Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm
former best friend,

you were talking crap about me when i wasn't there and then turned around and acted like everything is fine. you helped me through so much, from middle school into high school. anxiety, depression, fears, insecurities, everything, and i did everything i could to help you. and what happens? you talk crap, you ignore me for months, start putting me down for not wanting to be thin or girly or in fashion, you tell me i look like i don't care about myself, you tell me to talk more when you drifted so far away i didn't even know if you were the same person anymore, and you pulled so many others i cared about away with you. i cried and called the one friend i could still truely trust, and she supported me, but wouldn't step up and tell you to back off for fear of being turned on to. and you called me immature and making everything about me? i didn't write a note listing bullshit reasons of why we couldn't hang out anymore "to avoid the drama". you sent me into a mental breakdown, i was triggered into laughing hystarically before screaming my heart and lungs out as both my parents and my younger brother held me to try and keep me together until i was left as a sobbing, shaking mess of a person that still dragged herself into school the next day where she'd have to face you.

it's been two years, and ******** look at me now you childish, self centered b***h. i managed to get back up again, after so many others who didn't hurt me nearly as badly kicked me when i was down just like you did. i'll bet you thought i'd try and hurt myself after everything you did, just like i had before when everything was burning. jokes on you, i haven't done a thing to myself since. you really think i'd make a physical mark on my person to remember soemthing that left wounds that still can make me cry when remembering everything good that there was between us? no. i have amazing friends now that i got into college, who support me and love me, and i told them everything about you and what you've done to me. they don't treat me like some doormat, they want to kick your a** and continue to love me for being me.

i used to love you, and i mean love you, and i supported you. what i got in return was heart break, scars, and the loss of someone i thought i could trust everything about myself with when the only other person i can be so honest with is my younger brother. well ******** YOU. i got back up again, and without your help at that. i'm not helpless, or unwanted, or some sad little girl because i don't obsess with magazines and models and fashion, or worship you. when i said "good-bye" to you a few days before the end of our senior year, i ******** meant it. you can stay out of my life, becuase it is ******** and you're not even in it.

good life to you, i still wish you the best, but as for being anywhere near me and taking any part in my life again? ********. YOU.

((great...now i'm crying...but that makes me feel so much better))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 am
      Dear mom: 
      You have no right to talk to anyone like that, no matter what they did. You're over fifty, now ******** act like it. You had no right to call her a b***h at all. She got two cameras for her birthday and told you she wasn't going to use the camera you gave her, so? That does not make her a b***h. You said you weren't going to get a camera for her, and that gave dad the green light to give her one. And you made her cry for over fifteen minutes that night. And you know what? You make my sister cry, you've brought me into this. And you have the goddamn nerve to lie about what you said to her? No, the world does not work that way, you have not gotten if scot-free. Nevermind the fact you make fun of me, your daughter, behind her back when she gets mad at you. Newsflash: some people swear when they get mad. It's. What. People. Do! And I am so ******** SICK of your stupid little pokes, jabs, and powerplays! It is never okay to rip on people how you do, ever. I am not a useless person, thank you! And I am tired of you using us as your little verbal punching bags when you get upset! Big ******** woop, you had a bad day at work. Go take it out on that fancy machine you bought for yourself that you never use. It's still in the basement, you know. And for the love of god, will you shut your trap about dad?! It's been over five years since you've been together, he's moved on. So should you. He did not abandon is for a newer, "still whole" family, alright?! And Christine doesn't impose any religious stuff on us at all. I don't care how religious she is or isn't, at least she doesn't wave it in our face and try to convert us or whatever you think she does! If she is religious, she's respectful enough to keep it to herself. And next time you get a smug little smirk on your face, don't be surprised if I slap you in the face, alright? And seriously, get over the divorce already. You're the one who drew it out for so long because you liked the power it gave you. And you didn't give a flying ******** about anyone but yourself for that two years and the year after! And you having cancer is not an excuse for you not caring about your own children. While you were out with your powerplays and trying to make dad miserable, you didn't give a s**t I was being bullied, and you didn't even care that I was scared of coming to school, I came home crying some days, and that I told you multiple times that I wanted to transfer schools. Hell, I thought about killing myself daily. Those are thoughts that noone should have when they are in third or fourth grade, much less second! But fourth grade? Oh, that took the cake. I wanted to transfer so badly, and the bullying was terrible then. But what did you do? Suck it up, have some zoloft that they prescribed you, you've only got one more year. Good luck! The zoloft made things worse. I dumped it down the sink everyday during summer, alright?! And fifth grade I barely got through alive. I was a hand motion away from shoving a handful of pills in my mouth. I barely made it through that year with my life, and without scars. I tried to cut myself too, and you didn't give a rat's a**. You were too busy with your powerplays, and when we fought back, crying to your friends about how terrible we were over the phone. 

and big ******** woop, I call you out on your s**t a lot of the time! You should be glad I have a backbone instead of being walked on like a welcome mat. But oh, nevermind, apparently I don't call you out on your s**t because I never speak. Well, then you obviously don't listen! Maybe you should clean out your ears a bit.

Congratulations, mom; you've become the woman you said that you never want to become. In fact, the person you said that if you became, dad should take you out to the backyard and shoot you- you've become your mother.

Dear twin:
      There is a giant difference between having an attitude and having a backbone, alright? Find the difference, and drop your stupid little teenager attitude you've grown. Noone appreciates the attitude. Personally, I don't blame your friends for having less contact if you act like that around them. And you are not bipolar, not even close. Also, the fact you didn't get the shoes you want is not the end of the world. Grow a female reproductive system. And please do not even think about trying to pull a little stunt with me. You know how they end, and they never end well for you. You are not a special snowflake. 

Dear lazy butt I call a brother:
      Please actually do something. I am tired of you thinking video games are the only thing in the world that matters. And if I need help, give me it. Do not act like I am some idiot and what I'm asking you about is common knowledge. Newsflash: what I ask you about is not common knowledge. And for crying out loud, quit acting like you're better than everyone around you! You aren't. 

So ******** you all, more or less. I'm ticked off at all of you in one way or another, some of you more than some others. ******** you, ******** you, ******** you. 

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 am
the mage-girl
Amen, Gigi. Amen. 3nodding

How it should have ended: Buffy stakes Edward, turns Jacob into an area rug, then beats some sort of sense into Bella. THE END.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:48 am
User Image User Image

Dear Old b***h,

For years now, you have been taking good care of me. Hell, ever since I was born, you've been helping me and, in all essence, you raised me up. I was closer to you than I was to my real mother. At one point in time, I wanted you to be my mother, because I loved you more than I loved my mom. You provided me with everything, made sure I was as happy as I could be at any moment. You did everything for me. And I am grateful for that. But you know, there is a truth in the saying that there is no free lunch in this world. And now, I am getting my punishment.

Why do you have to act as if I've done something wrong towards you when I won't let you use my computer? MY ******** COMPUTER?! It's mine for Christ's sake, I'm only lending it to you. Why do you have to act as if you own it and that you have the ******** right to use it every single day? It's all right for you to watch those ******** Korean dramas for 12 hours, but it's not all right if I play in the computer for more than 2 hours? ******** you man! I have nothing against Korean dramas. I even like some of them, and I wouldn't mind if you watch everyday, but please, don't act so ******** up when you're not able to watch!

I know you're always stuck inside the house, unable to go out, and that watching's your only way to pass time after all the household chores, but don't you realize that you're going too far already? I don't care how many times I have to say it, but this ******** computer's mine! Even my parents don't use this, but no! You just have to watch you stupid ******** shows and hog it all up. You know, I regret the day when I taught you how to use a computer. That was the worst mistake I could ever commit in this world, for that started my nightmare.

But you know what, that's only the tip of the ice berg. Why do you have to mollycoddle me like I'm a ******** 3 year old? I'm 20, for goddamn's sake! What I hate the most is that you act like that one moment, then start yelling at me for being such a baby, that everything has to be given to me, that I won't survive without you. ******** YOU! From the moment you pissed me off, you lost me. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life stuck to some miserable old hag like you. It was your choice to stay, so don't ******** blame me and tell me that what you're doing to me is my payment for those years of service. Trust me, had I known what hell I would be in, I would have told you to leave the very moment you decided to stay.

