Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:02 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah....yay me..." he grumbled before looking at her. He looked at her and blinked a little.
Xena: "I'm surprised that you're able to wear clothes, especially with having a shell." She chuckles a bit.

He'd been stairing at her almost wide eyed the whole time she'd been speaking, but when she chuckled he shook his head to clear it then looked down the other hall. "Not comfortably less it's like a trench coat or somethin. Anythin tight fittin is a pain ta wear." he muttered.
Xena: Noticing that he's been staring at her, she raises an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" She asked before Raph had shook his head and looked down the other hall.

"Nah.... Ya...ya just.... ~coughlooknicecough~ is all." he said as he held his fist to his mouth and coughed into it to hide his words. He then headed towards the stairway. "Let's get this little dinner over wit." he grumbled, sounding irritable once again.
Xena: "You look as though you've never seen a girl wearing a dress before." She said before starting to follow Raph towards the stairway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah....yay me..." he grumbled before looking at her. He looked at her and blinked a little.
Xena: "I'm surprised that you're able to wear clothes, especially with having a shell." She chuckles a bit.

He'd been stairing at her almost wide eyed the whole time she'd been speaking, but when she chuckled he shook his head to clear it then looked down the other hall. "Not comfortably less it's like a trench coat or somethin. Anythin tight fittin is a pain ta wear." he muttered.
Xena: Noticing that he's been staring at her, she raises an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" She asked before Raph had shook his head and looked down the other hall.

"Nah.... Ya...ya just.... ~coughlooknicecough~ is all." he said as he held his fist to his mouth and coughed into it to hide his words. He then headed towards the stairway. "Let's get this little dinner over wit." he grumbled, sounding irritable once again.
Xena: "You look as though you've never seen a girl wearing a dress before." She said before starting to follow Raph towards the stairway.

"Have....they just ain't ever looked as nice." he said with a shrug. He headed back to the foyer and waited for Brother Hank or one of his zombies to appear.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Have....they just ain't ever looked as nice." he said with a shrug. He headed back to the foyer and waited for Brother Hank or one of his zombies to appear.
Xena: "Oh?" She asked as she followed him into the foyer and takes a moment to look around as her ear twitches a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Oh?" She asked as she followed him into the foyer and takes a moment to look around as her ear twitches a bit.

"Yeah." he said shrugging again.

Brother Hank: "You two look wonderful! Come. Let's have dinner." he said as he walked in and past them towards a hall that led to a very beautiful old time sort of dinning room. A large chandelier hung over the large table that was full of all kinds of food and deserts.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "You two look wonderful! Come. Let's have dinner." he said as he walked in and past them towards a hall that led to a very beautiful old time sort of dinning room. A large chandelier hung over the large table that was full of all kinds of food and deserts.
Xena: She follows Brother Hank to the dining room, taking a moment to look around. "My aunt and uncle would sure empty the place if they saw all that food."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She follows Brother Hank to the dining room, taking a moment to look around. "My aunt and uncle would sure empty the place if they saw all that food."

Brother Hank: "Perhaps you can invite them next time." he said as he smiled and pulled out a chair for her.

He grumbled in annoyance as he sat down next to the chair that had been pulled out for Xena.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Perhaps you can invite them next time." he said as he smiled and pulled out a chair for her.

He grumbled in annoyance as he sat down next to the chair that had been pulled out for Xena.
Xena: "I'm not too sure if it's a good idea. They have such big appetites." She said before taking a seat on the chair Brother Hank had pulled out for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'm not too sure if it's a good idea. They have such big appetites." She said before taking a seat on the chair Brother Hank had pulled out for her.

Brother Hank: As long as it's for the food on the table, I have no problems with a healthy appetite." he said as he sat at the head of the table.

He snorted in annoyance.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: As long as it's for the food on the table, I have no problems with a healthy appetite." he said as he sat at the head of the table.

He snorted in annoyance.
"I suppose." She said with a nod before her gaze shifts over to Raph when she heard him snort.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He snorted in annoyance.
"I suppose." She said with a nod before her gaze shifts over to Raph when she heard him snort.

He was eying the room and not really looking at her, so he didn't notice her looking at him.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He snorted in annoyance.

He was eying the room and not really looking at her, so he didn't notice her looking at him.
Xena: "Raph?" She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He snorted in annoyance.

"Yeah?" he asked as he looked at her.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He snorted in annoyance.

"Yeah?" he asked as he looked at her.
Xena: "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 pm
??: A short, middle age blond woman soon stepped into the room carrying a large tray. She set it in the middle of the table before looking at Hank. "Why dear, I reckon it's a good thing I made a lot of food since we appear to have guests."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 pm
dark_serena07
??: A short, middle age blond woman soon stepped into the room carrying a large tray. She set it in the middle of the table before looking at Hank. "Why dear, I reckon it's a good thing I made a lot of food since we appear to have guests."

"I'm aight." he said to Xena before looking at the woman who;d come in, but said nothing to her.

Brother Hank: "Ah. There you are. The ever beautiful Hostess. I'd like you to meet Raphael and Xena." he said as he gestured to his guests.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games