Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥●♥●If you were to choose your own namee...♥●♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m e l o d i c c r a y o n

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 am
I'd be um......Adrienne. I love that name! I know my avatar is girly but in real life I am such a tomboy and Adrienne totally goes with that, plus I love the name Adrienne. BTW, I'm Mimi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm
my real name is chantal(sh-an-t-el) and if i had the chance to chose my own name then i would chose katee  

ii-Cuddlebuddy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200

13th Deathday

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 pm
My real name is Ivanna, but if I could choose, I would choose Daisy, since I have this weird obsession with daisies lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 am

I'd want my middle name, Sherice.
Dionna.... just doesn't fit me. neutral

The Green Contort

Hygienic Receiver

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xjewiex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 am
My real name is Jewelle! Im content with it..but..I still like it as Jenessa!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 am
My real name is Michelle stare but id like the name Emily to be my name  

angelcak316

angelcak316

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 am
Xx-peace_loving_chik_xX
my real name is chantal(sh-an-t-el) and if i had the chance to chose my own name then i would chose katee
my friend (in real life ) thats her name but you spell it like Shantell  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm
I've given a lot of thought to this, and been through quite a few names. When I was younger, I wanted to be called "Boog".
Then, when I was a child, I wanted to be named "Ivy". Then I wanted to be named "Teagan". I also rather like a lot of masculine names like " James" "Richard" "Peter" and "Charles."
x)

Oh, and my mom almost named me Rhionainne.
Which would have been kick a**. Its pronouced Re-ann-en.

I like the name "Annie" as well. There are just a lot of names I like.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 pm
Kat.
Mostly because I love cats. My room always has at least one cat in it, and whenever I am making a video or talking on the phone I always pause at least once to say " Oh, (insert name of cat here), what are you doing, you silly cat?". Most of my usernames on websites involve somthing cat-related, and my friends say I smell so strongly of cats that you can smell me from across the room.
And plus, Kat is just a very unique and cool name. ;P
When I was little, I always wished that I was named Tiffany for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 am
Veronika
Actually what I do plan on legally changing it to. Ariana is my second pick too. It's such a pretty name.  

Anko Habanero

Eveiebear

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am
"ι sρєαк ғяσм тнє нєαят ωнєи ι sαч:"
Hmmmm I'd have to say Chloe, or Sophia. I love both those names, and I'm saving them for my children if I have any.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am
User Image

catherine User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Princess Rebellion

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:59 am
My current name is Sloane (Sloan is how most people pronounce it) I don't know if I'd really change my name but I love the name Aspyn (Aspen) I'm saving that name for my first born daughter though....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:16 pm
My real name is already uncommon enough (its Aurora), and I do like it, a lot, but if I had to choose, it would probably Angel or Brianna. I don't know why, but I really like those names. Angel is cute and kind of uncommon. Brianna is cool and I like the sound of it. :]

But if I reeeally had the power to change my name I would change it to Kasumi, which means mist in Japanese, I love that name soo much! whee

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm
xChibiGrimreaperx
My real name is already uncommon enough (its Aurora), and I do like it, a lot, but if I had to choose, it would probably Angel or Brianna. I don't know why, but I really like those names. Angel is cute and kind of uncommon. Brianna is cool and I like the sound of it. :]

But if I reeeally had the power to change my name I would change it to Kasumi, which means mist in Japanese, I love that name soo much! whee
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

My name's Angel, and it is awesome :3
I've never met someone with the same name. It's technically Angelina, but my friends and family rarely use anything other than Angel and my mom named me Angelina so that people could call me that : D

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff