Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Chione's eyes widened a little as she wondered how to follow his instruction. Her first kiss was with him not long ago, so she hesitated in taking the chance. Placing her forehead on his she maintained eye contact. "I'll try..." She murmured, before placing her lips on his, beginning deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Bomani held her into the kiss, closing his eyes after a moment and holding it for as long as he could. Eventually, he had to pull away, and he smiled.
"There we go...I just didn't want you to do a quick peck on the lips, and possibly waste your chance." he explained in a soft voice, before letting her go and pulling his shirt on.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Taking a deep breath Chione opened her eyes, recovering from the satisfaction the kiss had brought her. "Well...it's good to hear that I didn't waste it." She laughed, taking his hand and began to walk back with him. "When we get there...let me do the talking, okay?" She said, looking back at him. "And, whatever I say when we get there isn't true. Just...keep that in mind..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 pm
"I know." Bomani said, smiling. "I understand completely what needs to be done." he assured her. "Hopefully we can get some more privacy before I leave you for the night."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm
"Hopefully." Chione emphasized the word. Upon seeing the palace compounds she let go of his hand, turning back to wink at him before suddenly storming off, as if she was furious with him.

((Sorry, can't stay long. I have 3 tests tomorrow... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 pm
[Yeesh o.o I have a lot going on too. Ah well. Good luck, and get some rest ^^ don't feel obliged to stay on.]
-----
Bomani smiled when she winked at him and quickly wiped it off when she stormed away, understanding the purpose behind it. He made sure to follow her though...well, it was his job to.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 pm
((Thanks, and this will be my last post for the night.))

Chione ignored the outbursts of the guards who recognized her and made her way straight to her room. As she walked she heard the sound of music and the voices of men, and she almost turned to look into the room it was coming from until she remembered her facade. Ignoring the noises as well she arrived in her room, turning and glaring at Bomani, who had followed, and then slammed the door in his face. Swiveling around she found the maids and her mother, who had stopped running around to look at her in surprise.
"What?" She asked, infuriated. It was only then she was informed that princes had come for dinner...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm
Bomani slipped inside dutifully just as the news arrived. Not good. He needed to speak with her in private, but could not. Instead. He stood apart from everyone, next to the door, arms crossed, and looking impassive, as any good bodyguard should.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm
((Can't stay long again...I have a final tomorrow...))

Chione was debriefed on the sitauation as she was attended to by maids and occaisionally her mother, her stunt forgotten for now since they had guests. However, at the end, she learned her punishment was to help in serving the men for the night. Yes, it was acceptable to help every once in a while, but the princess detested doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:52 pm
[Ah, in what? Also, good luck biggrin Mine are coming up soon, sadly o.o]
-----
Bomani stood there impassively, listening to their conversations. Well, at least he'd be able to have whispered conversations with her...the hustle and bustle of the crowds, plus the fact he had to still be around her as her bodyguard, would allow him to get close enough for a few words.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 pm
((French...meh ^^' The rest of mine are all next week.))

Finished changing Chione came from the room dressed in white, jewels hanging from her neck with the opal necklace among them. However, she had insisted on having a white, light veil over her head, claiming that it was in order to maintain decency. Looking to Bomani her face was nonchalant in order to hide what she was feeling, and to maintain the cover she had set up when they had entered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:08 pm
[Hey, if you need any help with it, just ask me ^^ I'm French Canadian, see if I can remember anything from my French side lol]
------
Bomani tried to not smile when he saw her come out, and spotted the opal necklace among her other jewellery. He could have hugged her for that, but he couldn't, not with this many people around to see it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm
((Lol, lucky you. Being Asian and in a family where no one speaks French doens't really help me. Anyway, thanks. I'll let you know if I need help. ^^ But, I might have to go soon...))

Chione then looked down and proceeded toward the dining hall, not looking forward to the evening. This might go for so long that it might go past Bomani's shift. So, as far as she knew, any more time with him was lost. Entering the room she was handed a pitcher to help serve the guests and with no time was introduced and then began to walk around, ignoring the eyes of the men and greeting them when she needed to, speaking only when spoken to. In the meanwhile, her mother sat by her father, everything normal as the music played.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 pm
[Ah xD Well, good luck anyways...or as I should be saying, bonne chance sur ton examain!]
-----
Bomani slipped into the room as well. He followed Chione at a safe distance, until her pitcher was empty, and she had to go refill it. He caught up with her.
"Having fun?" he teased in a whisper into her ear.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 pm
((Haha, merci beaucoup! ^^))

Chione looked up at him, giving him a small smile since she felt happy now they had the chance to exchange some words. "Oh, yes, but not as much fun as I had today." She whispered back, refilling the pitcher and taking longer than she should have.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games