Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Part 3 : Journey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 pm
Half of the puppets are destroyed from Minatoru's attack. The rest combine their attacks to kill off the ninja. They all fire missle like projectiles out of their stomachs and at Miyuki,Minatoru,and Goro.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 pm
(I don't know why no one is Rping the puppets for Team 1 but Ill go ahead)

Minatoru swings both of the chains around and he did many movements as the chains was spinning to deflect the incoming fire missles from himself and his teammates and hopefully strikes some puppets in half and into pieces. "Lets get away from the puppets while we can! Follow me!" Minatoru throws the chains at the rest of the puppets then charges chakra in his feet and dashes away from puppets at amazing speed, heading towards the bride  

Inferno_Leo

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm
Kita popped from underneath the ground fifteen feet from the rouge ninja. "This is getting old." She threw seven shuriken again at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 pm
The explosion knocked away incoming attacks and sent The rouga,Sayuu,and Hitoshi flying. The rouge nin was defeated.
(Begin your journey to the Land of waves)  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm
Miyuki quickly followed Minatoru and Goro.
"Minatoru-kun, save up your chakra now."
Miyuki looked back at the puppets.
"From here on, me and Goro-kun will try to fight it off."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm
"im fire and shadows"he said standing next to her "we can handle this" he put his hand together and black flames spread around them  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm
"Understood but I will use Tajutsu to fight enemies off too since Taijutsu doesn't use chakra." He stopped the chakra flow and just ran with his normal high speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 pm
Miyuki smiled and nodded.
"Okay, sorry...for a captain, I'm not doing much."
She frowned but continued moving.
"Where's Kid-kun? I hope he's okay..."

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm
(Luke can i get an ice cream truck and run over miyuki's team if we get there first? plz?!) "Can someone plz kick me like a soccer ball to the shore? I always wondered what a soccer ball thinks.", Lee asked like a fkin idiot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:22 pm
"you are your a great leader lets get there first and win this!"he said the black flames ignited the puppets  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 pm
Kita looks at Lee with confusion. "Why would you want anyone to kick you like that, wait until the next round then ask."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm
*So far Kita's team is ahead by just a tiny inch*

"boom!" A Giant Bear Armadillo appears and squishes the Puppets.A young ninja appears from teh smoke with blood on his arm."Missed me Miyuki?"He says smiling. He closes his rinnegan and walks across the bridge."The Lake is just past that small village."When i had my rinnegan on i sensed some assassins there so be on your guard."He said to the team. The land of Waves was flooded with rouge ninja's and refuges.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

HaruoxMiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:29 pm
Miyuki laughed softly as they continued running.
"Okay guys, we are almost there."
She looks around to see if anyone was close.
"We should hurry before another team gets there."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Kita looks at the members of the group. "Shall we head out again?" She asked pointing in the direction they needed to go.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm
Kid suddenly had a risky idea."Stop I have a way we can get there faster,call it a unfair advantage.But it will require half of my chakra"he says not sure of this would work. He hoped his training payed off. "Summoning Jutsu!:Guardian Dragon Akira!"Kid summoned a blue dragon with golden eyes. he was Kid's best friend. He was still a young dragon,who knew Kid since it was just a hatch ling."Hop on he won't bite,unless you are furry and have bunny ears"Kid said teasing Miyuki  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff