Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:12 pm
Sayo felt Zeramir's arm around her and smiled a little then looked down at Shuyin. He seemed to be truly disoriented.

"No you're not blind.. are you...?" she quested bending down to be beside him looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:21 am
"Sayo, Zeramir, i cna hear you but where are you I con't see anything everythings black where are you guys!?" he started to panic.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Zeramir let sayo get away from him and showed weakness in his expression for only a second before getting his composure and putting his mind on the task at hand."Hmmm...ok...Shuyin, first of all you need to calm the hell down because if you go crazy that will only make things worse. Don't worry just be calm and rest. As I said your brain had a crazy experience out there and it is still healing from it. If you take it calmly I can asure you, you will be reading your newest adittion of "cat-girl playboy magazine" before you know it"Zeramir laughed and turned his back on sayo and him going for the door."I will go bring something for you to drink and make you better..." He went out of the room and walking for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:55 pm
Shuyin tried to calm down but he felt alone and for the first time scared, "where is everyone someone please awnser me."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:08 pm
Sayo looked at Shuyin wishing she could do something for him but her blood wasn't that powerful. She might as well leave it up to Zeramir. Taking Shuyin's hand she tried to smile a little, "I, Sayo, am right here next to you Shuyin just calm down okay.."she said softly rubbing his hand a little.

"Zeramir is in the kitchen being mister chef and cooking somethin up I think.."she said not too sure of his activities in the kitchen, "Don't worry you won't be blind for long!"she said with a bit of confidence ringing through her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:54 pm
Zeramir entered the room with a cup of what seemed to be tea . Smoke was wondering from the cup. Zeramir gave the cup to shuyin and sat on a chair that was a meter away from them. "Well drink my friend. this should calm your nerves down and give you time to grow over the things you have seen and felt, alas giving you sight."  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:20 pm
Shuyin held the cup but didn't now what was in it but it smelled familiar, "a...are yousure Zeramir?" he ws looking in the direction he heard the voice, he took a sip of what was in the cup," this....this.... how did you get this recipie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:11 pm
"well...that is a secret young man...for now relax...sleep and relax. I promise to tell later..." Zeramir got up from the chair and looked sayo to leave him alone and to come with him as he went for the door. "Good night..."  

Zeramir

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:49 pm
Sayo gave Shuyin a last pat on the hand and walked off with Zeramir.

"Night Shuyin..."she said softly as she walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:13 pm
Shuyin sat there as ghe heard them leave, his attention turned to the cup in his hands," This recipie is the one that she use to make for me and sis."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:45 am
Zeramir went towards his room without looking at sayo."Good night my lady..."Opened the door to his room standing next to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:55 am
Sayo nodded silently her good night towards Zeramir as she walked off towards another part of the house. In a little while she found herself in a courtyard that seemed to once be a thriving garden where now only writhed away flowers stood and dry bushes stood begging for water. In the middle of the silent courtyard was a parched fountain that looked to have onced flowed water but judging from the amount of dust left in the middle it had been a long time since water had touch the surface of it.

A small frown crossed her lips as a tear slipped down her cheek. It seemed that whatever she was here for now she was definately not helping with anything. With her shoulders slightly slumped she slipped off her shoes and socks quietly and rolled up her baggy pants up to her knees. Slowly she stepped into the dry fountain feeling the sandy bottom p***k her feet slightly though it didn't bother her too much. Using her water manipulation magic she slowly began to pull on the waters from where they resided and eventually the fountain began to fill. As the fountain filled the plants that once seemed dead slowly sprang back to life as an air of mystical magic floated around her. Practicing her manipulation she formed small statues of Zeramir and Shuyin around the fountain which slowly started to dance.

In a small while a smile was displayed proudly on her face as she continued moving her hands as if they were pulling on something.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Zeramir stood on the balcony of his room looking at sayo while he took of his coat, shirt and glasses. He felt diferent being in this mansion now...He felt around friends...something he hadn't felt in a long time...since that night when he took them all..."Axel..."He said with a soft growl of anger. He shook his head and remembered that at least for this night he should apreciate the full moon of happines he had in his life and go talk to Sayo. The mage went down shirtless, shoeless although he had his glasses in his hand towards sayo and sat on a bench that was next to the now working fountain."You have a very beautiful gift my lady..."Said the mage with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:55 pm
Shuyin sat on his bed holding the cup still,"How in the world did he learn that recipie?" he sat there thinking about it until he heard water running, "The fountain but how?"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:35 pm
"Tis but a small one my lord.."she said softly as she bowed her head and slowly calmed her power down as she stepped out of the pool slowly wringing the ends of her pants as she watched the water slowly wash out.

"Meeeow.."she whipsered quietly, it was more said then sounded as she took a seat next to Zeramir. Pulling down her pants legs she sighed quietly as she took some water and splashed it up into the air freezing it and then manipulated it with her hands slowly forming a rose.

Quietly she handed the rose to Zeramir which stayed on his hand as it was formed.

"So how are you on this, interesting night..?"she asked quietly.

She had used the word interesting to describe tonight cause she simply didn't have anything else to call it. She shouldn't call it a horrible night, nor could she say it was a pleasant night either.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff