Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm
((awww i was hoping ross had a crush on Scarlet since they spent alot of time when they were little and let it develope XD lol oh well sweatdrop ))

User Image"Everybody just shut up!" Scarlet yelled getting irritated by all the yelling. Shouting caused the aura around her to puls and when it did it sent a wave of enery out knocking eveybody back. She couldn't control herself, the anger kept building and the aura around her got darker. She tried calming down she tried to think of away to bring her aunt back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm
"What the hell!!!" Ventura screamed as he was thrown back with everyone else. He barely caught himself as he was about to fall. " This has to be a dream". Ventura repeated to himself once again but this time he closed his eyes.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm
User ImageScarlet looked down and looked at her aunt. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes then she muttered to herself. 'Hevean and earth give me the power to bring the soul of that of an innocent.' She put her hands on her aunt and the aura around her became calm and peacful. It became light blue and her hands also became that color. Her aunt's face was color again and her heart beat was back...she was alive again. Scarlet then suddenly snapped out of it. She looked around not knowing what happened. She saw Ventura and took off running as she ran out the door she grabbed him too. When she finally stopped running she was out of breath. She looked up at him and asked, "What...what happened?" Then she thought to herself.....when did all those people get there?....what happened? She seemed to have blacked out and didn't remember anything now all she knows is that she was standing in front of her friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 pm
When Vivi was thrown back from the force she slammed in to Ross & was now on top of him. She tried to get up, but couldn't move."Sorry, Ross....I can't move I used too much of my magic" she told him while laying there she felt herself blush.'Wh-wh-what is this feelin'?' she thought.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageScarlet fell on her knees when memories began to flood back. She gripped her head as memory after memory came back. She remembered everything she remembered her pet dragon she remembered singing with Vivi she remembered playing with Ross even though he would get in trouble all the time. She remembered her father her mother, most importantly her kingdom. She hugged herself trying to stop form shaking trying to calm down her emotions. Tears streamed down her cheeks but they were more like happy tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Ventura put his hand on Scarlets shoulder and started to talk. " Scarlet what were you doing...in there". He said as she sat crying.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 pm
User ImageScarlet laughed and wrapped her arms around him feeling happy. "I'll explain everything to you later....i have to go home first....home." She whispered to him then made her way back to the house. Everything about her chaged after remembering everything. Her posture was one of them and she walked like a sophisticated person would. What was mainly in her mind was the thought of finally returning to her home...to her real family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm
(lol, Ross can like both of them... and he doesn't know which one he likes more...)

Ross slowly pushed him self up, he held Vivi with one arm and carefully rolled her off of him. Once up, he lifted her into a standing position. "you're a fool, you know that don't you." he was smiling though. He turned when Scarlet came back in. "m'lady... are you alright?" concern present on his face.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm
Ventura stood there for a minute after she left then rushed after her. He jumped through the window again. Mainly because it was open and he didn't feel like opening the door. Once he was inside he walked up to her and stood still before looking around the house. Everything was back to normal her Aunt was alive again and every thing broken was fixed.

(good idea)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image"Why yes I am most definitely alright," Scarlet said smiling then a bright light consumed her. When it disappered she was wearing her clothes from back then but of course motofied to fit her. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his cheek, "You are all grown up now aren't you Ross." She smiled at him then looked down at Vivi, "As well as you, I have not seen you both in so long. What a tragic life it's been not seeing anyone i grew up with." Scarlet sighed then looked over at the rebels. She motioned for Tatsel to come over. "Let us all return home shall we," she smiled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm
"Wait what about me...." Ventura said quietly."Your home is hear. I don't know what you're talking about..." He said slowly before pausing to look at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Ross looked at his princess and smiled a little. "Kraga will be glad you're alright..." was all he could say.

Erika rolled her eyes again. "are you really that slow." she walked over to him. "this nice people want to take the little princess back to the Hidden Kingdom of Magic." she spat the word princess. "while I want to get rid of her. that way her father will never become well again. and the kingdom will fall into my hands." she laughed and pulled her sword again, annoyed she couldn't use her bow. "now it is time to despose of this girl and be done with it." She turned to face the girl, sword out infront of her. "draw your sword child. I do not fight those unarmed."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm
User ImageScarlet turned and looked at the woman a sword in her hands ready to fight her. Her aunt was going to wake up any minute now...she couldn't do anything here...not here. Scarlet closed her eyes and as she did she again began to glow blue. Everything became bright and no one could see anything. Then quickly it disappeared and they all stood in open fields. Fields that belonged to the Kingdom. She opened her eyes to see in the far distance her fathers kingdom her home. She smiled with joy and when she turned around she saw that she accidently brought Ventura. At the moment she didn't really care, she was just happy she was finally home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm
Ross walked over ot Vivi and picked her up. "come on princess. We must get back."

Erika shook her head. "first you must best me." she pointed the point of her sword at Scarlets chest. "do that and you may go, but I will still be after you."

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm
"L-l-l-l-lady S-S-Scarlet you......you.....remember us" Vivi says in awe as she cried happy tears, then she looked at Ross "Hehe I know I.....I just want to be of use." And let's Ross carry her while she blushed by his touch.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games