Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sono Kaname

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:16 pm
In my opinion, some of the important points on choosing an anime is the art, plot and music.Although I'm more focused on the plot of the story, the anime becomes more interesting when it has great art. I also consider music because like art, it makes the viewers get more attach to the anime. I like lots of anime, so no need to mention all of them. I guess I'm not that picky
smile

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:35 pm
So many I love...Naruto, Death Note, Tsubasa, Gundam Seed, Fruits Basket, Full Moon Wo Sagashite...lol and lots more..just can't remember now

I hate..Yu-Gi-Oh, Loveless ( I did'nt get past the first ep), and uh...don't think anything else..  

C r i D - a m o u r

-x-Stigma-x-

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:10 am
my number one manga has been for a long time tsubasa, so i was very happy to see gaia doing something with it blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:42 pm
I have to say that I hate the fact that whenever any anime show ends that it ends up being too good or too dramatic and you end up somehow cursing at the TV screen.  

Exile_Wolf

DarkAvi16

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:42 pm
i like a whole bunch of anime, like OHSHC and full metal alchemist. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:50 am
i liked full metal alchemist very much, but when i watched the movie...i lost passion crying lately i'm enjoying very very very much d. gray man manga but the drawings of fighting are too chaotic :  

SpamtaroPL

x_KawaiiKitsune_x

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:54 am
I'm kinda picky when it comes to anime
the artwork has to be good
i like: Sailor Moon - Gravitation - Elfen Lied - Loveless - Fruits Basket - Chobits - Wolf's Rain - Full Metal Alchemist - Bleach - Ouran High School Host Club - Tokyo Mew Mew - Elfen Lied - Azumanga Daioh- Love Hina

and i hate: yu-gi-oh, beyblade, pokemon, Dragonball, ...  
Grahm_the_Nightstalker rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:36 pm
There are so many to choose from. I like anime like Gungrave and the movieX. Not many people, fans or not, have heard of it. I also like Serial Experiments Lain and Bleach.  

Grahm_the_Nightstalker

Rykyn Vale

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:18 pm
i like fma too but i really like Naruto and Vampire Doll i hate yu-gi-oh  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Inuyasha, Furuba, Yami no Matsuei, Wo Sagashite, Juvenile Ouran, Ouran Host Club, Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Wolf's Rain, Princess Princess, Naruto, Death Note, Black Cat, Gundam Seed, Chrono Crusade, Loveless and the list goes on for about all eternity.  

darkanimelight

The Unhappy Employer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm
Plot, Art, and characters matter to me. If the characters exceed the plot then what kind of manga is it? The Characters have to mesh and they don't then the story is so scattered it would take several plots to fix it up. Wolf's rain, art was good, story was good although philosophy isn't my strong point. In the end, it was a pretty good anime (though the ending was a bit iffy.)

Next: Vampire hunter D.
Good art
Good plot
characters that kicked serious butt.
Amazing anime.

FLCL
Odd art
Misunderstood plot
characters that seemed downright scary.
Wacky and usually despised anime. (I don't really care. I only watched it cuz i was bored.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:01 pm
in DBZ i wonder i used to watch it didnt they say you could only wish someone alive once?
oh yea they solved that problem by making 1000 more dragonballs!!

naruto is awesome mar rocks D-gray-man is creepy as hell but awesome one peice sucks.
zatch bell is pretty cool FMA ROCKS!!!
if anyone has heard of it azumanga daioh is funny thats all wait.. oh how could i forget bleach is the coolest  

SyndicationSuperstition

-x-Fallen_Princess-x-

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:49 pm
Anime:
~Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
~Daa! Daa! Daa!
~DN.Angel
~Black cat
~Naruto
~Fate/Stay Night!

Manga:
~Tsubasa Chronicles
~Daa!Daa!Daa!
~Gakuen Alice
~xxHoLic  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:20 pm
I've loved all anime and manga I've seen so far though bobobo... is a little annoying.  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jasmeener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:39 pm
I am very picky about my anime too. If i see an anime art I want it to be the best i have seen in my life. If the nose is crooked I would like it straight. If the dots in the eyes of the anime art is too big I wish it to be smaller. I am very glad to be in the guild and post a reply for this forum. I hope my subbmission really helped.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games