Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 pm
"They would be well worth a shot. Humans have always had a very friendly relationship with them, trading food for metals for several years. Yes. I believe that could be our destination. We best wait and talk it over with the others first though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:56 pm
Yuka nodded, then cursed as she touched the soaking bandage again. "anyone got anything I can put around this? anything is better than this blood soaked thing..." she scratched at it again in annoyance.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 am
Kadashi steps forward, finally noticing the girl's wound and digs into a bag over his shoulder. He pulls out a small roll of bandages. "This may only last two or three applications, but it should do for now."

Enisis looks at Kadashi with a suprised look. "Wow. You're lucky. You actually got to hear him talk. He usually doesnt say too much."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am
Yuka only nodded. She pulled off the bandage and grimaced as it once again, pulled off a small amount of skin and dried blood. She wiped away a bit of blood then stood with her hand pressed against the wound to stop it from bleeding to much. Even without the bandage, it still itched slightly.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am
"Im sorry. I dont have anything to reduce the pain." Kadashi bows to the elf and then walks off to the side.

Zach has been talking with the private about something ever since he stopped talking with Yuka and just as he starts to turn, he looks back at the private and punches him in the face. "Now shut your god forsaken trap and do what you're told!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am
Yuka tightened the bandages slightly, "thankyou Kadashi." she smiled a smile only elves could give, then turned to face Zach, a frown upon her face. "what isn't he doing?" she asked, slightly curious.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 am
Zach kicks some dirt at the private in more of a fit of rage. "I guess he has his mind set on that we shouldn't trust you and well, it just didnt sit well with me." Zach looks back over at the private. "I dont care what the hell you do, just get out of my sight." Zach looks back at Yuka and notices the new bandages. "Who gave you those?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:30 am
"Kadashi." she said, anger flashed through her eyes again as she watched the private. "If he doesn't trust me, then he can fight me." it is known among all beings. That it has always a tradition that elves who loose trust in each other, fight to decide who is more trust worthy. Being told that you can't be trusted, is the biggest dishonour an elf can have bestowed upon them.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:36 am
"FIGHT YOU!" The private yells, his anger finally over flowing. "Are you mad. In your condition, you'd be lucky to last even a second!" The private looks at Yuka and laughs a little bit. "If that!"

Enisis looks at the private with a very hateful look on his face. "If you even dare try anything boy, you'll end up either on the ground or with several bullets in your head. Depends how I feel at the time."

"I apologize for what he thinks. I just felt that you deserved the truth no matter how dishonorable it is." Zach spends several months studying other races workings, feeling that sooner or later, there will be an over-whelming trust between all the races, but he has yet to see that wish get anywhere close to granted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:41 am
Yuka kept her voice under control, only her eyes let off any sign of her feelings "In my condition?" she rose an eyebrow. "you think that this would stop me? you dishonour me with your thoughts and words, but still you think that a mere wound to my back would stop me from setting it straight?" She kept her gaze fixed on the private.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am
Enisis and Zach look at each other and at the same time say "What the heck?" They shrug their shoulders and take several steps back, allowing this to roll out.

The private looks at the elf with a look of pure hatred. "I could really care less about your honor right now! For all we know, it was probably some elf that planted the bomb in the bunker. So I could really care less what you think. And if you would really like to die here, then be my guest."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 am
Anger and hurt flashed in Yuka's eyes again at the mention that it could have been one of her kin that planted the bomb. In one fluid motion, to quick to truely comprehend, Yuka had let her bow and quiver fall to the ground, she now was upon the private with an elven long knife in her hand.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 am
A mix of fear and rage filled the private as the elf landed on top of him, causing him to fall back to the ground. Out of pure reaction from his training, the private rolls to the side, attempting to toss the elf to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 am
Yuka gripped to the back of the man's shirt, causing her to roll with him, she was now underneath him though, with an upward thrust of her knife, she thrust as hard as she could at the larger man's stomach.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:00 am
The knife meets nothing except the mans tough and light weight armor. He now has the advantage and attempts to pin her arm to the ground. "God damn little girl. All your gonna do now is cause your wounds to get dirty." The private has a near sickening smile on his face.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games