Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:49 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
She was seen smiling as she walked over and layed back down on her belly softly humming as she contuined to draw with her crayons on a picture..seemed like a innocent picture with herself and her father, but also her mother..which was represented by a twisted looking monster.

She watched the little girl for a while before looking over at Xena and Raph.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She nods softly as she stares at the ground.

"Ya sure?" he asked.
Xena: "...Yes." She murmured.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "Ey....I'm gonna fix this....aight? Gonna getcha better. Don't worry. I promise." he whispered into her ear.
Xena: Her ear twitches as Raph whispered to her. She lifts her head up at Raph for a moment before lowering her head. "It was my fault for not realizing it sooner....Because of my mistake..." She whispered softly, while having an internal struggle with wanting to either scream or cry.

"How was ya suppose ta know? Ya got tha worlds best nose sides from Michelle. If ya couldn't smell tha rot, then it was probably disguised wit somethin else. It ain't ya fault. Got me? Not ya fault. If it's anyone's it's mine for bringin ya here." he murmured to her.
Xena: She bites her bottom lip as her body starts to tremble. "........"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "Ey....I'm gonna fix this....aight? Gonna getcha better. Don't worry. I promise." he whispered into her ear.
Xena: Her ear twitches as Raph whispered to her. She lifts her head up at Raph for a moment before lowering her head. "It was my fault for not realizing it sooner....Because of my mistake..." She whispered softly, while having an internal struggle with wanting to either scream or cry.

"How was ya suppose ta know? Ya got tha worlds best nose sides from Michelle. If ya couldn't smell tha rot, then it was probably disguised wit somethin else. It ain't ya fault. Got me? Not ya fault. If it's anyone's it's mine for bringin ya here." he murmured to her.

He sighed and pulled her closer to hug her a little tighter, trying his best to console her. He looked at Michelle and shook his head, now feeling bad for getting the two women into this mess. He wasn't expecting the front door to suddenly explode inwards, showering everyone in the room with pieces of wood and dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He sighed and pulled her closer to hug her a little tighter, trying his best to console her. He looked at Michelle and shook his head, now feeling bad for getting the two women into this mess. He wasn't expecting the front door to suddenly explode inwards, showering everyone in the room with pieces of wood and dirt.
Xena: Out of instinct, she hugs Raph back before her ears perk up from hearing the door explode. Her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color, becoming intangible as pieces of wood and dirt went all over the room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

When the door imploded, she jumped to the ground and covered her face to prevent injuries, being close to the little girl to protect her as well  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: Out of instinct, she hugs Raph back before her ears perk up from hearing the door explode. Her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color, becoming intangible as pieces of wood and dirt went all over the room.

He started to release her and turn to see who it was. There was a mix of people at the hole that was once the door. Some human, others looked more fish like in the face and some even had tentacles where arms or legs were suppose to be. Raph growled at them angrily.

Xena would suddenly feel violently nauseated again and feel as if she were going to vomit quite a bit.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He started to release her and turn to see who it was. There was a mix of people at the hole that was once the door. Some human, others looked more fish like in the face and some even had tentacles where arms or legs were suppose to be. Raph growled at them angrily.

Xena would suddenly feel violently nauseated again and feel as if she were going to vomit quite a bit.
Xena: After turning back tangible, she notices the mix of people before she holds her stomach. She takes a few steps back, but then she doubles over, starting to vomit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She looked over and saw the group of people. Michelle began growling, her fangs showing  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: After turning back tangible, she notices the mix of people before she holds her stomach. She takes a few steps back, but then she doubles over, starting to vomit.

She would vomit up live roaches, maggots, worms, and other nasty insects instead of anything normal. She would then notice that she'd lost feeling through out her body.

"Xena!" he'd exclaimed as he started to move toward her. A tentacle snaked out and went around his neck to try and start pulling him towards the people at the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She looked over and saw the group of people. Michelle began growling, her fangs showing

One of the people started towards her. A tentacle flying at her like a whip.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She would vomit up live roaches, maggots, worms, and other nasty insects instead of anything normal. She would then notice that she'd lost feeling through out her body.

"Xena!" he'd exclaimed as he started to move toward her. A tentacle snaked out and went around his neck to try and start pulling him towards the people at the door.
Xena: After vomiting, her eyes widen at the sight of live insects. She was about to take another step back, but realizes that she couldn't feel her entire body.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: After vomiting, her eyes widen at the sight of live insects. She was about to take another step back, but realizes that she couldn't feel her entire body.

"Z....Xena!" he exclaimed as he pulled on the tentacle holding him. He then pulled his sai and cut through it, then moved back to Xena's side. He pulled her close so that she was standing behind him as he held his sai ready.

Xena would start to get her feeling back, as her nausea was slowly leaving. She was feeling weak though. She was also feeling something else. The same gnawing hunger that usually only a zombie would know.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Her sword was out, slashing at the tentacle. She noticed Xena vomiting all sorts of things. "Xena!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Her sword was out, slashing at the tentacle. She noticed Xena vomiting all sorts of things. "Xena!"

The creature cried out as both it's tentacles were slashed. One by Michelle and the other by Raph. A man run in, growling. He moved as if to start biting Michelle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

The creature cried out as both it's tentacles were slashed. One by Michelle and the other by Raph. A man run in, growling. He moved as if to start biting Michelle.

Michelle grabbed him by the arm giving enough distance as she smirked before sending a spark through his body  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games