Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 pm
"I know it will be, but I don't want you to suffer any more. You don't deserve it." Inei said softly. "You deserve to have a life free of persecution up here amongst us, so that you may live, find a mate, and leave your mark on this world." he said, squeezing her hand gently. He liked her, and wondered if maybe they'd get together as more than friends, more than him just being her guide.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm
"It will take time, but it will be well worth it," Huoriel said softly. "I've got years ahead of me still so theres no worries. Thank you for your kind words though, Inei." Huoriel smiled before leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. She wanted to kiss him a little more intimately at that moment, but refrained from it. It just wasn't the time.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Inei smiled, chuckling softly. "You have many, many years ahead of you. You can't be all that old." he said, enjoying the feeling of her kissing him.
He turned to her and smiled. "This one is just to show you that I really do care." he said softly, before kissing her on the lips. He held it for a little while, then pulled back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm
In that mere moment Huoriel's heart raced and her lips tingled where his landed. When he pulled away, unconciously she leaned in again, pressing her lips against his for a brief moment. Her heart continued to race even after she had pulled away and started to go back to the postion she was in. Oddly enough she enjoyed the feeling of her heart pounding against her chest and the warmth that came with it. It was...a different feeling.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 pm
Inei was surprised by her leaning in a second time to kiss him. Nevertheless, he smiled at her, enjoying every contact of his her lips against his skin, or his lips against hers.
"I think I might have some feelings for you." he said softly, smiling still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm
"We've established this," Huoriel teased, taping his nose in a playful manner. Huoriel smiled now moving her finger to trace down his jawline. "For your sake though I'll say something." she chuckled, tracing back up. "I like you, Inei. I'm pretty sure all these new things I am feeling means that theres something." She chuckled softly and moved her face close to his again, resting her forehead against his.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:59 am
Inei laughed softly. "I know...what I meant was, I think these feelings are growing, day by day." he told her, smiling when he felt her smooth skin touch his at the forehead. He looked right into her eyes, though he could barely see them in the semi-darkness.
His arms wrapped around her and held her close, and he still looked at her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:54 am
"I see,"Huoriel chuckled. She looked into his eyes even though she could barely make them out. She felt safe as his arms wrapped around her and even more comforted when he held her close. "I can't wait to be with you outside of this dingy cave," she sighed happily, smiling at him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Inei smiled at her. "Well, it might happen that way." he said. "Or, you might find someone better for you than I." he said. "Someone who you'll spend the rest of your time with. And should that happen, I'll still like you, and I'll still help you when you need." he promised.

[Watching some Naruto, so I'll be posting slowly.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 pm
Huoriel shrugged, not able to see herself with any one else. "I suppose so," she said softly. In the long run she wanted to be with Inei, but she supposed there was a possibilty of another. It wouldn't happen anytime soon so for now she would enjoy the company of Inei and she really enjoyed spending time with him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 pm
"I wish it weren't so, but who knows what could happen." Inei said softly after a moment. He stayed quiet then, just feeling Huoriel's presence near him, and taking comfort in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm
Huoriel kissed the top of his head. "I like you, Inei," she said once again before holding him close once again. "Honestly, I can't see myself with anyone else," she admitted. "But as you said who knows what could happen."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:16 pm
"Thank you, Huoriel." Inei said softly. "That makes me feel better." he said with a smile. He turned and looked outside the cave entrance. Now that they were a little closer, it was possible to see the tops of some of the trees.
"Can you see the forest?" he asked. "Or even the sky?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:36 pm
"I don't know,"Huoriel flinched. She sighed, turning her head slowly towards the entrance of the entrance. She gasped slightly in pain, but didn't move her gaze. Her eyes were squinted against the sun's glare as she looked around. All she could make out was the green of the forest not the details and a little bit of the baby blue sky. "From what I can see it seems nice its kinda still blurry to me." she said after a moment of fighting against the sunlight.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:43 pm
Inei smiled. "Tomorrow, I'll bring along a strip of black cloth...I'll tie it around your eyes so that you can step outside and feel what it's like to stand in the day." he said. "And maybe you could see a few things through the cloth, who knows?" he said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games