Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm
Cat couldn’t hide her surprise by this request. Go with them? How long had it been since she’d started living here with the Father? Years. Her only real reason for staying her was because she was waiting for Kiki to return. “I-I don’t know…”

Doll nodded fallowing along Tobias silently. She checked in with each shadow child as they fly on the ground and joined her shadow once again. “It seems were are all clear now,” she said, “But we should still hurry.”

Arc pet Noah’s head as he sat on her lap. The poor boy seemed to become attached to her even more so now. “It’s all up to you. Like Sora said, she can fix us up if something like this happens again,” she said with a cheery smile. Arc touched her wound; it was still sore. But she’d be up and ready tomorrow anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm
User ImageAs they walked, Tobias wondered what was going on back at the church. He really hoped that everyone would be ok by tomorrow so that they could keep moving. They couldn't stay at that place any longer. Even if the others really wanted to. Tobias just couldn't let them do that. He nodded in response to Doll's report that they were all clear. He replied, "We're not far, Doll. Just up this street and just past this corner."

It seemed like no time that they were back inside with all of their belongings. Tobias walked in and dropped their things on the floor in front of Arc's bed. "We got our s**t back! In the morning, we're leaving and moving on. You guys know we can't stay here. They don't care who's protecting us, if we don't get the hell out of here, it's back that shithole we used to call home," Tobias told them.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:34 pm
"Not necessarily." Sora said quietly. "We can claim sanctuary and then they cant touch us. Im not religious but thats our best bet to stay anywhere fo a while." She said with a sigh. "But still we should be ready to go by morning."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm
Doll burst back into the room and quickly climbed up onto Arc’s bed. She smiled brightly at her Mother figure. “We got all our stuff back!” she said with a cheerful smile.

Arc smiled and pet the little girl on the head, “Thank you very much for helping him out..”she said, handing Noah to Doll. “But I have something to discuss with Toby, so could you all leave the room please?” she asked with a polite smile.

Doll looked at her confused, but shrugged. “Alright, come on every one. It’s parent talk time!” she chimed, holding Noah as she left the room.

Cat could feel the air tense up a bit as Arc spoke. “Eh yeah…We’ll wait outside then…” she said walking over to Sora and helping her out of her bed,” come on…” she said, helping her to the door.

As soon as Cat shut the door behind her, Arc laid back in the bad with a long and painful sigh. She had been holding back the pain while the others were in the room. She could only let Toby see her weakness. She held her side where she had been stabbed. It burned like crazy, but she didn’t say a word. She just laid there for a moment before regaining her composure. She slowly lend back up in the bed, patting the side of the bed, asking for Tobias to sit down. When he did, she lend over and rested her head on his shoulder with a sigh. Her wings almost created a sort of barrier between the two of them and the outside world.

Arc used to do this when the two were younger. It was a habit Arc had to exclude the reality around her. She would create a sort of dome with her wings to keep everything but Tobias out. Right now she was stressed about their situation, worried they might get caught, in pain, and just didn’t want to think at that point. Tobias would be used to this. But she hadn’t done this in years, so he might be taken aback by it.

She grabbed his hands in her own, feeling every nuke and cranny of his hands. She hadn’t held his hands in a long time, years even. She couldn’t remember what they looked like. She traced the scars he had from training with her slender fingers. She flipped his hand over in her own and placed her own palm in his. She felt with her thumb the calluses on his hands and how strong his fingers had become. These were no longer the hands of a child. Tobias had become a man. She sighed, for the first time hating the fact that she was blind.

Arc curled her arm’s around one of Tobias’s arms, hugging it with another sigh. At this point the was her only support system. She rarely allowed anyone see her so vulnerable. Tobias had only seen her this way once, and that was the day she had lost her sight. Sure, he’d seen her stressed, upset and tired when she created her little feather bubble. But never fully off guard like she was now. She wasn’t Arc, the symbol of the gene slicing project. Arc, the model of a prefect experiment. Arc, the mother. No. Right now she was just Arc, the woman.

“Tobias…what would you say about that girl coming with us in our travels?” she asked finally after such a long silent’s, even her voice sounded tired. “She knows a lot about medical treatment, and she’s from the outside world. So she can help us,” she said, finally turning her face up at him. “And…she has someone she wants to find, so she benefits as well. But I didn’t want to say yes unless you were completely alright with it…”

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageTobias stood on the other side of the room, letting the kids have their fun with Arc. The time would come soon enough when he and Arc could have some time alone. Maybe alone time with Arc wouldn't exist anymore. That thought was a bit saddening to Tobias, but if that was life from now on, so be it. He had to grow up and deal with it.

Suddenly, the room was empty. Everyone passed him by, leaving the room. Arc had asked them to so she could talk him in private. Once they were gone, Arc lay back and let out a long, painful sigh. She invited Tobias to come and sit beside her. Without question, he did so. The girl sat up and wrapped her wings around him. This indeed took Tobias by surprise. This was something Arc hadn't done in a very long time. Tobias remembered this was a habit Arc did when she was tired or sad.

"What's going on?" he thought. For some reason, the words just wouldn't come out though. Arc was holding Tobias' hands in her own, tracing the lines, feeling the scars, the rough callouses that covered them. His hands weren't the only thing that was tough. Tobias' spirit was as well. He never let his guard down. Tobias was a brick wall. Emotion was not something he could allow to hinder him.

Arc hugged his arm. Her small body was warm. When she let out another sigh, Tobias could feel her heartbeat. For some reason Tobias began to relax. His guard was dropped. For the first time in years, Tobias hugged Arc back. He was not the successful, yet most hated experiment. Nor was he the father of three other young experiments. He was simply Tobias.

Finally, Arc spoke. She spoke of the girl that had taken them in. Cat was her name. She was good at medical treatment, and she was looking for someone. Arc admitted she didn't want to say yes unless Tobias was ok with it. "Of course she can, Arc. I'd like it if she did. Cat seems like a nice person," he said calmly. Tobias had never spoken so calmly in his life. This was most definitely something that even shocked him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Doll had taken to pacing the hallway, so Cat had taken them all them all to the living room of the Church house. She wanted to give the two of them previously, she had no idea what type of relationship these two people had. So she wanted to respect their space as much as possible.

Noah was walking about the room where everyone waited. He had never been in a place like this before. It was curious. “What’s that?” Noah asked, pointing to a brick box that was attached to the wall.

Cat smiled, “That’s a fire place. You put wood in it and set that on fire. It keeps your house warm,” she said. Cat looked around the room, seeing the strange group of children that had fallen into her lap. Was she really willing to leave her home with them? It was true Kiki was a very important friend, and she wanted to know if she was safe. But was she really willing to drop everything for her?

Arc’s face grew warm as she smiled. It had been a very long time since Tobias had hugged her, or shown any emotion but anger. His calm way of talking at this moment was soothing. “I see….then she can come with us if she wishes…thank you,” she said, tightening her grip on his arm. Arc could feel every breath Tobias took, the electricity that pulsed through his veins. It was oddly comforting on her bare skin. At this point in time all she had on was a ripped up jacket and the skirt she had put on that morning. Cat had ripped off her tank top so she could get at her wound. But it wasn’t like Arc was naked. Cat had been kind enough to not only bind her wound, but bound all the way up her torso. Creating a sort of bandage top for Arc. Arc was grateful for that.

Now that their conversation was over, the others could come back in. But…Arc just wasn’t ready to return to that life yet. With all it’s stresses. Right now she just wanted to stay in this feather cocoon with Tobias. She nuzzled his arm with her cheek, her eyes closed tightly. His warmth was a comfort in her uncertainty. She wasn’t sure if she had made the right decisions to free them all. She was worried about this world they were in now. How would they survive? It was a little overwhelming at this point in time. So she wanted to stay in this world for a moment longer.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 am
User ImageWithin a short amount of time, Tobias had become a very different person. Right now, he was tired of being angry, tired of having to fight, to always snap at someone for no reason. He wanted to let that go, he really did. But deep in his heart, he knew that that's just who he was. He couldn't stop that. The least he could do was not act that way with his family.

Tobias could feel Arc nuzzling his arm. All these things they used to do in the past were comforting to Tobias. He didn't want this to end either. For the first time in his life, Tobias could admit, to himself at least, that he loved Arc. That was only way he could ever explain his relationship. Love. But This was Tobias! He wasn't capable of love...was he? At least that's what the doctor told him. Not like Tobias ever listened to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:12 am
Sora leaned against the wall as Cat told Noah what a fire place was when her wound started stinging like crazy. Her eyes widened as she remembered what it was like when her dad tried a new "medicine" on her when she was younger. Poison. "Help!" she screamed as she fell to the ground writhing in pain.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm
(( lol lovey dovey moment ruined by the children, as usual XD ))

Cat jumped up as she heard the wailing of Sora. She snapped up and ran over to her, flipping her over to observe her wounds. They were festering with something she could explain. She lifted the girl shirt to get a better look. Forced gangrene? “What on earth?” she said, picking up Sora like a child.

Doll jumped up and ran over to Noah, who was running to Sora’s side. “I think it’s best if we stay out of this…”Doll was sure that a sight like that would upset the poor child after the day he had.”

Arc sighed, holding closer to Tobias’s arm. “Tobias…”she said, facing his face now, “There’s something I’ve always wanted you to know,” she said, her face glowing a bit red, but very sincere. “I…” but she was cut off with the screaming. Ac lifted her wings up high in response. Their world was broken again by reality. Arc returned to the responsible girl she was. She didn’t have time for her selfishness. Not now. “Sora!” she knew that voice. She tried to stand, but fall back onto her bed. Damn.

Cat burst into the room, Sora in her arms. “Sorry to ruin the moment, but we’ve got trouble!” she said, laying Sora onto one of the beds. She lifted her shirt for the two to see. “She’s got gangrene. I don’t know how, since her wound wasn’t open for to long, and I cleaned it as I fixed her up. The one who should be reacting like this is,” she glanced at Arc at this, since her wound was open for a good couple of hours without being cleaned. “So all I can think about is that someone must have injected some skin eating bacteria or something of the matter. A few things come to mind, but I’ve got no time to treat everything I suspect. So I’ll have to be a brute about it!” she said, grabbing a surgical knife and pressing it to Sora’s skin. As she cut beads of blood started to escape from the fresh cuts. “Hold her down while I cut off the infected area. If I can stop it from spreading, then she wont die!” she said, cutting everything that was infected. This was going to be one Hell of a scar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm
User ImageThe moment could've lasted forever as far as Tobias was concerned. Arc was a girl like no other. The first person he truly cared about. Two people who were complete opposites ended up falling in love. Life is funny isn't it? But alas, this was their life. Their life was harsh. This was based off the fact that, the moment was shattered by Sora's scream.

Tobias jumped up and watched as Cat brought her in and laid her down. Apparently, she had gangrene. Tobias was well aware of what that was. There were more cases of that in the Lab than you'd think. This was bad. very bad. Cat ordered that some one hold Sora down while she cut away the infected parts. Tobias immediately kicked into action and pinned Sora down. This was gonna be one mean a** scar.

((wb kiki!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:38 pm
As Cat pressed the knife into Soras skin she started writhing in pain while Toby tried to hold her down. "THAT b*****d!!" she screamed in agony as tears ran down her face. "The freaking fuhrur did this to me!!" she sobbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Cat tried to be as gentle as possible. But she needed to be sure she got all of it. “I know it hurts! I know!” she said, tearing up as she cut away the skin. Why? Why did these kids have to suffer so much!? Because they were different? What kind of past did they have, they all seemed to act like this happened everyday!

Arc tried her best, reaching over as far as she could. She nearly fell from the bed trying to hold onto Sora’s hand. She wanted to give her support as much as she could, even if she wasn’t strong enough to get out of bed and hold her down. “It’s alright dear! Just calm down! It’ll all be over soon!” she shouted over the screams. Arc felt hot tears roll down her face. Tears of frustration and sadness.

Doll held Noah close to herself, comforting him as best she could. “Everything will be just fine,” she said, petting the scared boy as she rocked on one of the chairs. Doll was glad she hadn’t brought him in there. From what she could hear, it wasn’t the best place to be right now.

The Priest ran for the door, medical things in hand. He was in there for a while before it grew quiet. Doll assumed whatever was going on was over now. The Priest opened the door to the room and closed it behind him with a sigh. He sat down beside the two children, placing a protective arm around the two. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t have to.

Cat has cut off a good amount of flesh before the Priest had come in with the sedatives. As he poked Sora in the arm with the needle and he pushed it down. That was when she finally calmed down. She wouldn’t feel a thing now. She would be awake, but feel no pain. “Alright…you wont feel a thing now…”Cat said, digging deeper and deeper into a flesh. She needed to clean this out as best she could when she had gotten rid of the infected skin.

Lucky for Sora, she was young. Her skin would grow back easily. But there would always been a scar to remind her of how cruel this world can be. “Alright…I can stitch it up now…”she said, taking a bottle of water and cleaning out the open wound with hot water. “Toby…I need you to help me hold the skin as best you can so I can make this as clean as I can…” she said, taking a needle and twin in hand, ready to close up the wound.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageTobias couldn't look as Cat cut away the infected skin. This was a little too much, even for him. Of course he'd been operated on, and seen some stuff go down, but never this close up. He kinda felt for those nurses. A bit.

Now that Cat was done, it was time to patch it back up. She had asked Tobias to hold the skin together. "What?!" he asked looking up at her. That really wasn't a task he was ready to take on. But there wasn't time to want to do it. "Ok then. Sora you better calm down, you hear me? You don't, I'm gonna knock you out!" he warned. Tobias really didn't do it to be mean persay, just to give her some initiative. There weren't many who survived a good punch from Tobias.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Sora was trying to stop crying as she whispered, "Why? Why does all of this happen to us? Did we do something to piss off someone?" she asked while silent tears ran down her face. She cringed when Toby threatened to hit her. "Would you really hit an injured girl Toby?" she said looking at him as her eyes changed from blood red to royal blue.

((When her eyes change color blood red = pain, royal blue= morose, ice blue= shes pissed, green= confusion etc))  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm
User ImageTobias looked into Sora's eyes and watched them go from their normal blood red to blue. There was sadness in those eyes. Tobias couldn't possibly hit her, much less any other girl. Unless Sora was out of control or something, he couldn't hurt her. Right now, she had no control. She was at the mercy of him and Cat.

Tobias squeezed Sora's wrists tighter. Not to hold her down, but to reassure her in his own way that she'd be ok. His face was always the same though. Finally, Tobias answered her, "Just be quiet and let Cat work! You're gonna knock yourself out if you keep it up..."

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games