I don't love you anymore all right? So what I'm going to do as my revenge for all the years of hell with you is this: the moment you step out of this house, you are on your own. I won't have you back, no way in effin' hell. Even if you beg and cry, I won't. You made me this way. Had you known how to restrain yourself, maybe it wouldn't have been like this. You say you'll live with me when I'm alone, hell no! I'd rather die that do that. Go stick your a** with your stupid family, you've wanted that all this time right? Go die wallowing in s**t, b***h.

Call me ungrateful, call me evil, but that is my final decision. I will use you for the last time before you leave, then pay you (just to satisfy my mom), then I'm going to wash my hands off you. I don't ******** care if you die or what, you deserved it. Don't go taking something that wasn't yours to begin with. You have used me, so now I'm going to use you.

I hope you get raped when you leave us. Then you would feel the pain you have been causing me all these years. ******** you and I hope you rot in hell. I know I will, so I might as well drag you with me.

Sincerely,
      Louie

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 pm
God do I ever hate you right now...
you are messed up and screwed up to the point that I dont even know what to make of you anymore... ******** you you two faced whore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 pm
You are a hateful and you constantly look for ways to hurt my heart.... ******** YOU!  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 pm
I look for ways to please you and keep you intact but nothing seems to work.. ******** you..........  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 pm
Hey you. Yes you. You, the one who called me so many hurtful things yesterday. You called me a b***h, hoe, etc. Do you remember me now? You told me to go kill myself too. Do you have any idea how hurtful that is. Oh wait, no you don't because you don't care. You are a low-life piece of s**t who likes to come online and damage girls' self-esteem. I bet you couldn't even say that to my face in reality. I am not usually such a hateful person but boy do I hate you. Actually no, hate is not a strong enough word. I DESPISE your existence. I can't believe out of all the nice people i have met online i had to run into you. I actually considered killing myself before I posted in this guild. So i hope you get what you deserve you worthless, heartless a*****e. ******** you stupid c**t go screw yourself.  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Hey you. Yes you. You, the one who called me so many hurtful things yesterday. You called me a b***h, hoe, etc. Do you remember me now? You told me to go kill myself too. Do you have any idea how hurtful that is. Oh wait, no you don't because you don't care. You are a low-life piece of s**t who likes to come online and damage girls' self-esteem. I bet you couldn't even say that to my face in reality. I am not usually such a hateful person but boy do I hate you. Actually no, hate is not a strong enough word. I DESPISE your existence. I can't believe out of all the nice people i have met online i had to run into you. I actually considered killing myself before I posted in this guild. So i hope you get what you deserve you worthless, heartless a*****e. ******** you stupid c**t go screw yourself.

Hunny no killing yourself over c**t bags such as him please <3 those kinds of ******** heads dont deserve to even be bat an eye at. Please tc love ♥~ emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 pm
Dear ex-friend,

You were my best friend. You were one of the only people I actually trusted. You were one of the only people who I felt understood me. I trusted you. I constantly tried to make you happy no matter what. I ALWAYS had your back no matter what happened. You constantly treated me like s**t but I still stayed friends with you. You always picked other people over me. You chose to hang out with the person who you said you hated over me. Oh and the jokes, those stupid damn jokes. You made fun of what i ate every single day. You let other people make fun of me because of the stuff I ate. I can hardly even eat anything now because of them. Because of what they did, what you LET them do to me. And another thing. You let that girl that came to school the same year we did bully me. I know you remember her. You let her hit me and punch me and take my stuff. Hell you were even FRIENDS with her. And don't tell me that you didn't like her either because if you didn't you wouldn't have hung out with her. You wouldn't always include her in things me and you did without telling me. Even after you saw how she treated me, even after I told you I specifically did not like her and I did not want to be around her, you continuously forced her upon me. It took me getting thrown out of a chair during lunch for you to realize what a b***h she is. That's just pathetic. You never not ONCE stood up to her. I have ALWAYS had to stand up for you. I have ALWAYS had to protect you from other people. But you NEVER not ONCE did that for me. You treated me like s**t but I stayed friends with you because I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But now, right now at this particular time you have decided not to trust me. You have jumped to the conclusion that I was talking about you. But did it ever occur to you to ASK me if I was talking about you? Did it ever occur to you 'hmm maybe she's talking about someone else'. No. You didn't. And what really makes me angry is the week before all of this started, I was over at your house. We were just fine while I was there in fact we were peachy..! But now you assume that I'm talking about you without even asking. We have been best friends for 2 years and now you decide not to trust me anymore. That hurts. You have no idea how much that hurts after everything I have done for you. So you know what? ******** you. ******** our friendship. ******** everything we ever had cause you know what? I'm done with you.

Dirty Computer

Misfit

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 pm
Dear b***h, who was supposedly my best friend but left me homeless and broke, stole all my friends, stole all my money, AND put me in hospital without giving a solitary ********. All without any provocation or explanation.
You are literaly the worst person i have ever met, i would not treat my worst enemy the way you treated me and i was both your friend and someone you lived with. I do hope the money you've stolen from me helps ease your suffering when when you've been a total b***h to your boyfriends and friends and are all alone. I will never see or speak to you again, as you literally made me ill, i really appreciated your snide comments on Facebook whilst i was in hospital because of you. Thankfully now i've gotten the ******** away from you my health has improved, only the panic attacks caused by you leaving me homeless and stealing rom me to worry about now. Next time you have a mental breakdown in the middle of the street remember that it was always me that helped you and now you've got to deal with your s**t on your own! Adios b***h! ******** you!
Oh and this is about debbie johnson, i know its supposed to be anonymous but this b***h has ruined 2 years of my life with no reason and ya'll need to be warned about her!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm
Hey boy I used to have a crush on... boy I used to seek approval from, guy that used to be such a close friend. ******** you for every time you insulted me, every time you belittled my thoughts and feelings but ******** you for making my friend cry. You're out of my life.  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

soitenly

Mega Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm
You, I will NEVER forget what you tried to do. You tried to ******** up my relationship, you talked s**t about me behind my back even though you have NEVER EVEN TALKED TO ME. I was an IDIOT for trying to be friends with you for my boyfriends sake. It's because of you that that I always feel like I'm second best, that I ALWAYS watch my back when it comes to the people I love. I was stupid for ever allowing my boyfriend to be friends with you, and for not. You are a HOMEWRECKER. ******** YOU.

You, I can't believe you posted all those comments about me on my blog. Hiding like the p***y you are behind your computer screen instead of confronting me about the lies you believed. I hate that you treat my best friend like s**t, that you treat everyone else around you like shi, that you tried to ruin my best friends relationship AND her friendship with me. I always respected you. I was always nice to you, always was there when you needed a shoulder to cry on. You got what you deserved, though. I'm glad your boyfriend cheated on you, you finally got your well deserved karma. You cheated on so many other people, ruined relationships, hurt and hid. I will never forget the things you said to me. I'm so glad i never have to deal with you again. ******** YOU!

You, I've tried to like you. I was always sweet to you and cracked jokes with you and I thought you really liked me. It's funny that instead you talked so much s**t about me behind my back. That you listened to that b***h instead of actually getting to know me. I hate that you twist my words, and that you are so possessive over my best friend. That's a terrible relationship. I'm still trying to like you, because I don't want to put her in the same situation I was in being in the middle. But ******** YOU for hiding behind her. You are DAMN lucky I love her to ******** you people who try to bring me ******** you Mom and Dad for always trying to control my life. For hurting me when I was younger. For all the screaming. All the nights I cried until I threw up begging for a semi to somehow come flying through my window. For never being there for me. For leaving me out in the middle of the desert by myself.
For kicking me out because you don't believe in "******** YOU!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Hey you b****. Last time I checked I was human. Same as you. I have feelings, and so does everyone else including that girl who has a disability and is trying to make friends. but you don't care. You really need to get over yourself. At least show me you have a heart somewhere in that bag of **** you call a brain. Why is everyone friends with you? Oh, right. Because they're just like you. Acting like you're cool and judging everything you think is funny. Did you know that the main problem in our grade is being afraid of saying what they think because they're afraid that their thoughts will get shot down. By you. You need to get your *** out of your ******** and snap back to reality. You're not as cool as you think you are, so stop judging me and my friends and everyone around you.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff