Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:24 am
Got mine when I was 11, the day after Christmas. I've gotten every month after that for the past three years. Just started getting cramps. There was a girl in my grade last year who was complaining because she didn't get her period yet. She got it soon and then complained that she didn't want it anymore. Pick a side, chick.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm
I remember it like it was yesterday gonk
It was like the worth day in my life
I got it around the 20th of August when I was 11
It was the day before we were going to go to kingsdominian
and I just woke up and had it, I actually tried ignoring it thinking
maybe it was something else.. lol I dont know... but then I asked
my sister friend about this problem and she told me in was probable
my period I totally started freaking out than I started crying soo much
my sister, mom, and my sisters friend were all comforting me.. and my dad
was just sitting in the living room pretending he didnt hear wat he thought
he did owo
anyway my sisters friend showed me how to put a pad on, and my mom
told me about the cycle every month and so... then i got some hot chocolate
with marshmellows, my mom put in a movie for me and told me everything was going to be fine, its just part of growing up... and she was right here i am 5 years later totally fine x3 (still freaking hate my period though stare )
I also get sick when I have my period so its like really horrible for me gonk
like I know when I start my period because Ill have this horrible headach the day before, and Ill feel like I have to throw up, then the next day Ill get these h orrible pains in my stomach where I just dont get outta bed the next day then my period starts and sometimes ill throw up a little if it gets really bad crying

babyblueai

Timid Nerd

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 pm
Do you realize all I've been through?

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

•••@baby:: I remember mine too. xD
So, it was the first day of middle school [6th grade] and well IT started.
At lunch I went to the bathroom cause my stomach was hurting and then BAM.
It was there, just there. I freaked so much.
So yeah, I don't feel like going all into it, so I'll just leave it up to you guys' imagination.
By the way I was around 11 or 10 years old. :'3

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Of course you don't, fool.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm
i was in fourth grade when i got it. i don't remember the day exactly, i just remember having it in fourth grade. i was already like 5"4 and 145 lbs in fourth grade. and i wore a B. which isn't too big now, but at 9-10, it's huge. it sucked and was really irregular. i heard it would regulate itself in about a year, but when that never happened, i went on bc and now it's getting slightly better. but my boobs are always tender and i think they've gotten bigger. oh great.  

Cold Oktober

Casanova Rodeo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:34 pm
I got mine when I was 11. I remember waking up one morning and my pjs were just drenched XD, I felt really awkward telling my mom. @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
I had my first period when I was eleven. I skipped school for the rest of the week because I had gym.

It sucked, because it started during recess. I stuffed toilet paper in my underwear. At first, (EW ALERT) it was brown, then it gradually became red. I asked my gym teacher if I could go to the nurse, and he said yes.

My mom spoke to my "aunt" (well, she's like one) about it (I think she's a nurse practicioner [sp]), and she said it was because I was a bigger girl (in weight and height) and stuff. (I already had huge knockers and stuff, too.)

I hate hearing people complain about getting their first period when they're just the right age, or older. God damnit, grow up! D8< I was in ******** FIFTH GRADE.

@Hester: Damn! That's horrible. D8< I'm glad your dad helped you.

i got mine when I was in fourth grade.
I don't really remember all that much.
Too long ago.  

Eldawuirnen

Liberal Giver

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 am
User Image
heart I got mine when I was 10,which I was in fourth grade. It happened when I was at a beach when I was at my moms. I wasn't that surprised I knew about read books about it so I was just like, " Ah, Mom I got my period." She went a freaked out about it, and she kept on talking even though I told her I know about it and it's not the big of a deal. When my friends star freaking out about when the got there period I say it no big deal you will be fine and other stuff depending on how much I like the person. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm
Got mine when I was lyk 10..I woke up wondering why the poring is my tummy aching. And when I took a bath..I got shocked when there was blood in my underwear. I screamed and called my Mom..she helped 4laugh the whole day I was complaining why I got one in such an early age!  

xjewiex

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 pm
I got mine the day after my 10th birthday. I actually hadn't learned about periods yet. D: I had no idea what it was. The entire ordeal was traumatic. I mean, I was a dramatic kid, but that morning my mom happened to be late for work and couldn't explain it to me, so it was my dad trying to calm me down and tell me that I wasn't going to die and that periods happened to all girls. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 pm
Got mine when I was 11. Woke up before school, got changed, and saw TONS of blood in my underwear. I called for my mom, and she handed me a pad and said, "Have a nice day at school." Love you too, Mom. stare  

Lily Beilschmidt

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm
I remember. I couldn't go swimming it was 103

Woke up at my aunts house, and my cousins where laughing so hard they peed thier pants. Then my uncle said "Ry, you need to see your aunt tell her that red bottoms is in place." he winked at me. So she helped me. I lost alot of blood that day. I also fell on the sidewalk (stupid Quebec potholes is sidewalks!) and then my cousin posted it on FACEBOOK!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:02 pm
Mine was in 6th grade. I woke up, stomach feeling terrible, then when I was in school already I went to the bathroom and saw a ton of blood. I panicked and tried to shove some toilet paper in my panties for extra protection 'cause I didn't bring spare pads. When I was home, I was 'bout to tell my mom, but apperently I was just invited to a sleep over... and a business guest was at our house... and my neighbor (a guy neighbor) was asking to come over. Big panic... lots of mischief... but I finally got my mom in private to tell her O_o

hiogirl

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces