Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Started rp [full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alenceon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 am
Arkhel was overcome with emotion, and wasn't able to contain himself. He kissed Koi passionately, silencing her worries. "You saved my life. I will be forever in your debt, Koi."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 pm
Koi open wild her eyes when he kissed her and blushed like tomato after that. "I..its fine.. i.. didnt do much.." she said slowly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 pm
"How can you say it isn't much? Just how often do you save lives?" Arkhel asked, asserting that it was a big deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm
Koi looked down "This was my frist time.." she admited.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 pm
"I thought so." Arkhel responded. "So just why isn't this a big deal? You saved my life." Arkhel was obviously not pleased with the way Koi was constantly putting herself down. It grated on his nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am
Tears filled Koi's eyes "I..i was just.. so scared.." she said after a while "i..i didnt want to lose you..!" she said and rushed to hug him , gentle though.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 am
Arkhel wrapped his arms around her and sighed. "You're going to take some work..." He muttered silently, not overly exited about the task of getting Koi's confidence up to a level such that she would be able to be of assistance in the upcoming battles. "We should probably leave." Arkhel stated after a few moments holding the embrace. "Your house is in shambles, and we need to find somewhere to take shelter. There's a storm coming." As if on cue, thunder rolled in from the east, and Arkhel looked that way to see a frighteningly large storm cloud rolling in their direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:25 am
koi noded, she knew he was right and wiped her tears off, When he told her about the rain she paniced "R..ain?!" she said "Oh no! we have to get a place as soon as possible!"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 pm
"Ok. I think that we should have about twenty minutes before the storm gets here. I know of a cave almost directly South of here that we could probably reach in time." Arkhel responded. He wasn't sure why the rain worried Koi so much, but guessed that it was a plant thing. Maybe it would make her grow roots or something. He began walking towards the cave, waving a hand to beckon Koi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Koi turned the barrier off and walked after Arkhel, looking from time to time on the coulds and walking fast after each peek. If it will start raining while they dont have cover they will be in trouble.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:46 pm
Arkhel noted Koi's haste and picked up the pace a little, taking off and flying along the path to avoid the trouble he would have navigating the grass, trees, undergrowth, and other general obstacles. The land was growing more and more forest like as they progressed, and the undergrowth had been slowing him down before he took flight. "There it is." Arkhel noted after a while. "The cave is just ahead." The entrance to the cave itself was a little hard to see at first, since it was covered in hanging vines.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm
Koi didnt saw it "Where??" she asked as ordering the plants in her way to move away. She kept walked fast untill she finally saw it and got inside fast while looking at the sky and sighed of reliefe  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:13 pm
Arkhel followed her into the cave and stood beside her, alternating between looking at her and the sky. As the clouds had made it over them, and they could see the wall of rain heading for them. Arkhel couldn't stand it anymore. "Ok, fine, I'll bite. What's so dangerous about the rain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm
Koi blinked "Dangerouse?" she asked slowly "there is nothing dangerouse about it" she said happily, like nothing was wrong  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Alenceon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm
"Well, there's most definitely something about it that you don't like, so what's wrong with it?" Even as Arkhel spoke, the ran was pouring down outside the cave and steady streams of water could be seen pouring over the mouth from where it had collected further uphill.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff