Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm
"Alright I'll take you to your room." He said walking her towards her bedroom. "Well I'll get back to my room later." He said as they got to her door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:56 pm
"What do you mean we will get there later?" she asked him walking into her room. She was definitely feeling light headed now and by the time they had gotten to her bed, she was particularly fearful of what was going on.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm
"I mean I'll head to my room after I know you're ok." Bradley said as he leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm
For a moment she stared off, thinking about nothing in particular, then Adelline sighed. "Uhm... do you think you could come sit near me for a bit till I go to sleep?" The last time she had fallen asleep was the night before she was bitten, up until then her mother sat next to her stroking her hair until she fell asleep. The night she was bitten was her first night of insomnia. SInce she was a vampire it didn't kill her for all those years. Still, Adelline felt afraid of going to sleep without someone near her.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:13 pm
"Um, sure I guess." He said shrugging and walking over sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm
"My mother used to sit next to me when I was human. "She would ramble about all sorts of things and stroke my hair until I fell asleep." Adelline smiled, "so she literally bored me to sleep. Though the last night I was able to sleep she sat on my bed and instead she read poems. That's it. Just little snipets of poems." As she said this her smile turned into a frown.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:21 pm
"Don't think about that. Just try to sleep." Bradley said as he stifled a yawn. "Come on turn that frown upside down." He said. Yes it's cheesy but he knew it always made people smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 pm
She smiled at this and looked up at him, "I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm a full fledged vampire so let me do what I want." she said softly. Then with a last yawn, Adelline said "Good night Bradley." and drifted into sleep.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm
"Good night." Bradley said as he stood up and walking up to the door and leaving to go to his room. When he got into his room he collapsed on his bed and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 pm
There were quick flashes, so many of them blinding her to the point where she could no longer see the flashes. They turned into sound, loud crashes damaging her ears making her bleed. She had to get blood or she would die, would she? A vampire? No, she couldn't, instead she drank from her own pool of blood. The liquid touched her throat and burned so badly. She tried to scream but they wouldn't come out, she couldn't breathe... she couldn't see... she couldn't hear.. and she couldn't scream... she could barely...

That's when Adelline woke up. Sweating and breathing hard. Touching her throat she looked around her. The black curtains blocked the light and the soft blankets were wrapped around her several times. Obviously she had tossed and turned throughout the night. "I have never... had a dream like that..." She rubbed her face for a moment and looked around, trying to remember who she was and what she was doing in this house, Bradley's house.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 pm
Bradley woke up and stretched. It was then he noticed a note. He picked it up and read it. Afterwards he just discarded it. Stupid mother I know more than you do on this subject. Next time you come over I won't try to stop her. I'll just let her kill you. No one needs to tell me how my life is. He thought to himself walking into the kitchen and looked around. He didn't see Adelline around. "Um Adelline are you here?" He asked rather loudly so it went through the whole house.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm
Upon hearing his voice she got up and unwrapped herself. Walking out of her room and out into the hallway, she went into the kitchen. Adelline definitely pulled off the 'just woke up' look. Her hair was a short little mess and her clothes were a bit disheveled, but she didn't look terrible. "I'm here, what is it? Why did you call?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Upon hearing his voice she got up and unwrapped herself. Walking out of her room and out into the hallway, she went into the kitchen. Adelline definitely pulled off the 'just woke up' look. Her hair was a short little mess and her clothes were a bit disheveled, but she didn't look terrible. "I'm here, what is it? Why did you call?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm
Bradley sighed when he saw her. "I was just wondering if you were still here. I mean before you had seemed like you wanted to just leave. So I was just making sure you were still here." He said scratching his head. "Great bed head." He added.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:14 pm
"I told you I was not going to leave, don't you trust me?" She smiled and struck a pose putting one hand on her hip and the other on her hair. "Oh you like this? I'm glad it's all the rage and every other girl would just die to be me." she said showing her fangs happily.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games