Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Kisa looked at Sara, "Um Sara-san, maybe it truely wasn't you who made the portal appear. Maybe some else did it, just so you guys wouldn't be there anymore. Perhaps Orochimaru planned it some how and is now trying to wreak havoic in your world." Kisa said trying to calm her too and to tell Sara her theory.

Kyo nodded, "thats right maybe what she said is a possobilitly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm
I thought about it for a bit then say, "You maybe right on this ok, I'll stop going crazy" I gave a slight smile, but I still laid on the table.
I cocked an eyebrow at her, "Ok, but why are you still on the table like that?"
"Uh, because it's comphy?" I say with this * sweatdrop *
I looked at her weird then shrugged.
Little be know to me abit of my blood smeared on the table when I moved abit. (on Kyo's side XD)  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm
((lol))

Kyo stood up and pulled Sara up into his arms. "I told you not to move around untile you were completely healed." He sighed and took her over into the kitchen were the first aid kit was.

Kisa ran into the kitchen to see if she was ok and when she saw that she was she grabbed some rags and went over to the table were the blood was. She then began to clean it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm
I blushed madly as Kyo, started to clean up my reopened wound, "Th-th-thank you K-K-Kyo-kun!"
I sighed, "Oh, dear I better see if she's all right" I walk in to find Kyo dressing a chest wound that she had reopened, "Oh, my Kyo-kun your blushing as much as she is!"
I turned even redder by Shigure's tease.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm
Kyo threw a rag at Shigure hitting him square in the face. Then he finished up with Sara, "There you go, and it's ok don't need to thank me. Just be careful next time." He headed out the kitchen and added, "And don't apologize..." then he left the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm
I stumbled a bit when Shigure cought me, "Uh, thanks Shigure-kun"
I smiled at her, "No need for thanks, I don't want you to get hurt anymore" I pulled her closer to me, then kissed her forehead and released her.
I looked at him stunned for a moment then went back to the living/dining room. with this look on my face * eek *
I smiled at this until I saw Yuki, who had seen the whole thing glare at me.
(Sorry have to play Yuki abit xp )
"Will you ever stop?!" I glared, then stomped off.
"Uh, oops I hope he won't tell on me......" I muttered, (LOL should I let Yuki tell on Shigure? xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 pm
((its ok and only if you want to))

Kyo looked at Sara, "Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm
(LOL Yuki is evil to Shigure xd )
"Shigure tried to put moves on her" I mutter while taking a sip of tea.
I just sat there still in shock.
I walked into the living/dining room to find them staring at me, 'Uh, he told them' "Uh, well look at the time I should get to finishing up my book" I inched to my room.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 pm
"Kyo was behind Shigure and held him in a choke hold, "What exactly did you do now?" His voice was scary and cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 pm
"What's.........wrong with........kissing someone.....on the.......forehead" I didn't realize that he would get so protective over her in such a short mount of time.
"You don't want to kill him yet......Akito-kun would get supious if he stopped coming around, when he does" I muttered to him.
"Kyo-kun!" I say as I saw him almost picking up Shigure with his strenth, 'I didn't know he was that strong!' I thought looking at him like this * eek *  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm
"I'm just playing around," He said as he looked at Sara and Yuki with a smiled. He dropped Shugire but whispered to him, "Watch your actions next time buddy.." he then walked back and sat down next to Sara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:20 pm
"Wow, I didn't know you had that much power in you Kyo-kun!" I looked at him with my eyes sparkling.
I spited my tea out when she said this & the look on her face, 'Is it just me or does she like him even more now?' I then cocked an eyebrow at her.
'Aww, man I blew it! I thought I could win her over with that! But she likes him even more now' I did this when I thought about it * crying *  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm
"Uh yeah i guess," he rubbed the back of his head and sat down again. He drank some tea.

Kisa laughed a bit and looked over at Shugire and mouthed the words, 'Its ok'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 pm
I sighed as I went to my room, 'How do I win her over...' I then pawnder on that for a while.
I then took a really long sip of tea, in which half of it was gone.
I just cocked an eyebrow at the whole thing.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:29 pm
Kanatta and the others continued heading towards where Orochimaru was hiding at. She was really angry that Orochimaru captured here best friend/teammate. "We're almost there. Just a little bit longer."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games