Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:51 pm
Louis laughed slightly, "I suppose wining would be more fun... but I highly doubt you'll find a surgeon skilled enough to remove the bullet." the prince replied, suddenly rather serious. "I doubt even the surgeon attending my family could do that, and he's got incredible talent."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm
"I know that I have looked around for anyone that could remove it. No one will, thats why I'm now looking for other methods." Aiden said looking pointedly at Louis. "I dont suppose up know anything about magic that could do such things.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:15 pm
"Magic?" Louis asked, his face literally frozen at that.
Then he started laughing.
"What are you, a kid? Magic isn't real. It's just some superstition made up to scare little brats into behaving." the prince replied, trying to stop the sudden fit of laughter that came over him. "Magic's not getting that bullet out, Aiden. I think you're stuck trying to find a surgeon crazy enough to try."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:23 pm
Aiden glared as Louis suddenly started laughing about magic and asked if he were a kid. "Shut up royal!" Aiden barked angrily. "There is no surgeon fool enough to try, so unless you got another better idea. I'll go with with ledgends." Aiden growled standing up and moviong towards the door of his cabin.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:45 pm
Smirking, Louis did stop laughing.
But mainly because he wanted to say something instead.
"Stick with legends and myths then, Aiden... but it's no more than a fool's errand. You'll run this ship and it's crew around the world looking for your cure..." the prince walked forward until he was standing just in front of the captain. "And what..." Louis asked softly, his voice lowering in a seductive tone. "Will you do..." carefully he took Aiden's chin in his fingers and tilted the younger man's head up and back, looking into the captain's gaze. "When you find it, hmm?"
It was an odd move on Louis' part, to be sure.
But this 'kid' wasn't afraid to shoot his mouth off at the prince... and that in itself earned him some credit in Louis' eyes.
Not only that... but for some reason... Aiden's determination, blind as it may have been, was kind of... cute?  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm
Aiden gave a growl of annoyance when Louis continued to mock him about his choice of path. "Better to run a fool's errand then to pillage your towns and cities don't you think?" Aiden snapped as Louis ventured closer to him. Aiden was thrown off at the princes next move the change in the tone of his voice followed by the suddenly lifting of his chin causing him to look the prince in the eyes had him thoroughly confused. "I don't know, if I find. That is providing I live long enough to find this magical cure of mine then I would be healed and maybe continue to live as king of the pirates until someone kills me. Besides what does it matter to you what I do. Its not like i'm going to trap you on this damn ship forever. Who would want a spoiled royal anyway." Aiden snapped.

In truth he was hiding his own anger and fear. He had never thought about what he would or could do if he ever was saved from the bullet that would eventually kill him. He had never thought he would live past a couple years after getting his title, hell he wasn't even sure he was going to live a couple months with the title. He had already had it for two months and already so many pirates had challenged him for it. For Aiden he lived by the moment never thinking about the consequences of his actions.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm
Louis didn't release his grip on Aiden's chin in the slightest. "You're eager to live yet also eager to die... you're a contradiction, Aiden." the prince replied softly. "You call me a spoiled royal... but at least I can choose between life and death. You welcome it if it's in a duel for the title of Pirate King... and yet you seem to fear it in the sense of your wound... because that's a death you can't control." he arched one delicate eyebrow. "You're Pirate King, in control of the high seas... and yet, you're not even in control of your own fate as a bullet worms it's way deeper inside you." Louis laughed darkly. "Seems like you're quite the ironic young man..."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 am
Aiden gave a snarl ripping himself out of Louis' grasp. "So what if i'm a contradiction. My life is full of contradictions, I was supposed to die when I was shot, and here I am alive, when I was supposed to die 11 years ago. How does that work?!" Aiden growled his voice growing louder with each sentence. Aiden continued to glare at the other as Louis laughed darkly. Aiden was angry and his eyes showed it but he would not reveal the fact that Louis was right. The man had hit the nail right on the head, he was scared, scared of knowing that he would die and he had no control. Going on dangerous fool's errands like Louis called them was his way of coping and possibly seeing if he could worm his way out of a painful death.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm
Releasing Aiden's chin, Louis didn't break his gaze on the captain. "Just because your were shot, doesn't mean you're going to die." the prince replied, almost offhandedly. "It's the same as if you loose and arm or a leg. There's no guarantee of death. For you though..." he studied Aiden for a long moment. "You're not running toward a cure. You're running away from the reality of your situation."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm
"Its not the same, its in my lung barely being held there by small bands of tissue. Every time I over exert myself just in the slightest I have the chance of dying. One day when all the bands of tissue break and the bullet falls into my lungs I will die. I'm living on borrowed time. All the doctors that have seen me can't understand why i'm still alive!" Aiden snarled furiously. He could believe Louis was trying to compare his situation to that of losing an arm or leg. "The reality is I will die and probably sometime soon. Its getting worse." Aiden continued his voice softening. He had told his crew but he had been having more attacks lately to where he couldn't breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 pm
"Then why the hell are you wasting time looking for some non-existent cure?" Louis asked, his expression and tone suddenly extremely serious.
In reality, he had somehow backed Aiden into a corner, well perhaps not a real corner, but against the door of the cabin.
"If you're going to die. If you know you're going to die. Then why aren't you making the most of what time you've got left instead of chasing a fool's errand?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
"Because I don't want to die!" Aiden yelled breathing hard in his anger his back pressed against the door to his cabin. "Do you know how painful it will be when it happens. I won't be able to breath, blood will fill my lungs and i'll feel like i'm drowning. It'll be more painful than losing a limb ever could be. It already hurts enough when I have an attack, why would I want to go through something that is so many times worse that I can't compare it against anything else." Aiden continued.

"Besides what would I do to make the most of my time. Go find a princess, get married have children. None of that sounds like a good time to me, it just traps you in one place. At least with my fool's errand i'll have an adventure." Aiden said growling again. His breathing was still heavy and a bit labored.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:25 pm
Louis raised one eyebrow, "You've never been in love, have you?" he asked seriously, reaching out one hand to place against the captain's chest.
He could feel Aiden's lungs struggling even as he spoke.
"You need to find a lover and just make the most of it. Besides, your lover could always end your life before you drown. It'd be kind of romantic in a creepy sort of sense." he laughed slightly, watching Aiden. "Instead, you're still going to die, but you'll be doing it all alone... with never having really lived. Who knows, maybe your special someone would be happy sailing the world with you, hmm?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 pm
Aiden glared as Louis questioned if he had ever been in love. "Of course I haven't, its cruel to take someone on if you don't know how much time you've got left to live. What would be the point if I were to die the next day?" Aiden questioned allowing the hand on his chest. His crew did it every once in awhile to make sure he was breathing okay, apparently it was easier to determine if he was breathing right that way. He was sure right now that the other could feel how much he was having trouble from just yelling. "I could have anyone of my crew kill me, but whoever kills me gains the position of pirate king. Having a lover there to kill me when I start drowning in my own blood would be like asking them to do my job for me. Women don't like ships and I have no interest in them anyway." Aiden continued softly, he felt a bit light headed.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games