Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:33 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

and sadly if i tried to contribute more gold u would probably reject it crying crying is my ploy working crying crying
Yes I would reject it. I will only accept things on my b-day, or whenever there are holidays that gifts are being trade around. 3nodding

that is so sad, i'm gonna have to get u in the we are friends-i can donate to u-and u dont care mood i was gonna ask when's ur b-day but than i realized i can look at the profile sweatdrop plus

Since i know everyone celebrates half birthdays thats a holiday u dont even have to suggest what u want...i already know ^^
'
ur half b-day has past sadly wow ur real b-day is almost here ^^ i know exactly what i'm sendin ya ^^
I don't celebrate half b-day...that's just really dumb...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:34 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

and sadly if i tried to contribute more gold u would probably reject it crying crying is my ploy working crying crying
Yes I would reject it. I will only accept things on my b-day, or whenever there are holidays that gifts are being trade around. 3nodding

that is so sad, i'm gonna have to get u in the we are friends-i can donate to u-and u dont care mood i was gonna ask when's ur b-day but than i realized i can look at the profile sweatdrop plus

Since i know everyone celebrates half birthdays thats a holiday u dont even have to suggest what u want...i already know ^^
'
ur half b-day has past sadly wow ur real b-day is almost here ^^ i know exactly what i'm sendin ya ^^
I don't celebrate half b-day...that's just really dumb...

Hey i thought it was stupid too till my best friend actually threw a party, what was even worse, was everyone bought her gifts i was like eek thats when i became a believer half b-days are in ^^ though sadly i never do get gifts...but i always give them though ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:38 pm
violet_faerie
Hey i thought it was stupid too till my best friend actually threw a party, what was even worse, was everyone bought her gifts i was like eek thats when i became a believer half b-days are in ^^ though sadly i never do get gifts...but i always give them though ^^
Hahah, people keep on asking me what I wants for my birthday. Truth is, I don't care. For me, those who whine about free stuffs/gifts don't deserve any. If you get something for free from someone, why are you whining over it ya know? Be grateful and move on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:40 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Hahah, people keep on asking me what I wants for my birthday. Truth is, I don't care. For me, those who whine about free stuffs/gifts don't deserve any. If you get something for free from someone, why are you whining over it ya know? Be grateful and move on.

I agree except if u get a gift of a rotten bannana...someone thought that'd be funni to give me for christmas...but still i was grateful...at least it wasnt moldy ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:42 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

I agree except if u get a gift of a rotten bannana...someone thought that'd be funni to give me for christmas...but still i was grateful...at least it wasnt moldy ^^
Even when they do that. Just throw it away and end of story. I don't see the reason to complain about it. You didn't loose anything when things like that happen ya know?  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:44 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Even when they do that. Just throw it away and end of story. I don't see the reason to complain about it. You didn't loose anything when things like that happen ya know?

lose what? If u meant complained like chew them out on why did i get this, i didnt, or i should've gotten something better i didnt i politly told her (my bestf) that if she ever pulled a prank like that again i'd beat her ^^ threatened yes,complained no, but seriously explain the lose part?  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:46 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

lose what? If u meant complained like chew them out on why did i get this, i didnt, or i should've gotten something better i didnt i politly told her (my bestf) that if she ever pulled a prank like that again i'd beat her ^^ threatened yes,complained no, but seriously explain the lose part?
When people give you gifts you don't like, you loose nothing because you spent nothing. So no need to complain what so ever. That's what I meant by the loose part.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:48 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

When people give you gifts you don't like, you loose nothing because you spent nothing. So no need to complain what so ever. That's what I meant by the loose part.

OH *light bulb on* wow, i never thought of it that way, but that is so true though, and yet i sometimes do it.....thank you that was a much needed lesson, i never looked at it that way ^^ but i will correct myself when i start thinking like that from now on ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:15 pm
violet_faerie
OH *light bulb on* wow, i never thought of it that way, but that is so true though, and yet i sometimes do it.....thank you that was a much needed lesson, i never looked at it that way ^^ but i will correct myself when i start thinking like that from now on ^^
Not a lot of people can see that point of view, well, they mostly refuse to view it that way. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:09 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Not a lot of people can see that point of view, well, they mostly refuse to view it that way. xd

but its sooooo true, cuz i mean, like since u didnt actually buy it, and most of the time u dont really need it (u just want it) than u realli didnt lose it....i must say it has a lot of truth in it even if others refuse to believe it....^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:59 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

but its sooooo true, cuz i mean, like since u didnt actually buy it, and most of the time u dont really need it (u just want it) than u realli didnt lose it....i must say it has a lot of truth in it even if others refuse to believe it....^^
Yeah, I speak truth sometimes...amazing isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:04 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

lol nah, i knew u had it in ya all long ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:29 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

really now...that's a surprise. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

lol, well i was tryin to for the unsarcastic approach but Yesh i'm a full of suprises....but than again, its what keeps people on their toes...imagine that, typin on ur toes....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:08 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

lol, well i was tryin to for the unsarcastic approach but Yesh i'm a full of suprises....but than again, its what keeps people on their toes...imagine that, typin on ur toes....
Hahah, I can't stand on my toes...why would I want to in the first place?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games