Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Hermes the Herald

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 am
er...am I doing this right? sweatdrop

I Want to be a Dark Minion!

Username: Hermes the Herald

How Active am I on Gaia: I'm on just about every day at some point in time.

What I would like to do: roleplay

What I can offer: I already look like Hermes, and I roleplay as Hermes daily through this account. I never bullshit you about the mythology - if there's something I don't know, I'll research it before I post. I'm pretty damn dedicated. If you want me to, I could also try my hand at advertising for you guys as well.

Past Experiences: I have a news thread which I host in the Greek Mythology guild. I talk and roleplay with people there daily, and I've done a pretty good job there, I'd say. Click here to see it

Why Should we pick you: Because it would be awkward if I had to pretend to be Dionysus from an account that says that I'm Hermes, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 pm
I Want to be a Dark Minion!

Username: HadesPluto

How Active am I on Gaia: I'm on here at least every day and am part of some roleplaying guilds and the Greek Myhtology one.

What I would like to do: roleplay as myself.... (EDIT; Damn, I got here too late to play myself!! scream Screw it all!!!!!)

What I can offer: Well, I am Hades. Doesn't that say enough? (EDIT; aparently not. emo )

Past Experiences: I'm part of the Greek Mythology guild and am very active there as well as being myself on a Percy Jackson guild.

Why Should we pick you: Same thing Hermes said. It's strange to have someone playing me when I'm here. (EDIT: once again, why should it matter any more? crying emo gonk )

So yes. I always show up too late to play myself, eh? I'm not on Olympus enough to be anyone on there. DAMN IT!!!

...No offense.  

HadesPluto

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm
Hermes the Herald: Yes, you are doing this right. XD It'd be great to have you in the Ball! ^^ However, Hermes isn't a character in the Dark Room. Would you like to head to the News Room to apply as Hermes? He's an NPC over there, and your news experience are needed! That room needs people! But replies might be a little slow (for now) though. We're trying to keep in contact with Poyudi Hitori (the guy in charge of the News Room), so you might have to wait a little. However, if you're still willing to participate as a character in the Dark Room, you'd have to choose a more minor character to portray. Check out the positions we have in the first page! (under characters thread) =D

HadesPluto: We'd love to have you here too! =D But, the position for Hades is taken. :/ We've decided the position a long time ago as Hades' a host in the Dark Room. So... you might have to consider other characters as an option. Check out the Characters Thread in the first page, and see there's something to your liking! =D If you're interested to play another character that might be suitable for the Dark Room, please tell us so here! =D

Also, for the both of you, you can portray your characters as mules. So no worries about the names. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 am
Hello! *waves*

How's it goin over here?  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 am
I ended up going in and super-simplifying it to allow for the full character to be revealed in play.

~Character Form~

Character Name: Cerberus

Full Name: Cerberus

Nick Name(s):

Hair: Blood-crusted black

Eyes: molten gold

Skin: chocolate brown

Origin: Greek and Roman mythology

Language: Canine, Human, Demonic

Blood Type: O-

Height: 10' 4"

Weight/Body Structure: 784 Ibs/muscular

Race/Species: demonic hound - three-headed mastif

Parents: son of Echidna, a hybrid half-woman, half-serpent and Typhon, a fire-breathing giant

Siblings: sibling of the Lernaean Hydra, the Nemean Lion, the Sphinx, the Ladon, and the Chimera

Duties: employed as Hades' loyal watchdog, and guards the gates that granted access and exit to the underworld

Hobbies: Eating live meals, agruing amongst the three heads

Loves: playing with food

Dislikes: dead meat, sunlight

Loathes: boredom, water

Fears: the power of the three rivers

Strengths: physical brute strength

Weakness: three heads aren't always better than one

Good Qualities: Loyalty, strength, courage

Bad Habits: hunger, temper, indecisiveness

Powers/Abilities/Talents: Has three heads with three distinct personalities. one head had the ability to spit flames, one has giant's strength in its jaw, and the last has no ability of note

Temperament: one head is always anger, one is logical, and one is bored

Picture References:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am
Sabs! 0.0 It's been awhile! =D How ja doing? We're doing well. ^.^ Just need to sort out a few more things. You?

XD Nice profile, Jacklyn. Looking forward to seeing Cerberus arguing amongst the three heads. XD  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am
Yes, that will make for interesting blocks of RP after being tossed in the river. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 am
XD GO DARK ROOM! We have our own little doggy!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAH!  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 am
*pokes thread*

So... how's everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm
busy w/ RL. otherwise, nothing.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:16 pm
*sigh* friend issues, otherwise good smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 pm
Aww... *hugs*  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:49 pm
haha yup and now allergies are killing me gonk but anyway! how are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 am
Cool. Busy. WITH EXAMS LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY. I AM DEAD. BWAHAHA... HA... ha... =.= XDDDDDDDD  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games