Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:12 pm
Lana looks around, making sure that they were okay to leave the kitchens on a tour. Yes the place seemed ready, so she turned on her left foot marching to the door, just before she exited she looked over her shoulder and siad 'Coming?' Before stepping out into the candle lit halls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageA house elf by the name of Hope wakes to the sound of dishes clattering and a water faucet dripping. She slowly lifted her head up, though her body stayed against the hard tiled floors of what appeared to be some sort of kitchen. Elves like herself who wore makeshift pillowcases washed dishes and cleaned the floor. Some cooked as well. Hope fingered her baggy shirt and pants that were each three sizes to big. Realization struck her as she noticed the clothes meant she had been set free by her previous masters. I can't be free. Not now. I was such a good house elf to them! Why was I set free? she wondered to herself. Finally she stood up from the ground, her eyes wide in terror. Where am I? What happened to me, to end in a place full of elves working and happy? There is no master present, yet they giggle and work harder. She stood frozen in place, wondering what could have happened to make her end up here, especially in clothes.  

hope-brown123

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image Oshen was about to enter the Kitchens and caught the tail end of the grop he was talking to earlier head back out, to go on the tour. Oshen Falls behind the last elf and goes on the tour with the group."Oshen hopes he is not rude for following" Oshen apologized for any rudeness with a squeak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm
User ImageMercury appeared at the Kitchen of Hogwarts "so this be where I am to toil now?" He said as he took a look around at all the elfs, some dressed like him in rags, others dressed in clothes. "How dare an elf disrespect their master to get freed!" he said with a scoff at the elfs dressed in clothes. As Mercury surveyed his surrounds his only hope was that he would not serve mudbloods, or blood traitors whilst here at Hogwarts. He began to look for the master in charge. "does anyone know who I may ask for work, I Mercury am in need of serving the master of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." he hoped that one of the elfs could direct him.  

freddydursley

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm
Some elves is just being banned from the castle, but no worries since it is being new elves coming in!
Welcome! Let Alicia elf know if you need anything?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 pm
Whose being banned?  

The_Original_River_Song

Versatile Genius

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Just as Zella and her group of house elf friends were about to leave, 2 new elves entered the kitchen. Remembering how kind the other elves were to her, she runs up to both of them and says "hello! what is your name? I am Zella elf, I'm new too!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 am
User ImageAs an elf walked up and introduced herself to her, Hope said, "I am Hope elf. Nice to meet you Zella elf." Though her face only showed how strange this place was to her, on the inside she was quite happy to know someone here. She thought to herself about why she had been given clothes, and too big ones at that. Was I disobeying my master? Why would I be in clothes? After thinking for a while she had a little of a flashback. Her masters were proud of her, their life was perfect, they no longer needed her. Then they gave her the clothes and set her free. As she listened to one elf say how, she wearing clothes, disrespected her masters to end up that way. "I didn't disrespect my masters," she mumbled quietly.  

hope-brown123

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 am
"Welcome Hope elf to Hogwarts!" Kurt said to the new elves, as kind as she could manage. "Welcome to Hogwarts Mercury elf! You can cook, clean, whatever right now pretty much. We cook to give food to masters and misses, we clean in case one comes by. I heard Lana elf was about to give a tour, maybe you can tag along."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 am
Trin walked around in the halls of Hogwarts. She was sweeping madly through the kitchen. "Trinity, this like not do I." she said to herself as she swept. So many of the other elves seemed to be getting fired so she put as much initiative it took into it.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm
Stormy Elf nods solomley at Alice Elf's announcemt, elves who fail to uphold duties are generally banned....
Quickly Stormy waves to the two new Elves as she walks in grabbing some rags and polish then again leaves to polish.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image Oshen turned to see the new elves, that Zella was greeting, and introduced himself " I be Oshen Elf, Oshen is here to get to know Hogwarts to keep an eye on my mistress son when he becomes a student here" Oshen bowed to Hope elf and Mercury elf, "you should join us on the tour, that ways you can learn about the castle get to know what an elf is to do and that Alicia Elf is the Headelf here." Oshen had a feeling that no matter what he said to Mercury elf it did not matter.  

Oshenukhar

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Kurt turned to the pile of dishes waiting to be washed. As she moved some of the dishes aside so she could clean them one or two at a time, one plate started to fall. Kurt quickly cast a hover charm so it wouldn't crash. She grabbed it in her hands and blushed as red as an elf could blush as she cleaned that one with the other in her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image As Mercury entered the kitchens he was greeted by three elfs, one called Hope elf, another call Kurt elf and a third Oshen elf. Mercury bowed to the three and said "Hello, So Alicia elf is in charge, ok So can I go on the tour?" Mercury waited for a few seconds, hearing no objection he joined the tour. Mercury had hopes that his stint here at hogwarts was not going to be like his stay at Durmstrang. All the sounds of the Kitchen faded as Mercury went into deep thought. The master he served Master Walmhof, always sent him away when he did something bothersome, depending on how bothersome it was he would be sent either to Durmstrang in Germany or Vlakovsky's in Russia, both very cold and forboding places. His last bothersome act was breaking the family decanter, that was passed down over 300 years of family. Durmstrang for a year was his punishment. The cold castle of Durmstrang made Mercury elf hate students all the students there would pelt the elfs with snow balls practice the dark arts on them and even kill a few of them. thankful Mercury was able to become close to a very cunning student and came out in one peice. thinking back on what made him get sent to Hogwarts, and thats when he remembered he was sent here because he spilled the last glass of Merlot all over Masters new robes. He earned a year of banishment with the bothersom students of this school.  

freddydursley

hope-brown123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm
User ImageWow, a tour! The elves are kinder than I had believed! she thought to herself, excitement boiling inside her. She nodded her head to the tour idea, and walked over to where she believed the tour was gathering.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games