Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Elisa looks at Miranda from the the homework she was putting away. "Hi Miranda!" she says with a smile. "I've been busy with school work lately, sorry if I left you there standing".

"Anyway", she says leaving everything organized over the table and approaching the other girl "how are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:31 pm
Lyra hears voices and wanders down the stairs. She spots Miranda talking to someone she has seen before but not actually met, and another girl standing across the room. "Hello. You must both be first years. I'm Lyra."

[Haltless/Elisa: You were sorted at the same time as Ai, but just haven't posted much in here before, right?]]

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"Hi, Lyra" Elisa says smiling. "Nice to meet you, I'm Elisa".

[Lyra: Yes, it's exactly as you said. I came here some time after the selection and took some other amount of time to gather the courage to post, haha. ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm
[[well, i haven't posted here in a while, have i?]]

After hearing some commotion in the common room, Fred comes down into the room. She sees Miranda and Lyra... and some firsties! "Hey! Are y'all first years? I'm Fred. You might see me pop in every now and then," she rambles on, introducing herself.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 am

"Hi Fred, nice to meet you. I'm Elisa".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:01 pm
"It's quite alright, Elisa. I've been really busy myself. I'm glad we got this long weekend. I needed it!" She replies.
"I think I'ma go down to the library for a bit. I haven't had the chance all semester to actually go down there. Haha. I always have just enought time to run in there and get my books."

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 pm
"Nice to meet you too Elisa. Are you settling in ok?"

Lyra spots Fred coming down the stairs. "Hey Fred. Haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to?"

Lyra waves over her shoulder as Miranda leaves. "Bye!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 am

"Yes, I love studying here", she answers with a smile.

"Oh, bye Miranda!"

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Lyra bounces into the common room, brimming with excitement. "The event has started!!"

"Also, the November Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 am
Lyra wanders into the not-so-astoundingly empty common room. Why is it always so empty? Maybe if I go get some cookies from the kitchens more Ravenclaws will come get the cookies? Worth a try. Lyra puts her books down on a table and leaves the common room again.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm
Lyra returns to the common room carrying a bucket of dragon-shaped cookies and a mug of hot chocolate. She puts the cookies on a table and sits on the couch. Taking a cookie, Lyra dunks it's head in her hot chocolate and bites it off.

[[I'm going to be away for a week (leaving in half an hour) with no internet access. And then I'll also be going away from December 27th to February 4th, with limited internet access. I'll try to get on Gaia a couple times, but no promises. (I have a feeling I'm pretty much just talking to myself. Anyone here?)]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 am
Elisa enters the common room and sees Lyra eating dragon-shaped cookies with some fury. "Hi, Lyra! Can I have a cookie?"  

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 pm
Lyra smiles in greeting. "Of course you can. They're for everyone." Lyra takes another cookie and pretends it is battling with her now-headless dragon cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:33 pm
User ImageSamara looked around the common room after answering a particularly tricky riddle, her eyes wide as saucers and mouth gaping in awe. "Wow it's even prettier than I thought!" she gasped, holding her books in her hands. She then turned her head and smiled, seeing a group of Ravenclaws sitting around and eating dragon shaped cookies. "Hey, guys. I'm Samara. I've just been Sorted into Ravenclaw," she said, sitting in a chair and took a cookie, nibbling on the tail.  

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games