Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Zach had been swimming at almost full speed since he'd spotted the underwater structure, and was a considerable distance away from her before he realized who he'd passed. "Hey!" He shouted as he turned around and swam after her. He wasn't exactly sure if he could catch up to her if he had to, but he figured it was worth a try.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:21 pm
At the familiar voice, Aria stopped and turned around. She didn't fully realize who it was until he was rather close. Her eyes widened slightly as she took in his lack of legs then closed the distance between them. "Zach? What... How..." It hadn't occurred to her that he'd used the wish, even though she'd felt it get used up.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm
Zach grinned. "The wish. I knew you were in trouble, and I came to help." He looked at his fin, then back to her. "Though I have no idea what to do now, so it was just a spur of the moment decision." He bit his bottom lip lightly, wondering if he could help or if he'd just be a nuisance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Aria tilted her head to the side as she looked at him. She let a small smile come to her lips and she asked, "You care enough about me that you'd come down here to go against forces you haven't even heard about... Just to help me?" She smiled a little more then wrapped her arms around him gently. "It really means a lot to me... And I actually do think you might be able to help."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 pm
Zach wrapped his arms around her waist carefully, returning her hug. "Of course I would. I don't leave my friends in danger unless I'm completely sure I can't do anything. So, what can I do?" He was a little uncomfortable with nothing under him to ensure that nothing could sneak up on him from below, and wanted to get somewhere he didn't have to worry about such things.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm
Aria smiled softly and nodded. "We need to get somewhere less... In the open." She nodded then let one of her hands take his as she started to swim in the direction of her usual hiding spot. It happened to be a cave were she kept random objects that she found interesting. Some were human, some were merfolk property. When they got there, she let out a soft sigh. "Well, I suppose you... Understand that I'm in trouble as well as my family."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Zach nodded. He ignored the things around him, instead focusing completely on Aria. "But is this all because you wouldn't marry that guy? How could your family get in trouble because of that? I could understand why you would be in trouble, kinda, but not how your family would."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Aria sighed. "Yes, but that's not it... He wants to take over our kingdom and not just ours, any magical kingdom in the world and there are quite a few... By keeping my family out of the way, he has a better chance at winning." She shook her head then frowned a little. "I don't know what to do, Zach." If they could, tears would befalling down her cheeks at the moment.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:33 pm
"Well," Zach began, "I would suggest killing him, and it would probably be the smartest idea, but I'm not a killer, and as far as I know, you're not a killer. But we have the element of surprise on our side now, and the help of my family if we need it."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:46 pm
Aria nodded then let out a small sigh. "True... But I know him. I should have realized that the b*****d would try something like this... He's extremely powerful and I don't have enough powers myself to beat him." She moved to a sitting position on a rock then buried her face in her hands. She was feeling very disappointed with the situation as well as herself at the moment.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Zach started wracking his brain for something they could do. He ruled out any sort of explosives or projectile weapons, since they wouldn't work well under water. His next thought was swords and the like, but he wasn't sure how well merpeople were trained in combat. "Can he use a sword?" He asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Aria blinked a few times then looked up at him. "A sword? That's not what you should be worried about... He has magical powers, Zach. A sword wouldn't harm him." She frowned a little then shook her head. She didn't mean to sound mean, she was just struggling with the current situation. She looked up at him again then sighed. "He said something about a ball... It's an annual thing that we do and he said it would go uninterupted... He was planning on doing something then... That might help us... Maybe.."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 am
Zach made a face. "That's the problem with villains these days..." He muttered. "They always want to flaunt what they're doing instead of just doing it. If they didn't want such a big audience when they "performed", they wouldn't get caught most of the time." He sighed and looked at her. "So, what do we do?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Aria nodded in agreement then let out a small sigh. "We go to the ball... But it's not until tomorrow night." She nodded then let out a small sigh. "We'll have to sit tight until then, I suppose..."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:39 pm
Zach nodded to show he understood, and said, "So, we'll observe what happens at the ball, and make sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Right?" He paused for a moment, thinking. "What about when it comes time to fight? I don't want to just sit back and watch, but if I don't know what I'm doing, I could just make it all worse."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff