Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:41 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
It was just data base erroring for a little while is all. *sigh of relief* It seems to have gotten it's crankyness out of it's system now.

Does anyone want to do a small avi contest tonight?

Sure ^^

All right, everyone who wants to enter, raise your hand. *holds my hand down with my other hand*

*raises hand*
Now where did Dahlia go?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:42 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

He'll be back. He just needs a 20-year Respawn time, that's all.

Rozz = Jesus.
He will rise again! lol

Yessssss. He will lead us to salvation, and mass amounts of good music!  

[ D i z z y ! ]

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:42 pm
Dizzy! I've almost finished, your pictrure i've just gotta colour it in! sorry it's taking so long! And by the way... I LOVE YOUR ART! your so amazing i've never seen anything so pretty!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:43 pm
[ automatic girl ]
Dizzy! I've almost finished, your pictrure i've just gotta colour it in! sorry it's taking so long! And by the way... I LOVE YOUR ART! your so amazing i've never seen anything so pretty!

There she is. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:43 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

Lol, I'm better for names and worse for photos and faces. Specimen pwns. domokun

I saw .45 Grave and TSOL Friday, great show but so many punks came and moshed! XD I felt like screaming "I'm goth, I'm not built for this s**t!".

Lol! Get out of the moshpit, dearie. Run for high ground! I wish there were some decent shows around here. *tear* I envy you.

I wanted to be in the front. The whole botton half of the area was the moshpit. I got hurt and my right elbow hurts like a b***h! xd
I did get out half way through 45's show, then TSOL came. .45 is touring, maybe they will come around your area. I'm lucky because I live where deathrock was born (LA) C;

Bauhaus was playing awhile back, but I couldn't go. crying

I missed Bauhaus too
D,:
they were playing at a bar and I'm underage so....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:44 pm
[ automatic girl ]

Thank you. heart  

[ D i z z y ! ]

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:44 pm
[ Dizzy! ]

Aww.. poor you. No shows where I am, (Canada, Labrador, Labrador City, population: 10,000)
other than the yearly battle of the bands by local teen bands. Annnddd, I'm the only person who holds any interest in Gothic Rock, Darkwave, Deathrock, or the Gothic here. (and I can say that, because I know every other teenager in this area.)

I got to an all girls catholic high school. Hahahaha.
I have goth friends outside of school, two of them go on gaia sometimes.
I know The Sisters of Mercy are having a show in Canada, maybe you can beg your parents for a ride. Though, I'm not lucky sometimes because I have all these kids asking me how goth am I and if I'm into dark magic. I gave a speech about goth in one of my classes. The teacher of that class likes some Bauhaus songs now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:46 pm
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

Lol, I'm better for names and worse for photos and faces. Specimen pwns. domokun

I saw .45 Grave and TSOL Friday, great show but so many punks came and moshed! XD I felt like screaming "I'm goth, I'm not built for this s**t!".

Lol! Get out of the moshpit, dearie. Run for high ground! I wish there were some decent shows around here. *tear* I envy you.

I wanted to be in the front. The whole botton half of the area was the moshpit. I got hurt and my right elbow hurts like a b***h! xd
I did get out half way through 45's show, then TSOL came. .45 is touring, maybe they will come around your area. I'm lucky because I live where deathrock was born (LA) C;

Bauhaus was playing awhile back, but I couldn't go. crying

I missed Bauhaus too
D,:
I hate it when that happens. My mommy bat plays mostly in 18+ shows. She finally got a all ages show and I got to hangout with her band and other deathrock bands. Her band rocks, you might like it.

ONLY BAD GOTHS DON'T CLICK:

http://www.myspace.com/scarletsremains  

Mrs. Pink Eyes

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:50 pm
*runs through the room with a red rubber glove on my head*

I'm A Squid!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:52 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
[ Dizzy! ]

Aww.. poor you. No shows where I am, (Canada, Labrador, Labrador City, population: 10,000)
other than the yearly battle of the bands by local teen bands. Annnddd, I'm the only person who holds any interest in Gothic Rock, Darkwave, Deathrock, or the Gothic here. (and I can say that, because I know every other teenager in this area.)

I got to an all girls catholic high school. Hahahaha.
I have goth friends outside of school, two of them go on gaia sometimes.
I know The Sisters of Mercy are having a show in Canada, maybe you can beg your parents for a ride. Though, I'm not lucky sometimes because I have all these kids asking me how goth am I and if I'm into dark magic. I gave a speech about goth in one of my classes. The teacher of that class likes some Bauhaus songs now.

Nah, I wouldn't be able to leave the province unless I tried. Worse comes to worse, me and Vanessa will save up and drive to Quebec and Ontario to see some shows. That means I'll have to suffer through The Used, Green Day and Thrice, and she'll have to suffer through SoM (and all the awesome local bands). (we're so different its not funny, lol)

And yeah, I get all these kiddies asking me if I'm Goth too. Its annoying, but I get used to it. Yay for speeches! domokun

[ D i z z y ! ]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:55 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
deadly_demon
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I missed Bauhaus too
D,:
I hate it when that happens. My mommy bat plays mostly in 18+ shows. She finally got a all ages show and I got to hangout with her band and other deathrock bands. Her band rocks, you might like it.

ONLY BAD GOTHS DON'T CLICK:

http://www.myspace.com/scarletsremains

Awsome
<3

You go to a catholic all grl school? Me too.
>.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:55 pm
*Aschers in happily*

ASCHER HAS RETURNED IN A STATE OF HAPPINESS!
I AM HAPPY AND JOYOUSE
YES JOYOUSE WITH AN E AT THE END FOR I BRING GREAT NEWS!  

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:56 pm
ceilisidhe
*runs through the room with a red rubber glove on my head*

I'm A Squid!!!

O:
No way!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:57 pm
I already read your great news. razz  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:57 pm
I go to an all girls, catholic school and there's a cross in every hall and classroom if not there's a statue. cool eh?! -__-  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff