Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm
Mikage nodded as he stood up, pulling Orin up with him. He grabbed there bags as they walked out of the classroom. Mikage was silent for a long while, his mind kept plaing over the events of the day. Maybe I am insane...how long am I able to hold out... he thought to himself. Well, atleast they'll be able to make the pain disipate more as well. he thought again, a small smile gracing his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm
Orin stood as Mikage pulled him up, he felt a bit weak but remained steady on his feet. He walked from the school silently. He didn't know what he was going to say to his father about the days events. He didn't want to lie but he knew his father would know something had happened.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 am
Mikage kept thinking even as they walked into the house his mind kept reeling keeping him unfocused to everything else. When he came out of this thoughts he realized he was already home. "I'm gonna put my stuff away..." he said as he headed upstairs to his room. Mikage sighed as he pulled out his computer, taking it downstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 pm
Sunset Susie
Mikage kept thinking even as they walked into the house his mind kept reeling keeping him unfocused to everything else. When he came out of this thoughts he realized he was already home. "I'm gonna put my stuff away..." he said as he headed upstairs to his room. Mikage sighed as he pulled out his computer, taking it downstairs.

Orin walked silently down the street, he didn't know what the other was thinking but the grim look on his face said it couldn't be good at all. He wondered what the other thought of him now, especially knowing that others could use his weakness against him and were slowly killing him because of it. 'I'm probably too much trouble to be around now.' he thought sadly. Orin looked up as Mikage said he was going to put their things away, he merely nodded before going to the kitchen. He pulled out a bottle of juice and automatically poured a glass. His father wasn't home yet and he was slightly dreading his coming home. Orin took a drink of his juice before heading to the downstairs bathroom to check his wings.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Sunset Susie

Orin walked silently down the street, he didn't know what the other was thinking but the grim look on his face said it couldn't be good at all. He wondered what the other thought of him now, especially knowing that others could use his weakness against him and were slowly killing him because of it. 'I'm probably too much trouble to be around now.' he thought sadly. Orin looked up as Mikage said he was going to put their things away, he merely nodded before going to the kitchen. He pulled out a bottle of juice and automatically poured a glass. His father wasn't home yet and he was slightly dreading his coming home. Orin took a drink of his juice before heading to the downstairs bathroom to check his wings.

Mikageset his computer down on the couch as he waited for it load up. Walking into the itchen, he grabbed a snack and something to drink as he walked to the bathroom, but not going in, "How your wings holding up?" he asked on the other side of the door leaning against the wall. Mikage was grateful for now that pops wasn't home it gave them time to think of how to tell him of the days events. Mikage slid to the floor eating his snack as he forced his mind to remain silent for now. He didn't feel like thinking of events or anything along that for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 pm
Sunset Susie
Alikia Tsuki
Sunset Susie

Mikageset his computer down on the couch as he waited for it load up. Walking into the itchen, he grabbed a snack and something to drink as he walked to the bathroom, but not going in, "How your wings holding up?" he asked on the other side of the door leaning against the wall. Mikage was grateful for now that pops wasn't home it gave them time to think of how to tell him of the days events. Mikage slid to the floor eating his snack as he forced his mind to remain silent for now. He didn't feel like thinking of events or anything along that for now.

Orin walked into the bathroom flipping on the light. He pulled off his shirt shivering as his wings appeared at his call. Orin jumped in surprise as he heard Mikage question about his wing. He gave them a glance in the mirror, they were thinner, much more see through. There was no way he could hide this from his father and he knew it. Orin hung his head fighting back tears, "They're okay." he said in a calm steady voice. He didn't want to alert Mikage to the fact that he was still hurting and now dying quicker even though he believed. Orin wiped the tears that had fallen silently down his cheeks away. Taking a deep breath he banished his wings from sight and pulled his shirt back on.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Sunset Susie
Alikia Tsuki
Sunset Susie

Orin walked into the bathroom flipping on the light. He pulled off his shirt shivering as his wings appeared at his call. Orin jumped in surprise as he heard Mikage question about his wing. He gave them a glance in the mirror, they were thinner, much more see through. There was no way he could hide this from his father and he knew it. Orin hung his head fighting back tears, "They're okay." he said in a calm steady voice. He didn't want to alert Mikage to the fact that he was still hurting and now dying quicker even though he believed. Orin wiped the tears that had fallen silently down his cheeks away. Taking a deep breath he banished his wings from sight and pulled his shirt back on.

When Orin walked out, Mikage glanced at him, he could tell the other was lying, but he wasn't going to say anything. Pulling himself up he smiled. "C'mon, I'm sure Lina, and Anna want to see us." he said walking back to the couch logging onto the computer. He fiddled with getting web cam started and such. He smiled when it connected as he waited for the other two. "So what are we gonna tell your dad?" Mikage asked as he waited for his two friends. In the mean time he popped up the internet searching for the girl's site finding it quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am
Orin smiled as he walked out of the bathroom. Orin nodded and ran to the living room at the mention of seeing Mikage's friends. He jumped onto the couch looking expectantly top Mikage. Orin was humming softly when Mikage asked what they were going to tell his father, he stopped humming and looked down. "The truth... if I don't he'll find out and then he'll be mad. But this time I think he really will pull me out of school...." Orin said his voice drifting off.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm
((Sorry for not posting! Ill post tomorrow when Im fully awake))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:54 pm
(Not a problem)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 pm
Mikage nodded as he waited he searched the web at random not really caring much. H was silent, he didn't know what to say anymore. "...and I'm outa words...for once." he murmered laughing. It was unusual for him to be at a lost of words.

"Hmm, I never knew it was possible for you to be at a loss of words. News to me. Ne sis?" a voice said from the computer.

"I know. I never thought it was possible too." another voice sounded laughing. Though the voice seemed fainter.

Mikage jumped, startled by the sudden voices. Closing his search he saw his two friends, Mina and Nana. "Well nice to see you too." he said rolling his eyes.

Once of the girls laughed, the one who seemed closer to the computer. "It is nice to see you. Just didn't think it'd be this fast." mina said sarcastically laughing.

Mikage rolled his eyes again, as he turned to Orin, "Mina and Nana." he said pointing to Mina the one closest to the computer, then Nana, the girl in the background. "This is Orin." he said getting through the introductions.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:52 pm
"You didn't have to say..." Orin began but he stopped as he heard another voice. He was more surprised when he heard yet another voice. He watched as Mikage closed down his serch window and was greeted by two girls. "It's nice to meet you." Orin said softly, he was always a bit shy when meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm
BUMP  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 am
Mikage looking at Orin ruffling his hair. "Gomenasai." he said turning back to the screen.

"Its nice to meet you Orin-kun." she said smiling just as Nana came over pushing her off of whatever she saw on.

Nana smiled as she climbed on the bed Mina was laying pushing Mina away incendently having her sister fall off the bed. "I'm Nana, its nice to meet you too." she said smiling as she was caught off guard asnd pushed off the bed as Mina into view.

MIkage watched as the sisters faught pushing eachother off the bed. "You two...do you ever get along well?" he asked.

The two girls looked at Mikage a bit, "Nope." they said and continued trying to push each other away.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games