Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm
MiG took out his S75 and sniped the Licker on the heart, "Kid, if you want to kill a licker, you shoot it at it's heart."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm
" Thanks for the informantion " said Zane while now keeping up with the pack. " So we need to get to the Police Station? ". " Wait isn't the police station in central New Racoon City? "  

Zane Reksoef

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm
MiG nodded and smiled, a cigarette in his mouth, "That's the plan, son. Get ready for some CQC. We're blasting our way through this damned crowd."

With that said, He slung his S75 and equipped his M3, and unloaded three shells in front of him then started moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm
"s**t!" Alex cried as Rosalina began coughing up blood. He glared at MiG and cried, "Any day now!!!"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm
Zane was following closly behind his newfound comrad. He had his FN P-90 in one hand and his Katana in the other. He shot one Zombie at his side and step away from one running at him then cut him in half. " this is ganna be fun " Said Zane with a wide grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm
MiG spits out his cigarette and carries Rosalina with one arm over his shoulder, then kills several zombies as he empties all the shells of his M3, and finally got inside the Police Department. He closed the door and barricaded it after everyone got inside.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Zane Reksoef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 am
Zane looked around. It was odd there was no-one here and it was soundless. " What do we do now? " Zna esaid as he motioned to the wide empty space  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 am
MiG tossed Zane a flashlight, then said, "Go look for medical supplies, double time." He then placed Rosalina down on the floor, then looked at Alex, "What happened to her?"  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:35 pm
He panicked a little. "M-my car...she saved me from the explosion, but she didn't escape in time..." He knelt down next to Rosalina and gasped slightly. "...she has a few metal shards stuck in her neck..."

She groaned. "...I don't need you're...damn...help...I g-got it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm
"Damn it. Alex, go get water. I don't care if it's bottled or in a glass, just go get some." He said.

He turned to Rosalina and quickly placed his palm on her forehead. "Stay still."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:29 pm
"Alright. Take care of her. I'll be back." Alex said, running into a different room.

"Nngh....what took you s-so long, MiG....?" She sputtered, trying to say more, but quickly gave into the pain of her sore and burned leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm
MiG gave her a smile, "My transport broke down, so I had to jog. It wasn't easy to look for someone who just suddenly disappear."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm
(OCC: is it still good to join in the action)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:03 pm
(Jump right in, Partner! smile )

"Heh...sorry..." She said, shifting. "But Alex and I had urgent business to take care of..." She looked at herself, "But by the looks of it, nothing went right..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm
MiG felt like teasing her a little bit as he waited for the two men he sent out. "Of course nothing went right. You didn't have a BSAA agent on your group."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff