Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:47 am
Finora Lupin
Although I have tolerated it before in certain fics because my friends love mpreg, I am not a huge fan of it. Maybe it's just the fact that it is absolutely impossible for a male to get pregnant. As Remus said previously, somewhere, men don't have a womb, nor do their hormones do the same as women's hormones. For example, FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone... guess what THAT does?), for men produce sperm, and FSH for women produces estrogen that works on many different parts of the reproductive system to prepare them for a baby. Unless people were to totally reconstruct the male body, than he could never, ever have a baby. And, again I agree with Remus, if one were to go to such lengths to get a man pregnant, than in the end, he would no longer be a man. He would become an it: neither man nor woman.

Anyway, yes. That's the opinion of a HP slash lover that is, unfortunately enough for mpreg ideologists, also in love with Biology.

Actually, for the 'it' part, he would either become as impotent as a mule, which cannot reproduce because it's from two different species but in the same mamalian branch (Horse, Donkey) or he would become the 'it', a Hermaphrodite, which is when the baby is born both genders but one geder more dominating.(People like this can get the surgery to fix it, and thehy choose which gender to be, they become impotent aftert the surgery I think)

Here's some wiki on it if you want it: Hermaphrodite

And here's a wiki on Mpreg: Mpreg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:55 pm
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Although I have tolerated it before in certain fics because my friends love mpreg, I am not a huge fan of it. Maybe it's just the fact that it is absolutely impossible for a male to get pregnant. As Remus said previously, somewhere, men don't have a womb, nor do their hormones do the same as women's hormones. For example, FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone... guess what THAT does?), for men produce sperm, and FSH for women produces estrogen that works on many different parts of the reproductive system to prepare them for a baby. Unless people were to totally reconstruct the male body, than he could never, ever have a baby. And, again I agree with Remus, if one were to go to such lengths to get a man pregnant, than in the end, he would no longer be a man. He would become an it: neither man nor woman.

Anyway, yes. That's the opinion of a HP slash lover that is, unfortunately enough for mpreg ideologists, also in love with Biology.

Actually, for the 'it' part, he would either become as impotent as a mule, which cannot reproduce because it's from two different species but in the same mamalian branch (Horse, Donkey) or he would become the 'it', a Hermaphrodite, which is when the baby is born both genders but one geder more dominating.(People like this can get the surgery to fix it, and thehy choose which gender to be, they become impotent aftert the surgery I think)

A man giving birth to the baby? Like a mule? A mule is a love-child of a horse and a donkey, and completely sterile. If a man were to have his innards reconstructed so that he had a womb, he would still be able to produce a child, given that he produces his own eggs OR he has oocytes injected into his system so that he can get pregnant from copulation. He wouldn't be sterile. It's a closer guess that the man would be more like a hermaphodite, because he'd (it) would be a man with the reproductive organs of a woman.

I actually read the mpreg site, and... it's highly doubtful that the man would live through pregnancy. Unless he got his whole body reconstructed, as I said previously.

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:48 am
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

A man giving birth to the baby? Like a mule? A mule is a love-child of a horse and a donkey, and completely sterile. If a man were to have his innards reconstructed so that he had a womb, he would still be able to produce a child, given that he produces his own eggs OR he has oocytes injected into his system so that he can get pregnant from copulation. He wouldn't be sterile. It's a closer guess that the man would be more like a hermaphodite, because he'd (it) would be a man with the reproductive organs of a woman.

I actually read the mpreg site, and... it's highly doubtful that the man would live through pregnancy. Unless he got his whole body reconstructed, as I said previously.

-twitch- something in your first paragraph urks me but I will ignore it. Second, no, no he would not. And I would also feel pity for the staff assigned to that job.(I mean think about, your gouging a mans stomach to remove a child, who wouldn't be traumatized) And exactly how old are you? (17 for me)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:36 am
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

-twitch- something in your first paragraph urks me but I will ignore it. Second, no, no he would not. And I would also feel pity for the staff assigned to that job.(I mean think about, your gouging a mans stomach to remove a child, who wouldn't be traumatized) And exactly how old are you? (17 for me)

Out of curiousity, what is it that urks you in the first paragraph? And, I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're saying "no" to. Men living through labour? But, I agree with you on how shitty the job would be to take a baby out of a man's stomach. Although, for science reasons, it would be quite interesting to watch.

I'm seventeen and a half, by the way. ^^

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:46 am
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

-twitch- something in your first paragraph urks me but I will ignore it. Second, no, no he would not. And I would also feel pity for the staff assigned to that job.(I mean think about it, your gouging a mans stomach to remove a child, who wouldn't be traumatized) And exactly how old are you? (17 for me)

Out of curiousity, what is it that urks you in the first paragraph? And, I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're saying "no" to. Men living through labour? But, I agree with you on how shitty the job would be to take a baby out of a man's stomach. Although, for science reasons, it would be quite interesting to watch.

Correcting me on the impotent b*****d thing, but it's alright, that was my stupidity. And I was saying no to the living through the birth thing. Ah, I'll be 18 in August.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:16 am
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

-twitch- something in your first paragraph urks me but I will ignore it. Second, no, no he would not. And I would also feel pity for the staff assigned to that job.(I mean think about it, your gouging a mans stomach to remove a child, who wouldn't be traumatized) And exactly how old are you? (17 for me)

Correcting me on the impotent b*****d thing, but it's alright, that was my stupidity. And I was saying no to the living through the birth thing. Ah, I'll be 18 in August.

Ha! Kind of frightened because, as will I. August 19th.

And, ok. I now understand what you were saying. ^^

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

Good. Now...still on the fic path here...know any good Remus/Sirius because I can't find any. My B-day will be on August 29  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:37 am
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

Good. Now...still on the fic path here...know any good Remus/Sirius because I can't find any. My B-day will be on August 29

I don't know any Wolfstar fics off the top of my head. I have a few saved... somewhere on my computer. Did you just want the soft stuff, because you can find LOADS of that on fanfiction.net. Er, at least you could last time I went there. If you want some more hardcore fics, you might want to try AFF or HPFF.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Dark Vixyn

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:11 pm
i dont like mpreg its just too weird and unnatural  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:12 pm
vampirebloodsucker4life
i dont like mpreg its just too weird and unnatural

I agree. ><  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:14 am
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

I don't know any Wolfstar fics off the top of my head. I have a few saved... somewhere on my computer. Did you just want the soft stuff, because you can find LOADS of that on fanfiction.net. Er, at least you could last time I went there. If you want some more hardcore fics, you might want to try AFF or HPFF.

...hardcore  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 pm
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

...hardcore

wink Good man. Go to AFF or HPFF. They have some great stuff there. ^^;  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:27 am
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin
Androgynous Dusk
Finora Lupin

...hardcore

wink Good man. Go to AFF or HPFF. They have some great stuff there. ^^;

-hugs- thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:33 am
So... MPreg...  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

QuEeNoFrAnDoM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:53 am
Yay MPREG! -twirls, then sighs- Oh god...My friend Erin is obsessed with her favorite Naruto character becoming pregnant with her idea of 'his lover's baby.

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff