Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm
A distant voice echoes in the Common Room, "I heart Gryffindors!"

[[Dropping by once and a while when I can. I congratulate Kitty, the new HoH. *applauds insanely* I also congratulate the new deputy head and prefect. Do Gryffindor proud! *rawr*]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 am
Kitty walked into the Common Room and straight into a enormous spider web. "Merlin's beard! Sheesh, how long has it been since anyone's been in here?" She looked around in dismay at the dusty and disused Common Room. Kitty sighed and used magic to pin the announcement to the board.

HogwartsMonthlyEditor
The August Issue of The Hogwarts Monthly is up! Go read it!

"I better get some house-elves in here to clean, just in case someone actually decides to come back..."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

*Professor Aurora walked back into the Common Room, through the portrait hole and into the center of the the great room. She let her feet do the walking over to the most comfortable arm chair by the fire place and sat down. She saw that the House-Elfs had been very busy, the room was so clean and tidy. She also saw that there was several copies of the Hogwarts Monthly on the table in front of her. She pick one up and began to read, hoping someone would come in soon.*

(Okay, so, I'm starting to now help the 1st years unpack and stuff. Consider my two weeks of allowed posting in here started, lol.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image
Andrew sent Alkor ahead to the Griffindor common room with a message for all gryffies!
~ATTENTION GRYFFIES~
I am here to let you know that the Hogwarts monthly is looking for authors. Show off your writing abilities, your love of Gryffindor, Hogwarts and all things Magical!
Contact AVATAR34 for more information!
the HM is a great thing that the guild has and hey it can earn house points for Gryffindor!
As Gryffindor Prefect i would like to see us take home the house cup this year!
lets go GRYFFINDOR!

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
*Professor Tina Aurora got up from the armchair and walked over to Alkor.*
"Thanks, for the message Alkor."
*Professor Tina Aurora put her hand into her robe pocket and took out a few treats.*
"Here you go Alkor."
*Then, Alkor proceeded to bite the Professor's finger and fly out the window of the Common Room and was heading in the direction of the Owlery. The Professor went back to the armchair and waited for the Students to arrive from the Express.*

((Everyone, you can post here! I know there was some confusion with the Quidditch Cup but, this in now the Fall Term, you can definitively post here now!))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 am
Everyone, please check the Gryffindor list on the first page and make sure you're in the right year. Also, the September Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up! I hope you enjoy reading it! 4laugh

I also updated the Calendar post on the first page, so you can finally see what Fall's schedule is like. If I fall behind on that again, sweatdrop remember you can always look in the Entrance Hall. 3nodding

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image

*Conjures an Issue of the Hogwarts Monthly and begins to read.*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
While struggling to climb through, a young girl supported herself on the edges of an expanding hole in the wall behind a portrait of a Fat Lady garbed in a pink, silk dress. Her light brown curls fell loosely down her back and cascaded over her shoulders as she readjusted her freshly ironed black robes. These robes were brand new and lined with a vivid red silk; they possessed the Gryffindor emblem on the left side of the girl's chest. After a rough history of muggle life, she had finally been accepted; she was very excited about her first year at Hogwarts. She called behind her, "Brighteyes!", and a small gray kitten with brilliant blue eyes capered towards her to follow closely. The girl looked up from the adorable creature and her bright green eyes observed around her. She was standing in a dimly lit room filled with lush burgundy and gold furniture; a warmly lit fireplace was along one wall; there was a towering ceiling above her. In front of her in the far corners of the room, she saw two staircases leading in opposite directions, which she assumed led to the dormitories.

There was only one other person in the common room; it seemed the other Gryffindors were either in the halls discussing things, in the dorms sleeping, or off playing games. Apparently, this person was a professor and a fan of the Hogwarts Monthly, the local school paper, otherwise she should have already graduated. She must have been older than 17, but the professor looked young as far as teachers go. Having sleek, short, silver hair, she dressed in pastel-colored robes that flowed elegantly. As the young girl approached the professor, who was reading the latest issue of the HM, she stretched out her hand politely. "Good evening professor," said the girl in a soft yet stern voice, "my name is Leonette Marylin Petronella. I'm a first year Gryffindor and it's my pleasure to meet you. I hope we get along this year." Leo smiled faintly and watched the teacher attentively as she awaited a response.
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 am

((Hello, all. How are you? College life sucks, I never have time for anything..))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
*Sees Omi struggling though the portrait hole with all of her belongs and then she introduced herself. She smiled back in reply.* "Hello, Leonette Marylin Petronella. I hope it's okay if I call you Leo. Its a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm sure we will get along fine. We really should be off to the Great Hall, the Feast is beginning and the Headmaster has some big news to discuss. Why don't you run upstairs and put your things down and we'll walk to the Great Hall."

(We really shouldn't be posting here because, of Spirit Week. You'll see why if you head over to the Great Hall, it's been moved to the Event's Sub-forum.)

((@zack: Hello. I'm okay. You don't think you'll be active anymore with Collage, do you?))

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xOmishu_uhsimOx

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████ Leonette 'Leo' Marylin Petronella ❤ Half-blood ❤ 12-years-old ❤ Gryffindor ❤ First year ❤ Willow, 10 ½", phoenix feather ❤ Brighteyes, gray kitten ████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

❤ ▍▍ █ ██ ████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤
"Of course professor," She said smiling again, "feel free to call me whatever suits your fancy. And I will do just that!" Leonette had heard rumors of the Feast while on the Hogwarts Express. As she recalled the wonderful things people had said about it, her stomach growled and she blushed from the embarrassment. She picked up her belongings, skipped to the girl's dormitory staircase, bounded up to her room, and finally came down the stairs with a noticeable lack of baggage. "I'll see you at the Great Hall professor!" she called, and off to the Great Hall she went.
❤ ▍▍ █ ██ █████████████████████████████ ██ █ ▍▍❤

{Sorry D: I wasn't aware; I'll go there now though}

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:45 pm
(Ahhh don't go yet. It starts Officially tomorrow but, we can r-p it out until then.)

User Image
"Okay.", Professor Aurora said to Leo. *Sits back down in the armchair to see if anymore students come by before she goes down to the Great Hall.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:58 pm

@avatar Well, that's good to know! Aghh, I'm really sorry, but I don't think so.. I wouldn't want to say that I am, then let you guys down..))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Endria enters the common room after what seemed a century,it was sure comforting to be back at Howarts,the only person in the room was Professor Aurora,she went by and sat down in a close-by arm chair"Hello Professor"she said with a smile,she would wait a little bit longer to go downstairs to the great hall and celebrate with the other houses.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm
Andrew enters the common room tired from all the traveling, he decides to take a nap and heads to the third year boys dormitory. The past few weeks have worn Andrew out and he needs the rest.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff