Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 pm
User Image

"Yea, it's Angel and someone with her. I'm not sure who" she whispered back. "I don't know who the otherone is. Is her chi flow different or something?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm
"Different from humans, and definitely different from yours. So she's not a cat." She chuckled. "Some sort of nymph, or fairy, I can guess. Though I must say, I'm not too sure." She shrugged. They were in a magical garden of some crazy Gods. Anything can happen.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

"Hmm well she doesn't look different, no wings," she said with a smile "so I don't know if she's a fairy. We could always ask"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:05 pm
"... Do what you want." Yeah. Right. Strike a conversation. The first thing she might do without trying is insult that thing. There was something different about this forest, so even though she doesn't give a s**t about what happens around her, survival instincts tell her to just shut her mouth up. She may be blunt, but certainly not suicidal.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image

Zanna snorted. It wasn't like she knew what the girl was and she didn't look very friendly at the moment. The forest had grown darker, and Zanna wondered if it was beginning to turn into night time. She made a movement with her hand and there was a "shwsh" sound. Zanna could now see easier in the growing darkness and she could make out the two figures easier.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm
"Okay, so what now? Say hi and wave a hand or just stand here like a bunch of idiots?" she asked dryly, giving Zanna a blank look.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

"Hm. I vote we stand here like idiots" she said smiling. But she started to walk forewards towards the two girl-things whatever they are anyway. She actually wanted to jump on one of the trees to see if it was night yet, or just getting darker the farther they got into the forest.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm
"... The ********? Why the hell are you still walking straight forward if you wanted to stand here like an idiot, idiot?" Maybe she should've paid more attention to what they say about that saying about cats. Now, what was it again... oh yeah. Cats do whatever the hell they want. Splendid.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image

Zanna laughed. "What, you don't understand the concept of sarcasm or something? Lighten up, sheesh" She said witha giggle. Zanna stopped. "So want. You want to just turn around and walk away, ignoring them, walk towards them, stand here, or jump in a tree?" she asked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Amara watched from the other side of the forest in the top of one of her favorite trees and sighs. "Wow, today must just be one of those days where people are on edge over something......... I can't help but wonder if Hermes has anything to do with this." She then jumps from tree to tree, heading over to where Hermes often relaxs.

{ooc: where would Hermes relax in his downtime??}  

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 pm
"You know what, I think I'll jump on a tree and watch. You can go ahead and talk to them or something. At least there'll be someone watching your back." Once said, Avienne jumped up into the tree above her and disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image

Zanna wondered how she got in the tree and how she would watch, but she shrugged. She turned around and saw that the two girls had dissapeared, so she grabbed onto the first banch and pulled herslef up. She saw avi up higher into the tree and she nimbly climbed up. "They're gone" she said simply and looked up. She climbed up onto the top and looked over the forest, and saw the sky was darkening and the sun almost set. A few stars were appearing in the dark blue sky. The forest was hugely vast, and she could see parts of the rest of mt. olympus. There were some huge homes and some smaller ones scattered with many beautiful gardens.

((uh idk...which ones hermes again?))

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 pm
{He is the messenger of the gods as well as the God of animal husbandry, roads, travel, hospitality, heralds, diplomacy, trade, thievery, language, writing, persuasion, cunning wiles, athletic contests, gymnasiums, astronomy, and astrology. He has the flying sandals}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 pm
"Huh? What? You sure?" Or maybe they just hid themselves, she'll never know. But she was right. Their chi seems to blend around more with the surroundings. Maybe they're far away. Or just hiding. Gah. No harm in keeping alert.

((Revenge! You're on! biggrin Finally someone! *TACKLED GLOMPS* xd ))  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 pm
Ame cautiously walks the forest grounds as if hunting. "Now where could she have gone??? This what I get for actually relaxing and enjoying myself for once."She mumbles to herself as she continues going deeper into the forest.

{Yeah, I've been on for a while. *gasp* How could you see through my ninja disguise?! ninja lol}  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff