Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Remus slipped out off under his arm. "It would have embarrassed me far worse if I would have had sex with you in front of everybody. You never should have tried to push yourself on me and you wouldn't have been embarrassed. If you really wanted to be with me you'd try to make me happy every now and then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm
"Fine, Remus. But I will get what's owed me. Don't you worry about that." Severus stepped up before Remus could say anything. "I thought you were my friend, Lucius, but you're nothing but a bully who wants what he wants. I will be protecting Remus if you try anything, and I won't hold back against you."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm
Remus smiled when Severus stepped up for him. he kissed him softly. "Thank you Sevie."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm
Lucius sneered. "You can't do anything to me, Severus. If you do, I'll tell the Dark Lord all of your back-stabbing plans." Severus lifted his head confidently. "He'd kill both of us, you know. You for knowing, and me for planning it. So, go ahead. Tell him." Severus smiled, knowing Lucius wouldn't do it only to protect his own skin. "Get lost, Lucius, and leave Remus alone."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm
"Oh don't worry if I hear of him trying to turn you in I won't let him even get as far as Voldemort. He'll wish that Voldemort had killed him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 pm
Severus smiled. "I love you, Remus. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings earlier." He linked fingers with Remus and led the way back inside, nodding to Professor McGonnagal as they passed her.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 pm
Remus blushed deeply when Severus said he loved him. "It's ok. It was a misunderstanding. Thank you for standing up to Lucius for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm
"Of course. It was no problem." Severus grinned, forcing himself to walk normally despite the fact that, though he had said it was no problem, his knees were literally shaking in his shoes.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 pm
Remus could tell it had left Severus shaken. He was shaken too. "Still it was very brave of you. Maybe my gryffindorness is rubbing off on you." Remus saw a bench and sat down. "Let's sit for a bit so I can calm down a bit. I was so afraid it wasn't going to go that smoothly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:04 pm
Severus chuckled. "I doubt it. I was planning on standing up to Lucius about something, anything, sometime soon anyway. This was more than perfect because I got defend not only myself, but someone I love, too." He sat down heavily next to Remus and leaned against the back.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm
There was that love word again. But it didn't sound so scary coming from Severus. "That is good then." He rested his head on Severus shoulder and sighed. It was good to relax now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Severus wrapped an arm around Remus's shoulders and rested his chin on the werewolf's head. "If I were you, though, I'd be on my toes for a while and watch my back. Which I'm going to do, myself, actually."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm
"Yes I know. I'll get James and Sirius to help me watch my back too." Remus smiled. "This is very nice Sevie. I like sitting with you like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm
Severus smiled and closed his eyes wearily. "Yeah. It is nice. I like it, too." Just then, McGonagall passed by again. "Break it up, you two," she reprimanded sharply. "And if you ever pull a stunt like that of last night again, I will personally make sure you both go to detention. Do I make myself clear?"  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm
Remus frowned when she yelled at them. "But ma'm it was all Malfoy's fault." Of course Remus didn't know it really was but he didn't want either of them getting in trouble.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games