Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Therin seemed to be coming from four sides at the same time when he next appeared. However, no damage was done, and then they simply stopped. They stood there for a few seconds and then faded away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm
*Xanov looks at the event unfold and a smile apears* not bad there..Therin is it? *holds his hand out*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 pm
Therin appears directly in front of him. "Yes, and you call yourself Xanov, right?" He grasped the hand firmly. He then stepped back and looked at Risu. "And this is Risu, yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:54 am
The pink-haired girl, who had skipped over when she saw that the two had paused in their match, grins.

"Yup, that's me! Though Van-nii's the only one I could ever get to call me by that name. Back at home, everyone else calls me 'Arisu...' Well, almost everyone else. To Master, I'll always be 'Mei-chan,' just like Van-nii will always be 'Ovan-kun,'" Risu giggles, her smile softening a little at the memory.

"Anyway," she continues, coming out of her short reverie, "it's nice to meet you, Therin...even if the circumstances of this little meeting were a little, well, weird."

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm
*looks at her sternly* again with this Ovan character who in the world is he?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm
"My guess is she is referring to the person you used to be before you became a nobody." Therin then had a distracted look, as he was remembering his time in the organization before he betrayed them.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm
Risu looks at the dark-haired Nobody, whose eyes are alight with that all-too-familiar fire of determination, and then at the enigmatic Therin, who now appears to be lost in thought.

'So he isn't going to back down, huh?' she thinks wryly.

'Well...'

"Xanov...if you want to know, and if Therin's going to be all right, I'll tell you. About Ovan, about what happened, and...about why I'm really here," she says finally.

'Therin's right...but I don't want to just say that. If anyone deserve to know the full story, it's Xanov. And after everything that Van-nii helped me with...after everything that Xanov has done to help me today, despite first impressions...it's the very least I can do.'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 am
"We should find a safer place to talk. Come on, I know a good place nearby that should be ok." Therin looked over to where some more nobodies were coming out and summoned oathkeeper and oblivion.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm
Risu nods, summoning Seraphic Melody.

"All right then, Therin. But first, we should probably take care of these guys," she says, gesturing to the growing number of nobodies.

She turns to Xanov.

"Well? Are you coming, or not?" she asks, placing her free hand on her hip.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm
*Xanov jumps off and lands in the center of the nobodies and fights them down with out a sword in hand* these pipsqueeks arnt worth the swing *he uses there momentumes against them*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:36 am
Theri steps in with Xanov, hacking and slashing away, "They aren't very strong, but there are a lot of them." He then throws down two gravigas, flattening several nobodies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Risu cartwheels into the fray, flips, and with a shout of a fire spell, four Dusks that were surrounding her vanish.

Unfortunately for her, four more easily take the place of their fallen comrades.

'I really don't know how much longer I can keep this up. There are just too many of them...' she thinks as she sends a Dancer into oblivion with four throws of Seraphic Melody: Strike Raid style.

"Hey, Therin, about that safe place you were talking about... Is it possible to go there now? I don't know about Xanov, but I'm beginning to think that fighting that Twilight Thorn drained more of my energy than I thought it did," she confesses as she clashes weapons with a Samurai.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm
"I have a better idea, but it's gonna take more power than I've got. Try to follow my lead." Therin then adjusts his position so the three of then are in a rough triangle. He then dismisses oblivion and thrusts oath keeper into the ground. A large runic pattern appears on the ground with symbols centered on his, Xanov's, and Arisu's positions. "Hurry, we need to do it soon. I'm almost out of power."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 am
*Xanov thinks and transfers his energy into the circle then his blade Legion floats where oath keeper is* what is going on? *his blade flashes affecting the location of the circle*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 am
"It's a trinity. I can't give you any more than that until we're done and out of here. Risu I need you're help NOW." Therin was visibly sweating and the strain on his power was visible on his face.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff