed on her face, wash away. Wondering what would come of this visit, she gave a small prayer, that she would be given a descent assignment.  

TheOneOfName

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis maintained his smile as the boy entered, flute in hand as he strummed the light melody. Calming as it was, he could not feel his worries drift away. But their weight did seem to bare less heavily upon his troubled mind. A girl entering slightly after him. He would not speak for fear of interrupting the boy's tune. He would instead wait until it was done. Closed eyes and a nodding head was his only recognition of such beautiful music.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:54 pm
Standing Idly by, listening to the music, she figured the boy to be very good, and wouldn't mind challenging him some time, whether it was a fight, or a duel of music. Though she would never admit it, it was fairly enjoyable to be in the presence of another music lover. With her eyes slowly drifting over to her pan pipes, she resisted the urge to join in. She didn't want to interrupt anything, or upset the boy, by making him think that she was trying to upstage him. Watching the Kage's reaction, the enjoyment seemed to be about the same, though she herself wouldn't budge a muscle on her face.  

TheOneOfName

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm
Noticing a small lack of enthusiasm in his listeners, his face grew long and frosty. Stopping at the end of a stanza, he released the pipe, summoned his mouths, and began singing the song instead. As much as he hated singing, no matter how amazing at it he was, he hated not being enjoyed thoroughly more. He noticed an instrument on the person who had just entered, he wondered if that person would find it odd he was singing an instrumental part. To give them a bit of further entertainment, he utilized his family's technique. In a graceful, vague, dancing fashion, he half stepped around the room, pausing here and there. With every pause, a copy of himself appeared, carrying the song, each adding it's own harmony, counter-harmony, melody, or tone to the song. The music swelled, and at the end of the piece as he finished, all of himself bowed, and the copies vanished. Silently, he bowed further to the kage, then sat in a nearby chair.

160/200
(You each would gain a C rank amoutn of chakra if you were low biggrin . I'll wait till after Theone.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Crisis gave an audible clap at the end of the child's performance. Offering him a slight bow for the music, watching him sit he could tell the boy was willing to wait. How gentleman like of him. "How may I help you?" He inquired of the young woman who had entered.  

Misujage

Saint

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare blinked at being looked over. Maybe he blended in a bit too well. Nadare stepped out a bit further into the yukikages line of sight.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

His eyes would watch as Nadare shuffled about, was he becoming senile. how could he have missed such a person. Perhaps his cold aura was a bit to familiar with the office, a mistake he would be sure not to make again. "Nadare, how did your training go?"  

Misujage

Saint

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm
Watching the vibrant display of talent, she believed that it may have been a bit much for her, and was unable to appreciate the full extent of the performance. Giving a brief applause, she was shocked to find the attention suddenly upon her, unsure of how she should respond.

Finally able to think, she spoke, with a little waver, "Rin, was only wondering if you had anything that, Rin, may be able to help with." Pushing her fingers together, she continued to say, "This will be Rin's first mission, and well, Rin, is unsure as to where to go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image

"Well if you want a mission I have gotten rather hungry. Go to 'The Spot' and pick me up some roasted lamb shishkabobs~ Here is the money." He slid a few ryo across the desk and awaited Rin to take them. Honestly there was a mission board of missions for people to complete. If they wanted one from him it would be a mediocre task at best.

[ E-Ranked Mission ]

Misujage

Saint

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Listening to the Kage's task, Rin, heaved a sigh, showing her distaste for the task at hand. She was hoping that the Kage would have come up with something less mundane than that. Her mind then shrugged it off, thinking that it may have been worse. She could have placed her on the paper duty, like the lady she had run into earlier.

Brightening up a little, she placed a smile on her face, and cited, "Rin, will be back with that in a jiffy, nya."

Taking her leave of the room, she was literally running as though she were a cat, rushing out the door, then as she found it hard to stop, she started to sprint along the walls. She wasn't really prepared for the open window, that laid ahead of her, and with the missed step, the centrifugal force that she had given herself, pushed her right out the window. She went wide eyed, as she realized what was going on, and she twisted her body around, to bring her feet under her. Landing on the tiled roof paneling, she gave a sigh of relief. She then jumped off of the roof, heading for The Spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:33 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare simply stared at the window that girl pretty much fell out of. He stared for a few more seconds before he just shook his head and turned towards his kage. "I managed to learn the hatsuyuki which was about it really." Nadare said a bit embarrassed at his lack of progress. "I was wondering though since we don't quite have a sensei or a chuunin tutor would it be possible to acquire some scrolls for me and my teammates?" Nadare asked respectfully with a bow his voice as cold and concise. For someone as young as him it seemed odd that he held a speaking pattern and tone of a much older person.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm
"I would like a scroll as well" Ranson said from his seat. He got up and walked over, standing next to Nadare. He gave him a quick look, before looking back to Crisis. "Also, am I assigned to any teacher, or should I keep learning on my own?"  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games