Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm
"Hm? Ah, I'm fine. I'll probably just get a drink later." She said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "No need to be concerned."
It wasn't usual for her to be this happy, but it fit her character. She was determined to keep up the happy facades until the end of the mission. It was just part of her worth ethic. She couldn't stop until it was over and completed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm
"Alright just let me know," Haru said, gently. His mind wandered back to Lynn and wondered how she was holding up. He should of givin her more then just a dance, but he couldn't jeopordize his mission by making Rena suspicious. He sighed, smiling back at Rena.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm
She nodded and was careful to take even breaths. She was starting to reach dangerous heat levels, but pushed it back. She could over come it and told herself such. It was the only way she knew how to survive.
Another man came up.
"May I have this dance?" He said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Haru was distracted but noticed another man come up but didn't say anything.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 pm
Rena looked at her partner with concern. She opened her mouth to question him, but the other man dragged her away. She managed to force a smile and keep half a mind on the conversation. She was concerned, but there was nothing she could do.
Heat washed over her again nearly causing her to stop. She tried to shake it off, but it wasn't going away. She needed to get away. She needed a breath of fresh air, then she would be fine. She felt another wave of heat.
"I'm sorry. Please excuse me for a moment." She whispered trying to pull away.
"That's awful rude. We're in the middle of a pleasant dance and conversations." he said, tightening his grip.
"And I'm terribly sorry, but I need to be excused for a moment. Please."
He pulled her closer.
"Give me one reason to let you go."
She felt another wave of heat. She couldn't take it. She risked breaking character and used all of her strength to pull back and leave the dance floor, looking for the nearest exit. Her breathing came a little heavier and another wave of heat hit her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Haru noticed this scene play out, grabbed a glass of water before going after her. He caught up with her in a few moments and offered her the glass of water.
"Are you okay? You really don't look okay,"he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You're really scaring me."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Rena turned to face him. She took a few breaths and swallowed trying to find her voice. Slowly she shook her head, sending the room spinning. She touched her gloved finger tips to her forehead, trying to make the spinning stop.
"I...um...I-I just...." She took a few more breaths. "air."
She could feel herself swaying. She wanted to pull away...no needed to pull away. She tried, but couldn't get find the strength. Another heat wave washed over her. She needed to get out...now. If she didn't, she would be face first on the floor. She felt her knees start to give out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Haru caught her just before she fell to the floor. He picked her up fully before heading for the doors to the balcony which was the closest place with air he could get to. He set her down on a little bench before dissappearing back inside then coming out with another glass of water and a damp towel. He placed the towel on her forehead and tilted her head back gently to help get some water down.
"We should leave," he said softly as he took the glass back from her lips. "You really don't look good."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm
She panted slightly shaking her head. She gently moved the towel from her forehead and placed on the back of her neck. she bent forward resting her head in her hands while her elbows were propped up on her knees. She focused on making everything stop spinning and breathing evenly.
"We....w-we haven't completed our...job." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 pm
"There's not much you can do in this condition," he said in a serious tone. Haru sighed. "You can barely stand."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm
"I can do this." She said stubbornly. "I have to. An order is an order. It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. It's still an order and an order must be followed. I can't just walk away. I can do this....I...I have to."
She pressed on hand to her mouth as she fought back the nausea. In the back of her mind, she knew she needed rest. he was right. There wasn't much she could do in her condition. Still, she couldn't just walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 pm
"Rena,"he said, pulling her back into his arms. "We're leaving. I'll take full responsibilty if the Director makes a fuss. There will be another chance to figure out what they are doing." he said stubbornly as he made his way back into the ballroom so that they may take their leave.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm
Rena wanted to resist, she wanted to struggle, but she had no energy. She could only lean against him fighting to stay conscious. She wanted to smack herself for falling victim to her old weakness so easily. It became a struggle just to keep her eyes open as another wave of heat washed over her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Once outside Haru managed to get ahold of their ride and they were soon on there way back to the hotel. He had the driver help him get her back to the room. They laid her ontop of her bed.
"Miss Asho, can I get you anything?" Haru asked, squeezing her hand gently.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm
She sighed taking her glove off before placing her hand on her forehead. She wished everything would stop spinning for two minutes so she could form complete thoughts.
"I don't have much of a choice do I?" She whispered closing her eyes.
She hesitated a moment.
"A-a cool cloth...or some ice would be good.....I'll be fine. I-I just need to cool down."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games