Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

"Rise and shine, ladies! We're going for a mile long jog today! Come on! Hup-up-up!" She she went ahead, using the higher pitched level of her voice and started roll up certain baggage. A distant growl was heard some mile away from their site. She looked up as if picking in on a specific direction yet she knew little of where it will come from. A shrewd grin exposing a risky situation at bay, she leaned beside the two groggy males. Whispering in their ears now. "Oops~ We might have...camped...near an occupied den just some feet around....I guess their hibernation was cut short.. We'd better run..!" Patting their heads for the final time, she booked them. Figuring that an early morning jog or a couple of mad bears from distant dens in a bear occupied zone would wake them up.

"First Test: Let's see if we can outrun those mad teddies! In no way are we allowed to harm them!" She hollered, turning the distant moaning of the bears into roaring. The padding of heavy step bears would be arriving soon. Meanwhile Doki was already off and running. Her speed was naturally intuned. The sake of this was to measure and extend leg capacities, especially for Haki. Kyo probably knew how to handle himself but being a tamer, she hoped he had some insight on the importance of maintaining a food chain. Which meant that in her hopes, he would be serious in not issuing harm to any of the wild predators.

little mintchan

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki didn't register Doki's voice only her nearness, his sleepy expression going weird. Bears....bears? He stumbled up and crawled out to stand in the cold air, stubbing his toe on a rock. He was bare foot but clothed "Bears?" he repeated, turning his head at the sound of growling. It was so strange but he bent and grabbed his bag, still packed and aimed a kick at Kyo's foot "Wake up and run! Haki grabbed the edge of the tent and ripped it off its clips, sending snow cascading down on Kyo and Shi as he bundled it up and shoved the clothe into his bag. He looked up as a louder roar came in and his face went a little more pale "KYO GET UP!" he shouted and took off, running barefoot after Doki. He slipped and slid down the side of the mountain, nearly falling several times as he went Damn it! What the hell is this?! he thought, anger waking him up more fully.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:44 pm
Kyo did a little snort and shivered at the snow falling on him, opening his sleepy eyes and blinking a bit. "Dammit, why are they waking me up so early?" He sat up and yawned, Shi having bolted off the minute he sat up. He looked around before going wide eyed at the big black bear. He scrambled up and grabbed his bag, stuffing his blanket in there as he ran before slinging it over his back. "Wait up!! Don't you dare leave me with something four times my size dammit!" He caught up with Shi and looked behind, bears were pretty fast because it was catching up to Kyo and Shi. They both bolted past Haki scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Indeed. Their reactions were well met. She smiled even wider until Haki caught up. He looked all shook up and rustled. Noticing that his feet were bare. Her eyes however this time, weren't as ambiguous on the level of concern. In order to teach him the styles he had earlier requested, certain conditions have to be met. And by undergoing these perquisites, he had to develop an ever rougher skin. Not that he physically had to but he would get a feel for it. If not for the rough terrain on his feet. And anyway, the running would be good exercise. Doki had to commit to this idea, but what other way was there? Her justification didn't matter at all.

Her lips pulled back a roguish grin as he was now running alongside her. Doki felt that her sentiments and slight fear for his clumsy start was tucked at the very back of her head. "I was about to think that you were dead, Haki! Well! So much for that.~" She then saw Haki and Shi zip past herself and Haki. They had the right idea. Her ears were almost deafened by the roars getting closer and closer. Enough so that her soles could feel the resonating small pools of tremors spreading to them from the massive moving paws. She angled more activity into her legs, again causing a significant gap of two feet ahead from the bears. Haki, two feet already behind. "Come on, Haki! You'll have to be even quicker than that!" It was good thing he hadn't any breakfast. Otherwise he'd be yucking his insides all over. The trail ahead of them was broader on the vertical scale for they were now getting deeper into the routes of the mountain. And the fact that it was an upward ascension even by slightly, the distance could prove to be formidable.

"Air to nose. Out from Mouth." Supplying oxygen to the muscles was a must. And to prove that breaths were crucial even for the experienced runners, Doki ceased speaking. Naturally. However, teaching Haki two separate but innately similar regimens was going to be tricky. One that had to build his muscle, and one that had to toy with his emotions. By the end of this training expedition her goal was to have him overcome both.

little mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Haki was so focused on staying on his feet that he didn't realize he'd caught up to Doki till she spoke. He still had the tent tarp flying wildly around as he struggled with it, not helping him concentrate. His feet burned, a throb had started in his toe and he had a rock gouged deep into the heel of one foot already. He stumbled slightly as Kyo and Shi came racing past him and now Doki was talking to hims some more. He tried to listen, he really did, but "Stop talking to me! I can'-AgH!" his ankle twisted out from under him and he went down, slamming into the ground. Haki rolled as he fell and managed to come up on his feet but his ankle was still throbbing as a shadow came over him. The bear bellowed, rising up on its hind legs as he turned, falling on his a** to scoot back...or maybe not? Rather then scoot back or run or scream or do anything else that was even slightly sensible, Haki dragged the tarp OUT of the bag and threw it at the bear. The shock of suddenly having something larger then itself flung in its face startled the bear and sent it falling back now. With that, Haki used the moment to stumble back up despite his ankle and dive to the left. Whipping behind a large boulder that hid him from both Doki and Kyo's sight as well as anything on the trail, Haki clutched his bag to his chest, struggling not to wheeze and give away his position. The bear, meanwhile, was back on its fours and sniffing the tarp warily, now distracted. At least, this one was. If there were more....well.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm
Kyoishi climbed up the nearest snow covered tree he could while Shi lifted Doki on to his back from behind and ran with her since she was pretty slow compared to him. Kyo clung to the branch, shaking like crazy before knocking the snow off and him, into a pile at the base of the tree. Kyo stayed under the snow in hopes the bears didn't catch him, one was distracted by Haki, another right by Kyo before getting pee'd on by the bear. "NOOOOO!" The stuff he used to dye his hair a while ago, it had this thing where on the label it said, do not test with acids or pee for some reason. The pee went right through the snow and on his red hair, some of his hair actually had white streaks from the dye getting bleached. Maybe he shouldn't use such cheap dyes.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Either the bear after the two of them was hormonal or Kyo was remarkably stupid. "Shi, stop!" On her command, prompting the intelligent dog to stop before their pace to turn around. It wasn't Kyo she was more worried about, considering how he was gonna smell strongly of bear piss to pass off as territory. It was Haki. She noticed how he was not sighted. But he hadn't screamed. That suggested his safety was already in shambles despite not being dead. Any normal soul would scream before death. Unless his throat was crushed under. Meanwhile, she had taken the bear a long toll and it turned back in an opposite direction.

Using the instantaneous body flicker technique, she arrived back to the area where she saw Haki last. She hadn't seen him at all, but the near moaning and mewling of the cubs marked her mind. Which meant that the mother was not so far. On her legs she quickly ran and ran. Finally, stopping. Seeing a disorganized bear that swatted at the tarp with it's powerful paws. Doki stepped back, purposely crunching over a random array of twigs with her foot to indicate her location. The bear lifted it's marvelous head and landed back on it's powerful haunches. Preparing a warning. She remained, stepped back. The bear stepped forward. Now the cubs finally caught up to their mother, then retreated back by the mother's immediate growl to them. The cubs were smart but pups they were they stumbled a bit as they elevated to the nearest tree.

"Always drop your crap in a bear attack." She laughed a little. Whether her comment was heard to anyone near, she then made a hypothetical step toward the tree occupied by the cubs. Almost on instinct, the bear lunged a wide arc forward, nearly clawing her face off if she hadn't stepped back on reflexes. Doki, knowing it had provoked the bear long enough, continued to step threateningly until running off with the bear now chasing after her. Using the old noggin or the gullet, Doki had successfully managed to bring the mama bear to the other bear. The bear that had chased them before the mama bear was a male, and a pretty adamant one. One that had met sexual maturity. Which meant it was dangerous for the mother bear for her cubs. The two tussled for a while and then came running off. Teetering off and on at various angles. Eventually they scrapped off long enough for the male to back off. However it continued to follow her a good distance behind.

However, it had spotted the cubs. Doki stood ontop of the tree. Not inclined to do anything for it was a dispute over the bears themselves. Human interaction never helped with anything. The mother bear however was on the rebound, attentively mewling out to her cubs for them to run off. And so they did. Pounding and biting with the larger one, she too headed off. Farther and deeper from where they came. The male bear had sustained vivid injuries and gave up on the advances. Scuffing at it's sliced nose, it went off to the other end of the trail. Right now in her mind she was warring with her internal feelings for concern. Had the line been drawn? To put Haki in a life threatening situation? The bears was merely an accident but she had known that they had camped relatively near the vicinity of some.

From the tree, after a while of waiting for the bears to be long gone, Doki landed back on her feet upon the ground. She knelt over the Tarp and inspected the surfaces. "Well, the tarp's somewhat ruined. We'll just have to settle for something new." So Doki mumbled. However her glass expression was contrary. For a moment longer she resumed her silence before standing back up. The tarp falling limp from the loss of her grip.

"Are you angry with me, Haki? For leaving you behind almost intentionally?" Doki seemed to ask him as though he was there, but unbeknownst to him he actually was. A pit feeling in her gut told her that they were probably estranged but would not give in to the fact that he may be dead. Less the guild would erode her completely. However, there were secrets to even anger. For the subject of this experiment, she continued. "No accident. Never was." She continued. She stopped suddenly, taking off her waistband that had basic rolls of bandages and tossed it to the nearest tree. Then nailed it to the side of the bark with her kunai. She figured that if he had sustained any injuries from the bear, which was likely since their escapade, that a basic arsenal was the most she will offer him today. After that, she walked on forward. Then continued deeper in. Her form lost in a shroud of thicker trees leveling up to the steeper part.

She had left him. On his own. And Kyo was not to interact with him, nor Shi. For they were told on her way back.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

At first....Haki didn't move. He was so set on waiting for the bears to go away that he didn't realize what had happened. He could hear shufflings and what not but...She didn't leave me behind, actually. he thought, frowning and a moment later he stood only to see....oh. He was standing alone, barefoot, in the wilderness. For a few minutes, he didn't seem to realize it, walking out of his hiding place and avoiding the snow. The tarp was completely ruined, he saw, and that meant he had no shelter for the night either.
He was starting to get angry.
It wasn't like he didn't understand Doki's method of teaching....clearly she was insane. Haki dropped his bag and walked over to the bandages pinned to the tree. Yanking the kunai out and stowing it in his clothes, Haki took the bandages over to sit on a rock. His big toe was split open, bleeding profusely and the rock had pretty much vanished into the bloody mess of his foot. It all hurt very badly. It hurt worse as Haki began digging into the soft of his foot to get the rock out.
Now he was angry.
Bandaging his foot, Haki flung the kunai as hard as he could into a tree, the kunai sinking up to almost the end of the handle. Once his foot was bandaged, he stood, testing it for a second before he went back to his bag. Unlike most people, Haki got mad in a very silent way. The walk he took to his bag....a butterfly landing on a crumpled leaf made more noise then he did. But his body was tight with anger.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm
Kyo crawled outof the snow pile, smelling probably better than he had before hand of being pissed on, mostly because the pee was what would get him to take a bath later if he got back to the village without being pooped on next. "Yuck....next time, wether or not I'm lonely and bored, I'm not going camping with you Doki..." He flipped his hood up of his jacket, hiding the red and white mess of his pee'd on hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Back away, some distances apart, she was with Kyo. Her gaze was clouded with a hunted expression until Kyo piped up about not wanting to camp with her anymore. Doki wouldn't camp with Doki either. Because whether he knew it or not, his statement was raw with corrosively innocence. She was sure that not even Kyo would inflict such a punishment on his own students.

From that moment on, her jovial inclinations seemed to lessen the more her concerns of Haki continued to build. Something wasn't quite the same with Doki, since the poisonous betrayal of one of her respected role models. Even as they conversed, Doki would never face away from the distant direction from where she was keeping tabs on Haki. But the reek of Kyo was going to attract too much of an issue. If birds or even land striding animals could pick up on the nasty smell, it could cause a collateral effect on Haki. She did her best not to wrinkle her nose in front of him. So instead she stood up and landed promptly on her feet. Walking ahead. "While I was scouting, I saw a cave. Empty. We'll head there because it's just below a cove next to it."

The area was between a waterfall, a small stream trickling down the resin but a cave was there. Small, rooted with moss and mold. Yet dry cracks and pores were accessible to climb through if one tried hard enough. Luckily for Kyo, he didn't have to go out of the cave to use the waterfall. Water already carried itself in a series of small streams threading out from the upper ridges to the floors. Having brought with her the pot in her bag, she could just as easily heat the water. Though instead she used hot rocks rather than incendiary firing on wood. Dropping an extra rag in, she left it to Kyo to fix himself up however way he could. Dry towels and clothes were just beside it as a counter to hypothermia. "Rest up stay put. Your smell might attract or offend other large animals. I'll grab grub for today."

----
After leaving the cave, she stepped out, waiting. The small steam of the heated water was well at the very back. They had no smoke or plume to be detected by most others. However this was a known area in the mountains for water resources. Her position was just a meter or two aside from the actual gushing pressure of the waterfall itself. A snare-ugly branch and other vegetation grew around the entrance, more or less covering the base of the sledge she stood on. A good base to observe from. It was needless to say, that Doki was still on the look out for her student. Where she last left him, wasn't a hard one to figure out. He was angry. Very. She did hide behind the very tree he through the kunai from. The resonance almost embedding into her head at the aggression from once a gentle lamb. His next poison will soon be hatred.

little mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image

Settling next to his bag, back to the tree Doki hid behind, Haki drew out some extra clothes he'd brought with him. He didn't have extra shoes so he just put the other one in the bag and pulled out the footed pants. They had thick soles that would protect his injured foot and the sides of the pants (outer leg) were protected by thick steel plates. The weaving was thermal so they'd keep his legs warm. For a second, Haki debated putting them on but if he couldn't find shelter...Finding a slightly bare spot, Haki dropped his pants without any shame. He wore skin tight boxers so he wasn't ashamed or embarassed. Why would he be anyway? As far as he was concerned, he was alone. Carefully, he worked the pants over his injured foot and then pulled them up tight, zipping them shut. Then he pulled his normal pants over them. He felt instantly warmer and took his backpack up, slinging it over one shoulder. Haki knew he'd need to find some kind of cave or hollow to sleep in (provided he managed to evict whoever else was in them....or whatever else). Now he just needed to find a place...he turned to eye the kunai in the tree, half wondering if he should go get it. After a second of thought, he started towards the tree, limping slightly.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 pm
Kyo could smell himself, and even he knew he smelled horrible right now so the little fresh, cold stream of water in the little cavern helped to wash whatever dye was left in his hair to make it not so weird but the whiteness did turn back to his orange hair color. He did have another pair of clothes so he cleane dhimself up of that smell before changing into dry clothes and climbing on Shi to sit there, well slouch. "You hurt yourself Haki? Guess you're a true blonde hm?" He smirked, trying to get Haki to smile a bit and not look like he was going to flip a tree over in frustration.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

[[Trial Two: Pass~! ]]

Doki rubbed her temples, then angrily her face. Obviously in retrospect, not seeing him change but that wasn't the point. Clearly, Kyo didn't get her memo about NOT interacting with him for today. But since this make him experience danger hadn't been working, she had to pull a few strings. After all, she couldn't teach him the Tame Za Kyoudo style if any limb was going to hold him back. Much less the Black Leg style.

She rose out of her area, and leaped a few rows and finally landed at the base where she had last left her kunai. "Hooray! You made it past the bears! And with only twenty minutes till evening." Clicking the timer that wasn't there before.. For the most part, Haki had done well. Really..really well! She already anticipated him to be angry, considering how she had already been observing him at certain points. Or even hateful. But the danger part was necessary. However despondent he might be, his reactions needed to adjust to said dangers. The boxing section of the particular style required the user to put in strenuous reflexes.

"Alright, alright, 'Doki-Sensei, you're a horrible person! You're insane! Does my life mean so little to you?!' Yes, yes, I know. But training wouldn't be training if we had a little danger and hazard in it." She dropped a couple of pheasants and some mushrooms she found during her way. And a few bottles full of freshwater. Well, she originally intended on making separate camp zones but as impulsive as she can be sometimes, Doki realized now that it would be pointless to divide what little they now had. Which also worked. Because with so little, they become more independent. And the bears may have gone this time but pretty soon, the higher up they go, they'll be encountering worse things.

"Let me take a look at your foot." If he were to settle down, and hopefully, try not to punch her in the face, she sooner she could get to mending his wound.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

Haki gave Kyo a look of barely disguised anger "My hair isn't blonde...and you smell like pee." he replied, his voice icy. Then Doki showed up and Haki's anger just went up a notch "My foot is fine." he replied, his voice calm. It would take a lot more then bears, pain and Kyo to make Haki lose his temper and explode. After all, he'd grown up with the understanding that his mother was a time bomb. The shinobi who had taken care and raised him had made sure he wouldn't be a time bomb "I don't need you to look at it." He bent and took a bottle of freshwater, opening the top calmly to take a drink. He moved away from both of them and sat on a small rock, keeping his foot close to the stone and not anywhere near Doki.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She figured he would be like this. Her eyes stayed glued to the spot where she saw him last before he went past her. Sometimes I hate this part of the job. She stood in place and instead crossed her arms. "You mean,"

"--just like how you didn't NEED to think twice about leaving us?" She went there. Knowingly. Her face whimsically pondering now, as she tilted her head to face the sky. Her arms scratching the side of her face. He knew exactly what she meant. "I mean, whoop-de-doo! Having some of us hospitalized, worried sick to the bone, and bending our backs over, rooting throughout the country among other things. It was super~ Oh but don't get me wrong." She turned around, her face neither a twisted smirk or a solemn look.

She was nodding her head now, as though her eyes were weary and had given up on a lot of things. "I guess it's fine that you don't..need certain things. Certain people even. One might say that it's because, the other is too GOOD for it." At this, she appeared above him. Right at that inclination, pulling the shaft of his broken horn so that his head would veal to her insidious scowl. "You just gave up." And she released her hold. Staring down at him like he wasn't worth the resentment. The acuity of a medic administering doses of death weren't uncommon but even with chemicals, one might then know of a psychological access.

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games