Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:53 am
Grasspaw blinked softly. Sunpaw..? She'd seen the apprentice at the Gatherings, not too much though. What was Cutepaw's relationship with him?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Lionflare hit the ground hard and a second later Deadheart was on top of him  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm
x-Angel Pyro-x
Hedgehog908
x-Angel Pyro-x
Cursedsong purred and flipped her apprentice over her head so she landed in the dust. "That will be the day that StarClan falls out of the sky! And I think they like it up there so you should probably talk to them about that!"

Withefire hissed and scrambled backwards under Redpine's chest. He rammed his head up wards, knocking the breath out of his lungs. "StarClan called Cursedstar to start PebbleClan. I don't think they're going to let a weak Clan like WoodClan destroy us!"

Cinderpaw rolled onto her side and sighed. "Cursedsong do you think Patchstar is ok? She hasn't been looking so well lately. . .Cursedsong what will happen to us if Patchstar goes to Starclan?" Cinderpaw looked at her mentor worriedly.
Cinderstar blinked away tears and dived forward slashing at Cursedstars neck.

Redpine jumped away gasphing for breath. "Cinderstar. . .was . . .brought to us. . .by Starclan. . .as well. . ." Redpine swallowed and glared at the Pebbleclan warrior in front of him. "A pathetic clan with no values for the warrior code will never be protected by Starclan!!"

(@ Cinderstar: FINE!!! Some of us have lives outside of the forest rolleyes )

Cursedsong blinked slowly. "I'm sure Patchstar will be fine... Actually, Cinderpaw, there's something that I've been wanting to tell you..."
Cursedstar dodged backwards, feeling Cinderstar's claws comb through her fur. Seeing her chance, she leaped forward and sank her claws into Cinderstar's shoulder and sank her teeth into the back of the orange tabby's neck.

"At least we know what the Warriors Code is!" Withefire lashed his tail. "Fortunately for us, StarClan doesn't take orders from mouse-brained WoodClan cats!"

(lol says the crazy leader >.<)
Cinderpaw's ear's shot forward. "what?! is it about my assessment?!?" Cinderpaw leaped up excitedly.
Cinderstar let her body go limp, then rolled. "Cursedstar!" Cinderstar snarled once more. "May Starclan banish you for what you did to me!!" Cinderstar turned her head and sank her jaws into Cursedstar's paw on her shoulder.

Redpine started to circle Withefire. "So your wimpy clan thinks their with Starclan? Well then lets make a bet. . . who ever makes it through this fight without dieing is in favor of Starclan!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 pm
Cursedsong blinked, slightly startled. "Well... No actually....." She looked at her paws. She sighed and then told Cinderpaw of how StarClan had called her to create a new Clan. "I'm sorry Cinderpaw... but I want you to stay here."

(Why didn't you come with me originally?)

Cursedstar youled and blood turned her paw black where Cinderstar's teeth had pierced her skin. "I didn't want you to get hurt!!! You were only an apprentice back then!" She struck her free paw forward and felt her claws connect with Cinderstar's ear. Then she pulled her paw back and felt blood spatter her face from the tears in the orange she-cat's ear.

Withefire laughed, "You must be joking! Someone as scrawny as you? In a fight to the death against me? WoodClan must teach their Warriors to be stupid!" he lashed his tail and circled around Redpine, keeping the same pace as the WoodClan tom.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 am
Shaking her head softly, Grasspaw looked to the struggling cats. She was so dazed... how could she fight now? I have to protect my clan! They need me now! With stregnth renewed, she plunged into the midst of battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 am
((DANGGIT SUNPAW YOU RUINED A REALLY EPIC MOMENT WITH CUTEPAW AND HER SISTER!!!!!!! stressed ))

Diamondfur Jumped on Cutepaw when she caught up to her again. "Where you going?" She asked. Cutepaw was in no mood, After a great deal of fighting She was pinned down. Cutepaw stopped struggling. Diamondfur purred. Cutepaw had giving up. Diamondfur raised one paw to end the fight.

((Sunpaw to the rescue?))  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:10 pm
(Whatever I deleted it)

Sunpaw looked around. He saw Cutepaw, pinned down by a warrior. He raced forward, and jumped on the she-cat, raking his claws on her back. "Let. Her. Go." he growled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 pm
Lionflare looked into Deadhearts eyes both cats eyes filled with hate.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:21 pm
"Ha! You defeat me?" Shrewclaw called out, her eyes gleaming with hate. She backed away and jumped on Duststorm, pinning him down. "It's over."

Duststorm struggled between Shrewclaw's grip. "Streakpelt, go back to camp. Try not to get into a fight." he said, his claws raking soft belly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Kairi Of The Dreams

Hawkpaw landed on her feet spat back at Springpaw,"No, but I think you are!" She said as she got into a defensive stance. It's clear that she's on offensive now, Hawkpaw thought as she blocked an attack.

Smokefur back up, getting tired and just plain annoyed from the all the attacking cats. He ran toward Honeyheart and jumped on the back of him, driving his claws into his fur. "This is what you get for messing with PebbleClan!" He spat.

[Yes, yes it was getting big. ^^ But not anymore.]

Springpaw crouched low to the ground, preparing to spring[xD] at Hawkpaw. Bunching her muscles, she leaped forward with one big push of her back legs and landed squarely on the apprentice's back. Grabbingher scruff again, she began to shake her frantically.

ch3shire_c4t

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm
Hawkpaw gasped from all the movement. Even though the PebbleClan cat was smaller than her, she could still shake her. Hawkpaw unsheathed her claws again (had to put 'again') and landed on the ground, making Springpaw fly off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:14 pm
Batwing saw this chance, and deciding it was as good as any, he decided to take it. Doing the best nod he could under the circumstances, he let the PebbleClan cat know his assention. When the other cat failed to notice the minute movement, he squeaked out through his squeesed air pipes, "That sounds fair. Alright then..." He gasped as he was set free and getting up on his paws, "You still never told me your name."  

Dolphinwhale

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:38 pm
(O_o ... um uh... I didn't actually think you would go with that.... Are you going to attack me?)

Flamelight nodded. "My name is Flamelight," He dipped his head slightly to the WoodClan cat. "It was a good fight. Now take your apprentice and leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 am
As she hit the ground, Springpaw growled indignantly, this cat was really starting to get in her fur. Seeing as she had not much battle training, none really, she had to rely on her instincts. But since she had no siblings, let alone parents, she never play fought or practiced the hunting crouch. This was full on just trying what she thought would work. She slid back to her paws, her legs aching already. Her claw was pulsing with pain, and she realized it was yanked a little too hard and blood was already oozing out on her paw.

Narrowing her eyes, she looked up at Hawkpaw. "Now you have to get me a new one." She hissed, baring her teeth. She arched up her back, taking slow steps towards the apprentice. As soon as she got close enough, she reared up on her hind legs and crashed back down on her back.

ch3shire_c4t

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces