Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 pm
Fryma chuckled and opened his eyes. "Sounds like it's dinner time. We skipped lunch, didn't we?" He placed a kiss on Moni's forehead, not breaking the embrace.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 pm
Moni nodded a little, still embarrassed by his body's rather loud outburst, of which another occurred. He buried his face in fryma's chest, wanting to shut it up.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Fryma released Moni and found nuts and berries for him to eat. "Here. Eat."

((Do nature spirits eat meat?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm
Moni wanted to whine as he was released, noddingand eating sullenly. ((dunno :/))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Fryma looked at him for a second, then grinned. "It's just until we get to the tree house. We'll eat properly there."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Moni blinked and nodded, scooting close to him and leaning against him as he finished, smiling some.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm
Fryma wrapped an arm around him. Time stood still again and the spirit was reluctant to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm
Moni blushed and smiled, resting his head on his shoulder and closing his eyes. He wanted to stay like this... but everything grew extremely quiet. Moni opened his eyes and pressed a little closer, nervous.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Fryma wrapped his arm tighter around Moni. "Stay close," he whispered, standing and watching the edges of the clearing alertly. At every slight rustle of the bushes he tensed. Something was wrong. Nothing would ever hunt himself and as long as Moni was with the spirit, nothing should hunt him either.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm
Moni froze, wondering what would want to hunt them. He noticed the glint of something metal and he began to shake. Hunters. Hunters that were after them.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 pm
A twig snapped to their left and Fryma spun to face the sound, glaring. "Whoever or whatever you are, come and face me instead of hiding in the shadows."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:26 am
Moni bit his lip as no less than five hunters came out, looking nervous. "Spirit, we have not intended to bring harm to this forest, nor to its birth inhabitants. We only ask to confiscate the boy." Moni paled. After all, they'd made no promise not to harm him, and they wanted to take him back to the village... where the promise no longer applied anyway.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 am
Fryma smiled a cold, hard smile. "I'm afraid that is out of the question. You see, I've taken this boy under the protection of this forest and myself. If you harm him inside or out of this forest, I will not hesitate to release full fury upon you. He is to be considered a birth inhabitant of the forest."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 pm
Moni felt a little better at that, but the man nodded in understanding "I promise that no harm will come to him, but we must confiscate him." he said, looking apologetic.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm
Fryma didn't drop his hard smile or his arm from Moni's shoulders. "As I said, that is out of the question. Perhaps you can tell me why you desire this boy in you custody?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games