Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Kaeanlanna bit her lip to prevent her from saying anything. Not as nice? That was an understatement. However, she forced herself to look at the dress, actually think about it. She found that its dusty rose color was quite pretty, and the rest of it was nicely made. "I like it..." She said, simply.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:04 pm
Raudr stopped smiling like before. He felt ridiculous and turned and bought the dress from the stand owner. He handed the rest of the money to Kaeanlanna and said mentally, I'll give you the rest of this so you can get some clothes for traveling and fighting in. Do you really like this dress? I know it's nothing compared to what you had in the palace.Raudr felt a little guilty saying this as he felt a little bad by taking her out of her comfort zone so abruptly.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:37 pm
Kaeanlanna blushed. 'I do like it, although it is different. Way, different. But, different isn't always bad...' She thought, placing the money he handed her inside her pocket. 'Umm, I might need your help picking out stuff like that...' She told him sheepishly, she wouldn't know her way around a market, nor would she know if she was picking out the right things.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 pm
Raudr looked away from her when she blushed. He turned a little red himself. "Let's go Elena. You still need some more things." He put the dress into his pack for now and took her hand again.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded, a little shocked when he took her hand, but it didn't show. She followed his lead through the market, and let her thoughts wander. 'Sorry I was so mean at first..." She sent him, looking down as she did so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Raudr's blush had disappeared as he looked over the other shops for things she needed. 'It's ok. I understand I must have been kind of different and awkward. I should be apologizing to you though. I made some pretty stupid mistakes and yet still managed to get you out of there, but you didn't really consent to it so I feel I took you away when you didn't want to.'  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:48 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked slightly. "True, but I suppose if you had been taken from your home by force, you'd act the same way, except probably worse.' She was reminded of the guards he disposed of as they were escaping.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Raudr smiled at this. 'No, I would not have liked it. In fact, if that had happened my kidnappers had better have a way for keeping me under control or else their skin would burn.' He pointed to a shop with a man stretching some leather out on the side. "There's what you need."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:55 pm
Kaeanlanna smiled. 'I can believe it...' She responded. "Oh...okay, but I'll still need your help..." She stated honestly, everything was bought for her, so she didn't need to know sizes, types, or the likes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Raudr turned to Kaeanlanna and smiled,"Don't worry about it. I'll help you." Raudr led her inside and asked the store keeper about some clothes for his wife. He nodded and began to measure Kaeanlanna for her clothes while Raudr named off some things she needed. While he took her measures he called instructions over his shoulder to a young man behind the counter. The young man nodded and ran off.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 am
Kaeanlanna was used to being measured, but what she was being measured for was something completely different. She hoped the shopkeeper wouldn't get too suspicious on why she needed what she did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm
The shopkeeper finished his measurements and approached Raudr for an advance payment. Raudr nodded and gave it to him. The man commented on why Raudr was buying these clothes for a woman and Raudr smiled politely and whispered something into his ear. The man's face lit up in shock and then returned to normal as Raudr continued to whisper into his ear. Raudr finished and backed away and asked when the clothes would be ready and the man replied in about a day or so. Raudr nodded and went over to Kaeanlanna. "We're done here. Let's go."He offered her his hand.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm
Kaeanlanna tensed when the guy asked why she needed all that stuff. However, Raudr happened to give a convincing explanation, but now she was dying to know what it was. She took his hand so they could leave. 'What did you tell him?'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:50 pm
They walked outside and Raudr replied quietly chuckling a bit. "I told him simply that you were actually boy dressed as a girl so I could get you away from your father. I also told him that I was a swordsman and that I rescued you from him as he was making you do things young boys shouldn't be doing. He didn't buy it at first but I told him if told anyone then I'd destroy his store. He bought it then and that was it." Raudr smiled mischievously. "That was very fun making up a story like that. What do you think?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "He is mentally ill if he believed I am a male..." She said distainfully. "But, that was clever...." She admitted, still peeved about his explanation.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games