Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image
Shred snarled at Ethan under his breath when he was called a mutt. 'This mutt keeps the hunters at bay, jack a**,' he thought. He then continued to watch the security feeds and found nothing, becoming bored almost immediately. However, when he noticed the twins walk in, he moved his chair as far from Ethan as he possibly could while staying at his desk. '...s**t, I was hoping they'd never show up...' He watched them as they checked in and walked away. Shred sighed as he noticced Eve walk away with her chocolate. Seeing she didn't talk to Ethan, he figured she didn't read the not ehe left her. '...********' 'ay...' He then looked back to his security monitors and noticed Miyu splashing and flailing underwater. "s**t!" he shouted suddenly as he leapt out of his chair and bolted for the pool.. Finding the splashing, he reached and pulled her to the surface by her tail before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling out. He layed her down as she dripped wet. "Miyu! Miyu, you alright?!" he asked as he looked at her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm
After a while waiting for people to come to the candy store, Chloe hears screaming, so she runs torward the sounds. When she gets to the place she sees a man kneeling over a dripping wet bat thingies body. The girl bat isn't breathing so she starts pushing on her chest, then yells at the man, "Give her air! Now!"  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Shred held her nose closed as he put his lips to hers and breathed. 'Please be alive,' he thought as he pulled away and removed his shirt. He then rolled it up and placed it under Miyu's head before continuing to give her air.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Miyu opened her eyes a little. "Papa?" Miyu said slowly her sight was hazy and she was cold.She turned to put her face in Shreds chest. "So warm.."  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm
"I think you should get her to a hospital." Chloe said, shocked. "She might be delerious. Unless you are her father."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Shred glared at Chloe. "Don't tell me what she needs. She's fine," he snarled as his eyes became lupine. "And I'm her friend and security here." He picked up Miyu and carried her away to his room. He quickly removed her clothes and wrapped her in the bed sheets before turning on the heat in the AC. You're not working for the rest of the night until you're dry. He grabbed a bath towel and began drying her off. Miyu was only 17 but had a body like an adult. Only thing that was still developing was her breasts, which were round and supple but Shred simply dried them off. Their relationship was so close they trusted each other to be naked in front of each other even if Shred was known to take advantage of women. He knew she wasn't into that and besides 17 was too young an age for him at this point. He dried her off everywhere before wrapping her in the towel and hugging her, knowing she was still in shock of the experience. "...Papa's gone, Miyu...but big brother Shred is here for ya...I'm here..." he whispered to her as he kissed her forehead.  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Uwn looked across at Ethan. "well that could have gone better." she looked passed him at the many security moniters, to see Shred drying Miyu off in his room. "hmm... I wonder how she got in the pool this time... she has a habit of getting pushed in there."

(might make a male character... wonder what he'll be...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm
"Gone...." She muttered then remembered that she fell in the pool. She sat up slowly. "I'm not going to the hospital, right?" Miyu said she hated the smell of the hospital and how there is always blood located in that room.  

Minihost

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 pm
(wow I have a habit of getting in the pool? nice..)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 pm
Chloe is left alone. She can't speak because it's her first day and she is overwhelmed. The wolf man had walked away with the bat girls body, and she needed to get back to work. She stood up walked back to the candy store. All of the candy is on the floor. She bends down to pick the candy up. Then thinks, I hope that battie is alright.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image
"You're in my room at the hotel, Miyu. It's ok," he whispered to her. I'm here now...Big Brother Shred is here for you." He then reached with his telepathy and called for Uwn. 'Uwn, can you be as gracious as always and come to my room please? Miyu needs a dry unifrom,' he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm
'Yeah yeah, I'm coming..." she made her way to Miyu's room first to grab a fresh uniform for Miyu, as well as her hair brush, then went to Shred's room. On her way, she asked 'did she ask about 'papa' again?' Uwn opened the door and looked softly down at Miyu. Hardly daring to look at Shred after the fight between him and Ethan. Which had erupted memories of their night together.  

Gold Marra

Minihost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm
Miyu turned around with her head in the pillow. What a crappy day. She thought and sighed into the pillow and covered her shoulders up she was still kinda cold.

(G2g to bed )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
'She did say papa.' Shred held her as he rubbed her arms. He then noticed Uwn walk in...and the somber expression she had. He knew the fight with Ethan brought back memories and this made him look to the camera. "...Hey, stop thinking like that will ya Uwn?" he said with a gentle tone. "He shouldn't even have a camera in my room." He then grabbed a belt from his closet and whipped it at the camera like a bull whip, smashing the camera. "...Besides..we had something there...It really did hurt me to leave you Uwn..."  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 pm
"The camera's are a safety thing... incase something happens..." she looked up at the smashed camera. "and I... I know it hurt you... it hurt me aswell..." Uwn sat down on the bed beside Miyu and softly stroked the girl's hair. With a smile, Uwn said "perhaps we need to teach Miyu how to swim..."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games