Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm
She smiled. "I'm being as strong as I can. Can't you tell? I'm not as much of a naive little country girl as I was but I still need a bit of guidance," she mused thoughtfully then sighed and pressed herself against him as they walked through the crowd. Being bowed to by all of these people made the butterflies errupt in her stomach. She sighed as they entered the centerof the dance floor. "After the first dance I'll have to socailize...Pray I do well," she mused as the music began to play. A fast paced volta. She remembered the steps easily enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Rowan smiled and said, "I know you're not." He winked and then lead her in the dance. "And you'll do fine. I thought we were done telling you that?" He smirked a little then let out a small laugh. "Really, you have nothing to worry about."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Breya laughed and shook her head. "I believe you," she swore as she was lifted then set on the ground for a few steps before being lifted again. She smiled at him, kissing him when she came down before pulling back and finishing the dance.

Connor watched the couple with internal disgust. Luckily he had learned to shield his true emotions. That way that snotty princess would never know that all he really wanted to do was drain Rowan of his powers and lifesblood and to watch his b***h of a wife do the same. He gave a soft smirk. He'd enjoy her first though. While keeping her as bait. No doubt she would retire early. He could see the glow coming from her. She was pregnant. Hardly but still. He had inherited his shielding of emotions as well as his ability to see aura's from the few logosh he'd drained and draining the crown prince and his pretty wife were at the top of his list to kill. He'd keep the princess alive, since she did not have near as many powers as the powerful couple dancing without a care. Tonight he would set everything into motion and have Rowan at his mercy. What a perfect place to begin, he thought wryly then drained his cup of wine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm
Rowan laughed as the song finished then pulled her close to him. "You'll do fine." He leaned down then kissed her lips gingerly then pulled away with a grin that was rather large. "Have fun."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Breya took a deep breath and kissed him once more. "I intend to," she reassured then gave his hand a gentle squeeze before letting go and walking back toward the now encircling crowd. She grabbed a glass of champaigne and became the charming social butterfly that Mrs Sutton had made of her. She looked through the passing faces as she was introduced to countless courtiers as music began to play throughout the entire hall. When she saw Connor she approached him with a smile. "Oh goodness. Finally a familiar face," she laughed.

"Aye...You're doing well Breya," he chuckled taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. "All of the men are half in love with you and all the women jealous."

"Oh stop lying...I'm hardly that beautiful."

"Believe me Breya, half of the entire married man population in here and all those single are envying you," he grinned.

"If you say so," she mused taking a sip of her champaigne.

As the party progressed, she went through a dozen faces and then took a deep breath. She was becoming overly tired. She found Rowan and gave his arm a gentle squeeze. "I think I'm going to retire. I can barely stand on my feet. Don't get into any trouble with any females while I rest," she smiled. It was well into the night and she doubted anyone would mind her absence.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:18 pm
Rowan looked down to Breya then gave her a small smile. "Aye, you should rest. Especially if you are carrying our child." He nodded once then kissed her again. "And don't you fret, no women will get a chance with me except you." He smiled again then gave her one final goodnight kiss.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Breya nodded and then kissed his cheek before leaving the hall toward the bedchamber. She sighed. Feeling very dizzy. The symptoms just confirming her suspicions. She walked to the chamber and began stripping off untils he was just in her corset and petticoat. She loosened her hair then sat on the edge of the bed. She felt another presence and looked around the darkened chamber then sighed. With a shake of her head she took off her stockings then the jewels from around her eyes when she heard the distinct sound of footsteps. She turned but when she did a cloth covered her mouth and nose and she struggled for only a moment. Screaming Rowan's name in her thoughts before everything went black.

Within moments the only thing that remained in the chamber was a note on the bed and whatever clothes she'd taken off. Breya herself was nowhere in sight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 pm
Rowan had been in the middle of speaking to his father when he heard her screams. He didn't say a word and instead took off in a sprint towards their bedroom. The moment he got in there, he could sense that something had happened and the fact that she wasn't there just worried him even more. He looked around everywhere and finally took a seat on the edge of his bed. It wasn't until then that he found the note.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 pm
Ian walked in. "What the bloody hell Rowan?" he growled then looked at the note reading over it. His heart had softened a bit toward his new daughter-in-law, not that he'd speak of it so when he saw that his son was to meet this man alone, he knew that it was far to dangerous. "You'll be taking some men with you. He knows he needs Breya and won't kill her. He's trying to instil fear within you but I know you're stronger than this b*****d. Whoever the hell he is?"

Patrick took the note. "Its Connor's writing," he mused then looked at his wife. "I'm not wrong am I?" he asked showing her the scrawled writing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Rowan hadn't really been paying attention, the note's words were on a loop in his head. But, he did snap out of it at the mention of Connor. "What? No, he would do that." Lili looked at the letter and her eyes widened. "Rowan.... 'Tis his writing." Rowan shook his head and let out a sigh. He knew he'd recognized the writing but he didn't want to admit that Connor would do that. He must have been put up to it.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm
Patrick took a deep breath. "I'll go with you tomorrow night. The b*****d won't hurt her with me watching. She's like my own little sister..." He took a deep breath. "Lets just pray nothing happens to her in the next twenty four hours."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm
Rowan nodded then looked up at Patrick. "I'm going to kill him." He was most certainly not joking about this. But, why was he doing this, that was the question.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm
When the following night came, Patrick looked around in the clearing. "I've got your back brother," he said simply. He looked at the encompassing darkness then listened intently. There was no sound to be heard. He suddenly felt a blast behind them. He fell to the grass from the blas then turned to see Breya a little worse for wear with a bruised cheek and shredded garments with her hands bound on the ground while Connor stood over her. "I told you to come alone Rowan. b*****d. You never listen," he hissed. Breya let out a soft cough muffled by the surrounding grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm
Rowan noded and said, "Well, good things come for those who don't follow the rules and who the hell are you calling a b*****d?" He glared at him then looked to Breya as she coughed. He was still worried but he didn't let it show on his face, he needed to be strong.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 pm
Connor smiled. "I'm sorry I had to do things this way friend...but you see...I only became your friend for one single reason. I know what you are, I know what your wife is and I also know that your sister and nephew are logosh. I didn't give a damn about feeling those of others, but you being able to control the elements. Mmmm...it was ever so tempting. Being able to heal...even better. After all, who would of thought I'd get the logoshean leaders powers as well as those I had already drained. He looked at Breya and smiled. "She's a fighter Rowan. Gave me a black eye and some scratching. I'm sure she would of done worse but I had to subdue her with a few hits of my own." He lifted her and then took out a dagger. "Now...lets just drain you to get it over with, then I'll consider letting her go. And if you hurt me know any injury is also inflicted on her. I have that power and I will use it," he smirked. "Don't want to lose your wife and child at your own hand do you," he chuckled. Kissing Breya's cheek. She looked at Rowan, hissing in pain when he tightened his grip on her wrists.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff