Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:51 am
Cool...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:17 am
Are we doing the house-elf homework thing or not this term?  

lizzieangel

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:38 am
It's the 16th! surprised

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:28 pm
I've un-locked all classrooms, except Flying and Potions..since no ones teaching them.  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sargeant Major Zach

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Application

1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
Well, I was here for around 2 and a half months, and was kicked out for not being around for awhile, but I explained to the modderator, and they let me back in.
2. How many posts have you made?
Depending on whether you speak of Gaia or Just the guild I dont know How many I have made in the guild, but I am coming close to 600 posts in gaia

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Slightly sweatdrop

4. Class you are applying for:
Astronomy

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Prof. name: Igor Elentier ( not my real name just incase you were wondering)
Username: MadeyeMoodyman

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
I did some studying on stars and what not , and I would like to tell others of what I've found

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)

One of the students hastily picks up the Red Envelope. The Folds pop open and the Envelope Begans to speak,

"Dear Class,

As Some of you may know I have had to attend an important meeting at the ministry of Magic, however I have provided some clear instructions in this howler, I ask of you to listen well as we will be studying the constellation and their importance, with balance of some magic.

-------and then I pretty much do the lesson

Signed,

Proffesor Elentier

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Check out your local library, There are some interesting books on Stars, Constellations, and of course myths and legends. For children I have heard of this great book about some people that were reffered to by a wizard to write a book about witchcraft and wizardry, There are many things about Astronomy
9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
I dont think we're all much diffrent

10. Anything else you would like to add:

nah, I'm good  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:52 pm
I would like to teach as long as I can teach and be a Student!
Hogwarts Teaching Application

1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
4 Weeks

2. How many posts have you made?

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
I just enrolled in all of the available classes but I have not fully been here for a term so, I have not completed in any of the classes yet.

4. Class you are applying for:
Defense Against the Dark Arts, I also love Charms but that is taken.

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Professor Jon (Voluptuous Jon)

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
I want to teach here because I have free time and I would like to really get involved with this guild. I also love teaching.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
My class will be instructed most likely in a role playing form, for instance...

Professor Jon walked into his classroom slightly tired but ready to teach. He managed to reach his desk when he pointed his wand at his book and opened it. He then started teaching his lesson on Werewolves.

Quote:
Werewolves are very viscious Creatures...

The class had ended and the Professor started to hand out the homework which was based on the lesson of Werewolves.

I will set up my class alike the other classes but a little easier to get around and less confusing.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
I really don't have any references, I found this guild on my own. I have some people who I guess you could call friends but nobody in particular.

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
This question is a hard one. I have a strive for perfection which is something that I have that none of the other teachers have. I need to make sure that everything is going right and that everything is in it's right place. (Yes I know OCD)

10. Anything else you would like to add:
I hope you accept this request to become a teacher because all I want to do is help. I just want to make this guild a better place to be and hang out with friends, also and most important, a good place to talk and role play about Harry Potter!

If I get the right amount of confirmations to be a teacher I can have my class up and running by tonight!  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

KTweirdchick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:32 pm
Alright kids,
I want at least 2 approvals from other teachers before I hire them!

(I like your idea on how to teach Moody... it's fun)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:34 pm
Alright, and they must post here, I hope some teachers see this thread soon!  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:49 pm
I give my approval for Jon's application.
3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:51 pm
Thank you, I only need one more approval!  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:17 pm
dragons375
I give my approval for Jon's application.
3nodding
As do I. Make your class Jon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:18 pm
*Yes*
Thank you everyone who helped me, you wont regret it, however I have to leave soon, but my class will be finished by tommorrow!  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:21 pm
whee *Was just about to post acceptance to Jon's class*

*Will do anyway*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:28 pm
O, thats three. Thank you again.  

Voluptuous Jon

Dapper Gaian

lizzieangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:10 am
*posting acceptance for both teachers*  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games