Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 pm
(I'm back razz )

Kanda entered the dojo and looked around. He then sighed as he got his Mugen and unsheathed him. He took off his shirt and put it on the ground then got a blindfold and headed to the middle of the room.

He looked at the ground for a moment then put the blindfold on. When it was tied securely, he held Mugen in his hands and breathed in and out. "Lets go, Mugen."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm
(Yay!)

After lying there for what seemed like an eternity, Shan got up from the bed and began to haunt his room for things to do. There seemed to be nothing without Nezushi around. By the way, where was Nezushi? Maybe he had left after the conversation with the master.

Shan didn't bother to decide to go over to the dojo. He didn't feel like watching the practice this time. Huh... Perhaps the master heard the rumors, too. It would still be reasonable if he hadn't heard, though. The slaves most likely wouldn't want to get on his bad side, especially with all the gossip about him.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 pm
(^^ miss me?)

Kanda finished training after two hours and called it a day. He wiped the sweat off his neck and face with a clean towel then took the blindfold off. He opened his eyes as he looked around then sheathed Mugen and put him away. He put back on his shirt but didn't button it since he was sweaty and muggy then into the mansion to take a shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm
(Pretty much. :3)

Shan had left his room after an hour and was now, two hours after breakfast had ended, in the study reading some books. He had always been paranoid of hearing the door open or footsteps in the place, but the master hadn't stopped training yet. In that case, he had plenty of time to clean everything up and leave as if he had never been here at all.

Well, any slaves who saw him coming in would most likely tell the master everything. Some of them could have been hiding when he walked in, even after he looked for any witnesses. For some reason, Shan had wanted to read a book of Beauty and the Beast. Silly as it sounded, he thought it was relative to his situation.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
(Sorry for leaving again, been having trouble with comp and internet is always acting up><)

Kanda took a ten minute shower, washing his hair and combing through it as he exited the bathroom and dried himself off. He then put on a blue tank top that fit perfectly with his fitted chest and some black jeans.

When he finished getting dressed, he exited his room and headed to his study. He entered the room and sighed then stopped in his tracks when he saw Shan. He clenched his teeth together and ran a hand through his wet hair that was down and in his face. 'I won't get mad...I won't get mad....' He repeated to himself over and over again as he tried to control his anger, though he was having a very hard time with it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm
(The internet thing always seems to be a problem nowadays, eh?)

As soon as he heard the door open and a somewhat upset master was standing there, Shan immediately panicked. This was what he got for staying in the study too long! He was going to be punished again!

"I-I-I-I'm sorry!" Shanya cried, getting onto the ground and bowing. "I-I lost track of time. I know I shouldn't be here, but there was nothing for me to do, so I came here. Whatever you want to do just go ahead, but please don't carry it out so harshly!" It was obvious that he was trembling. The lingering pain in his back was a reminder of the last time his master had gotten angry. He would be surprised if the master decided to let him off the hook.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm
(I know!!! It sucks><)

Kanda counted from ten..though it did little to help him but it helped a bit...though only a bit. He looked at Shan to see him crying and bowing and he sighed in annoyance. "You always get yourself in these situations.." He stated as he ran a hand through his hair again.

He walked up to the desk and got some two heavy books that looked like dictionaries from there and held them in his hands. "Come here." He said in a low voice as he waited for the boy to get up and come to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm
Shanya then got up from his spot on the ground and walked to the master, obviously frightened at what was going to happen. Yes, he always did get himself into these kinds of situations. It was as if he was an unintentional troublemaker or something of the sort.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm
"Stand still." Kanda said as he held the book up then placed the 2 ton books on Shan's head. "You will stay like this for 15 minutes. Each time they drop, I add a minute." Kanda said as he then went to his desk and laid his head down. He now had a headache again and this time both had to deal with Shan. The first about the stupid rumors and murmurs he kept hearing and now the boy himself. He swears...can't he have a break?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Shan stood obediently as the two books, which have already given him enough pressure to cause him pain, were placed on his head. They wobbled and often looked as if they were going to fall, so Shan tried his hardest to keep them from falling. It was very hard keeping them there, however, since both large books were very heavy.

After a little while of counting the seconds he had been standing, he lost track of the time and decided to just wait for the master to determine whether or not the 15 minutes were up. It wasn't long before the pain in his head came to a nearly unbearable level, but he didn't complain.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm
After fifteen minutes, Kanda looked at Shan for a moment. He then got up and went up to the boy. He stayed silent as he took the books off his head and placed them back on his desk. He then went back to his seat and laid his head down and he closed his eyes, feeling tired again but didn't want to sleep yet so he just stayed silent with Shan in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm
Shan was extremely relieved when the books were finally off and then he hurried away from the room. Any place was better than the study at this moment. He'd rather go look for something to do instead of just wait for the master to wake up and tell him.

As he walked in the halls for something to do, he couldn't help but hear the whispers of the passing slaves. The rumor was now starting to get on his nerves, but what can he do about it? He wouldn't be able to tell them to stop.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Kanda didn't noticed he fell asleep until after he woke up a few hours later. He raised his head up and yawned quietly. He got up and got a book he had been reading then went to his room. He heard the hushes and whispers of the slaves but ignored then as he enter his room and closed the door. He laid on his bed then read until dinner was ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm
It had been only a few hours since he had left the study and now Shan was helping the other slaves with making the dinner. He was making the usual soup, since the master seemed to be satisfied with it and Shan had yet to know the recipes of the house.

The slaves no longer bullied him, and some of them had even tried to start nice conversations with him. At least that was a start in the right direction, though it might not be for long. It probably won't be long until things run down hill.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Kanda read until he heard a knock on the door. It was a maid telling him that dinner was almost ready and that he should come down. Kanda sighed then placed a bookmark in his book. He closed it and laid it on the table then headed to the dining room.

He descended the stairs and entered the dining room. He sat in his chair and placed a hand under his chin and waited for his dinner. He looked out the window as he waited in boredom.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games