Reply Role Play
The Village of Five Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm
i know who that was ok im gonna take you to rena in the medical wing of the house ok then ill go check on sis silver ok -smiles and picks up sheryl- and looks at the other girl who had helped miss you can coem too and i cant thank you enough for your help i'm in your debt -begins walking back home and lays sheryl down in the bed and begins walking to silvers room then knocks on the door- silver may i come in?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:54 pm
(Oh dang sorry lol. I just jumped in based off what i saw on the last two posts lol0  

bebosis

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:56 pm
(no problem man u can still edit XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm
Sheryl rolled onto her side. "I thought I was better" she said to the wall. "I thought it was gone."  

Gold Marra

minisailormon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 pm
Akane telaported to Silver's room. "Are...you...okay?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm
-opens the door and looks at akane- its ok akane i can handle this please go on about your buisness -smiles slightly and begins walking to silvers side-  

Arkh_valfan

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Sheryl rolled onto her back, then stood up. She walked into the bathroom and spat out a bit of blood, before walking to Silvers room. She sat down on the bed and looked at her brother and sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 pm
Silver glanced at Akane and sat up, wiping the clear liquid that tried slipping out of her eyes. "Please go Akane, Sheryl." Silveretta's voice was quiet and solemn, and she lay back down.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 pm
yes please i think silver needs to talk to me -opens the door- and sheryl go get some rest you need it -walks back to silver and lays down next to her and hold her- whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Akane let out and sighed and disapered in the garden.  

minisailormon

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm
Silveretta shook her head on the pillow, hiding her eyes, though she was already sniffeling. She leaned into Michael for comfort.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm
"Oni-chan Oni-chan Oni-chan....right I am a demon.....I cant make friends.....?" Akane said then went to the river.  

minisailormon

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:55 pm
-kisses her neck- shhhh its ok im here you can tell me anyting silverim right here for you and i always will be so whats troubling you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm
" 'm not getting any love.." she muffled through the pillow. Her hand was on his face while the other still lay lifeless and wrapped in bloody gaws, hiding under the pillow.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 pm
-blushes- was it what u saw at the river? i was just worried for sheryl ok its just a brotherly duty but my feelings for you...... well lets just say there beyond brotherly -looks up at the ceiling seeing nothing but blackness- i l-love you silver i was just scared that you wouldnt accept it.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff