Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi was drinking a cup of Irish coffee now, phone hung up, still blushing and trying to tune the sounds from Naoko's booth out, which he was finding extremely hard to do. The waitress who had been waiting on him was now apparently trying to peek and watch, which of course got her a mad manager telling her to stop or she'd be fired. So of course she decided to come over here and annoy him, no matter the fact that he kept shooting her down and telling her he was strictly gay, she was still in front of him trying to pop out of her shirt and pick him up.

He paused for a minute when he heard the waitress stop talking about how she could change his mind about women. Looking up he noticed that she seemed frozen for some reason or another and was looking towards the door. Turning in his seat, Taichi looked towards the door and his eyes widened. Blushing even harder, against his will, he proceeded to check out the gorgeous man who had walked in and caught every waitresses eyes.

The man was blond and appeared to be a few inches shorter then him, if he was judging the mans height right. Taichi tilted his head to the side slightly, trying to figure out why this man seemed so familiar to him. He was absolutely certain he had seen the man before, maybe on t.v or something, which would explain why all the waitresses completely froze. He noticed he was staring and quickly turned back around to face the bar again, wanting nothing more then to bang his head on it over and over again.

Ishikawa

...Is all that I could ever do

{OOC: Tis fine xP I was just like O.o...Didn't I put vocalist...I've had to go back and check multiple times <<
Yay! Welcome back Kai! ^^}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

The things that were going on in that booth, well, surely everyone wanted to know, but nobody would dare try to find out, though they knew pretty well.
If you listened, you could hear soft moans, erotic whispers, and obviously passionate sounds.
The privacy curtain even ruffled every once in a while with a light touch or a breeze from a fast motion.
Ryuukaze and NAKO were having the time of their lives in there.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Due to the silence that Kai had caused with his entrance, the sounds coming from the booth were more audible. Kai raised his eyebrows, surprised, and glanced in that general direction. He smirked. Sounded hot enough. Too bad that he had prior engagements.
Kai looked around, smirk still plastered on his face, and his eyes landed on a curious bright haired man who was sitting there and staring openly at him. Kai's smirk widened and he winked at Taichi. Of course, all the waitresses and women sitting around Taichi's area thought that he was winking at them and they all squealed. The men obviously were annoyed that their dates were being stolen from them, though some specific lonely ukes were blushing themselves.
Kai looked around for Taki, but he saw the dark haired guitarist nowhere.
Waving off the waitresses that were trying to approach him with more intention then just asking for what he wanted to drink, Kai sat down at the bar nonchalantly, and conveniently next to that pink haired stranger that had been staring at him oh so openly before.
Since it was close to the holidays, he figured he should get something akin with the spirit. "A chocolate peppermint martini, please."

N a k a i

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taichi stiffened as the man he had just openly been checking out sat beside him. He then shivered as the man spoke, ordering a martini. Trying to keep from blushing at the thoughts running through his head that the mans voice and looks produced, Taichi kept his eyes glued to his coffee, trying extremely hard not to look at the man sitting beside him. That didn't prevent him however from looking into the mirror behind the bar and looking at said man and the waitress who was now flirting with him quite openly.

For some strange reason, Taichi felt like reaching across the bar and slapping her, even if the only reason he would have for doing that would be that she was annoying him before the blond came in. He supposed that he should really thank the man for at least getting her attention off of him. Problem was, he was running dangerously low on money.

Ishikawa

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was used to all of this flirting around him by his fans. They all say that they love his music and that they love him as a person too, but he didn't care. It was great that they loved Kai's music, but on a taboo subject, Kai's music wasn't for them. He just did it because he loved it, and the fact that they loved it was just a plus.
That didn't mean, though, that he didn't enjoy the attention. When the waitress handed him the drink, he smiled dazzlingly and murmured a soft 'thank you,' letting his hand linger on hers for much longer than necessary before actually taking the drink. The waitress blushed, then went off to her fellow workers to squeal their hearts out. The manager would have been angry, had she not also been a great fan of his. He could see it in her eyes.
Taking a sip of his drink, Kai made a great show of his slender neck as he swallowed. His movements were deliberate and graceful. He wanted to charm as many people as he could tonight while waiting for Taki, since Taki had gotten him to that mindset already.
Turning to Taichi, he smiled and rested his forehead on his hands so that he was looking slightly down at Taichi. "So. Am I so dazzling that I should be stared at so openly?" As always, Kai was quite straightforward. With most people, he got the reaction that he wanted.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu and Naoko had done all that they were going to do for the time being, at least for in the bar...
It had taken them a few minuted to get themselves into a presentable state, both of them having to put their coats back on and button them up all the way, though their hair was obviously mussed and they both looked as if they had run a mile or two.
"Heh...so what should we do, Naoko? I'm sure everybody's waiting for us..." he giggled.  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko pulled a cigarette from his coat and lit one end. "And I'm sure everyone knows what we did by now." he replied, making sure his coat was buttoned up.
Without hesitating, since they had managed to clean up their... endeavors, NAKO pulled the curtain back and twisted his head around slightly in the booth to catch a waitress's eye.
"Check please." the pianist smiled slightly, his meaning obvious.
Looking back to Ryuukaze, he crossed one leg over the other at the knee. "So... the night's young... where to now, hmm? I'm sure the manager's going to charge me double for this booth... after what we did."
Not long later, the waitress with the overly busty shirt handed Naoko the tab and two messages.
The first message was from the waitress herself... her phone number.
Pocketing it to trash later and putting his credit card on the tab, he handed it back to her before reading the other note.

'Damn it, Naoko!
I could hear the two of you from my office upstairs. What the hell?! You'd better be happy that your little hidden display attracted a few clients, or else I'd be charging you triple! As it stands... your escapade was rather entertaining for some of our guests, so I'll let you off with just a charge for the booth and your drinks. THIS TIME!
-Haruko

Sighing, Naoko looked across the table to his akuma. "Seems the manager liked our show." he teased, before pocketing that note as well and waited for the waitress to return.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

"b***h..." Ryu whispered under his breath, cutting eyes at the waitress that had given Naoko her number.
One wouldn't have thought it, but when Ryu actually held someone he was with in high regards, which was never, really, he tended to be an extremely jealous person.
At least toward women.
Perhaps he understood a bit more why Naoko didn't like cats...

"Wherever you want to go, Naoko. Whatever you want to do. Anything for you, lover. We should go change though. I'll buy you a new outfit if you want. We are a bit, well...sticky." he smirked again.
When the blond commented on the manager, he couldn't hold back a laugh.
"Glad we could give a good performance."  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:34 am
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

Taich didn't know which he wanted to do more, laugh or blush. He settled for a small smile and turned to the man beside him. "I'm...I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, a blush gracing his pale cheeks. "I'm just trying to figure out where I've seen you before." Taichi turned quickly when he heard a glass shatter, the waitress standing there gaping at him. He tilted his head to the side, wondering exactly what her problem was.

"You...You don't know who this is?!" Politely shaking his head no, he wondered what the big deal was. "Have you been living under a rock?! This is Nakai! He sings for Ohayou Productions! Hot as all get out, loves sushi. Favorite color is dark blue and his favorite flower is a blue rose!" She sighed dreamily at Nakai and made her not so perky breasts bounce, trying to show off what little bit she had.

Taichi nodded his head, knowing where he knew the man from now, his picture was up in SMASH Studios as a rival artist to look out for. Though something was bothering him. "Excuse me, but...For you to know all that. Are you a stalker or something?" He smiled in delight when the waitress shot him a glare and walked off in a huff. Taichi turned back to Nakai and offered an apologetic smile to the man. "Sorry I didn't know your name, Nakai-san. But at least I do now."

Ishikawa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai watched the scene unfold between Taichi and the waitress with an amused smile. He was a little put off that someone so cute didn't actually know who he was, but the waitress did a good job as an informant, if nothing else.
Kai's eyes drifted back to the booth that he had heard those explicit sounds from so short ago, and noticed that there seemed to be no more action. He sighed, wishing that he hadn't been called off to record. Perhaps he still would be with Naoko and Ryu now.
But chances are, he probably wouldn't see them again until a performance or something that they just happened to have together. After all, people in the industry seemed to be quite bad at taking up a number. But Kai had dropped it just in case anyways.
Kai turned back to Taichi and smiled. "It's all right," he chuckled softly. "I'm less perturbed by you not knowing than her," Kai motioned to the waitress," knowing that much." Kai took another sip of his martini and commented offhandedly, "You're cute when you blush."

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 pm
To lie here under you...

User Image

Rain, rain go away

Come again another day

All the world is waiting

For the sun

Taichi

"That was a little weird." He agreed with Nakai. "Though I suppose it's also a tiny bit flattering, you know, that you're so popular as to have people who'd want to memorize that stuff." Taichi had just taken a sip of his coffee, delighting in it's warmth, when Nakai had decided to make that comment. He spluttered and coughed, choking on his coffee as his face, all the way to his ears, burned a dark crimson. Pulling himself together, grateful he didn't choke to death on his drink and noticing in the mirror that he was even more red then the walls, he turned to Nakai. "U...Um...Th...Thank you Nakai-san." He looked back to his coffee cup, which was now noticeably empty, trying to will down his blush.

Ishikawa

{OOC: Grr...Tis short <<}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Smirking, Naoko stood up from the bar, grabbing his credit card from the waitress as she returned. He stuff it into one pocket, taking a pull from his cigarette, before walking out of the bar.
"I think I've got a better idea, Akuma-kun. I know this place... it's a public bath, though with a few private sections... and also does laundry." his smirk turned into a mischievous smile. "What do you think? We can get our clothes cleaned while we warm up, heh."
He was in plain view of anyone from the bar now, his glasses reflecting in the low lighting so hide his expression from everyone but the violinist.
"Perfect ending to a rather perfect day."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Oh wow. A bath.
Ryu's inner self was now an angel, floating up into heaven.
If the day got any better, Ryu was telling himself that it must be a dream.
"A bath that does laundry? I couldn't think of anything better." he returned the look of mischief.
It was apparent that all of a sudden everyone from the bar was staring at them, looks on their faces as if this was the most interesting evening they had ever had in their lives.
Truthfully, Ryu was proud to be looked at in such a fashion. Especially after what he had done, and with who he had done it.
Aiming a wink at the people looking, he reached out and caressed Naoko's face. He damn well hoped word of this got out. He wouldn't deny any of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai smirked. "I should do this more often," he murmured, openly admiring the blush. He turned to the waitress, noticing the empty cup. "Get whatever you want," he said to Taichi. He then nodded to the waitress, "Put it on my tab." He winked, just to make things a little more fluid.
Kai was about to turn back and talk to Taichi again when his eyes caught something interesting in the mirror. He almost dropped his martini glass.
Turning around in his chair, he leaned back against the bar and smirked. "Well, well, what have we here?" Kai still hadn't put together the fact that the noises in the booth had stopped and that there were now two very good looking guys standing in front of him, whom he wished he knew better.
"What's the 'dragon' and a kitten doing in such a place?" He raised one eyebrow, amused.
He saw Ryu's obvious show of affection and his smirk widened. "Sexy as ever," he murmured under his breath.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Naoko's smile reverted back to a smirk as he leaned slightly into his akuma's caress. "Believe me, you'll love it." he teased.
Until his keen hearing picked up a very familiar voice.
Turning, amber eyes widened in surprise, before narrowing to their seductive glint. "Nakai-kun... I thought you were called back to work." the pianist asked, putting one hand on his hip before taking a quick pull on his cigarette. "And..." he raised one eyebrow, having recognized the voice with his blond 'clone'. "So... you're Taichi-san, hmm?"
NAKO couldn't help it. He walked from Ryuukaze's grasp, standing in front of the other man.
For a long moment, Oumori looked Taichi up and down before frowning.
"Not bad... I can see the company actually picked someone who looks like he fits in... your skills with a mic however, will have to speak for themselves."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games