Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 pm
A smirk appeared on Jaime's face her eyes flickered over to Yusuke. What the rest of the group didn't know was that the two fairly like minded pranksters, though no one would ever expect that of sweet innocent Jaime, had managed to sync their ideas. Suddenly, without warning, Jaime tugged Rose into a closet and Yusuke had surprised Kurama in as well. With a sharp click Jaime giggled. "I dare you to ten minutes in heaven with Kurama!" A nod of her head and her two companions snuck off to their room, knowing they would let the duo out...eventually.

The sudden motion caught the fox demon off guard to the point he didn't have a mind to comprehend what was going on until after he heard the click of the lock. Shock spread across his face, though overpowered by a crimson blush, as hse slid down the wall to sit on the floor. Damn Jaime and her matchmaking games!

All the girl offered was a nod of her head in understanding as she suddenly took in the bright red eyes of her Master. It was startling but she held a steady gaze as her mind formed a world specified to his fears. Hopefully she had done enough prodding and observing to be somewhat accurate on her guesses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:39 pm
"Um...what's ten minutes in heaven?" Rose asked as her eyes immediately adjusted to the darkness allowing her to see everything as if it was plain as day. Sitting down in front of Kurama she tilted her ears forward in anticipation of an explanation. She had no clue as to what ten minutes in heaven was or what it was for.So far whatever it was had made Kurama blush.

Ryuu was drawn into a barren wasteland of a world. Both of them was still sitting where they were. Giving a smile he gave her a single clap. "This is amazingly good for a beginner" He stated looking around completely unfazed. He didn't know what would happen, but he was sure he could handle whatever she could throw at him.whether it be nothing or some horrible monster.

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 pm
As his frustration rose slightly Kurama rubbed his temples. He would have to remember to get Jaime back of this. Or even better, hire Hiei to get her back. Sure, the fox was clever, but Hiei was messed up on every sense of the word. After taking in a deep breath he looked up at Rose a gave her a weak smile. "Well..." The man paused, wanting to make sure she understood without him implying anything. "It is actually seven minutes in heaven but this is Jaime's spin off. This game is popular amongst human teens. Two people of opposite gender are locked in a closet to act upon their own accord and desires basically..." He wasn't sure how to go on but it was now out in the air.

Tenma had seen something of a woman and she figured that, since she had been so predominant, there had to be some link. Without warning the girl standing before Ryuu began to melt into the woman of his mind. Tenma felt strong, powerful, even frightening as she glared at the man standing before her. The physiological effects that Ryuu would inevitably display, however, was what would act as Tenma's indicator.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm
"Sis?!?" Ryuu nearly shouted which caused him to be hit on the head by the woman. She was decked out in a traditional Japanese Kimono that matched her black and red hair. "Shut up" she said as she gazed at him with an even glare that could rival Genkai's and Toguro's. Turning around she looked Tenma in the eyes, "Who's the brat?" she asked allowed, the question aimed at Ryuu rather than Tenma. "Kina, that's my pupil" Ryuu said seriously. Letting out a smirk she let out a curious growl, smoking rising from her nose as she did.

"Oh!" Rose said blushing as she put the pieces together in her head. She didn't think of that, but now that she was it made sense, two people being in a dark closet alone. She didn't expect Kurama to do anything but if he wanted to he could, she wouldn't mind, after all they had kissed before.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 pm
Luckily for Tenma the form Ryuu's sister was looking at was simply a manifestation of her mind. After all, this man wasn't worth getting hurt over. The curious glowering stare had the girl slightly worried as she watched, perhaps the new dragon demon would attack the imitation pupil. That would probably scare Ryuu to death.

Kurama was slightly embarassed but he made sure his gentlemanly side took over. "Look, Rose, don't get me wrong, I like you...alot, but I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do. So, I guess what I'm saying is I don't mind if we sit here for the next ten minutes."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:20 pm
"I don't mind either" Rose said politely as she stood up to adjust her skirt, only to bump a shelf, causing a box or catnip to break open and fall onto Kurama. The scent of the catnip caught Rose's attention almost immediately as her head jerked to face Kurama, her nose twitching and her ears pointing up. Her eyes were wide as the scent took her over. taking a slow step towards him she started purring. It didn't take long for her to end up in his lap.

"Don't take me a fool, I know an Illusion when I see one and I know when someone is using my image without permission" Kina growled out with a frown, her eyes staring through the Illusion to the true tenma. She truly was powerful, strong in many arts, more so in the art of the mind, after all she taught Ryuu everything he knew.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am
Kurama froze as the green flecks fluttered down onto him. Before he could react or move or brush himself off, Rose had planted herself in his lap purring loudly. He couldn't even flinch at this point, it was bad enough that he was attracted to her but...this was going to become a very difficult situation for the fox as he fought off every urge to kiss her then and there. On second thought though, he wasn't sure he wanted to stop himself.

Tenma smirked, glad to see a powerful female that she could use against Ryuu in this situation. As Kina saw the girl's smirk anger inside of her snapped as she reached out with her claws and dug into the images chest. Though she had informed Tenma that she knew of her deceit, Kina still wanted to make her brother squirm. As the now bloodied Tenma clone sank to the floor, clutching her chest with a whimper, an image of Toguro appeared standing over Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm
Not having any control but her mind keeping her actions in check, Rose planted her lips on his, still purring loudly. What she didn't know was that the catnip was originally belonged to kuwabara for when his sister brought his cat over. Her tail moved and wrapped around them both, her purring and kiss not pausing.

"Hey toguro, Kina did it, not me" Ryuu said grinning as he watched Toguro. Him and Toguro may have been even in strength, but Ryuu had the upper hand. Toguro was stronger physically, but Ryuu was stronger in the psyche and he had wings which he could use to escape into the air.  

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Rose finally had to break the kiss for air, so as to not pass out. resting her head against his chest so as to not do something she would later possibly regret, she laid there, purring contently happy where she was and secretly happy that Jaime and Yusuke were both meddling pranksters.

Not caring about what was happening, Ryuu was already working on dispelling the Illusion. Of course it didn't take him very long to reverse the curse back onto Tenma, causing what was happening around him to melt away into what Tenma feared. He was known as a master of a mind after all, able to easily psychologically manipulate many people, using many tactics that he either discovered, was taught, or came up on his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 am
The man smiled as he allowed Rose to sit in his lap. Crisis was averted but he wasn't sure he really wanted to avoid it. With his eyes and mind fixated on Rose the fox demon hardly heard Yusuke attempting to sneak up to the door. Two steady and kind hands gently gripped Rose's shoulders as Kurama stood, moving Rose with him. "Yusuke is attempting to sneak up on us, so would you like to give him a scare with me?" His voice was low so that anyone outside wouldn't hear. All he was planning to do was hang from rafters and, when the boy came in looking for them since they wouldn't be in plain view, they would hang down and sppok him. It was simple but fun. Perfect.

Tenma knew when the illusion had been forced back on her. This was something the should've expected from such a man but, as far as the girl was aware, she had no fears to exploit. Suddenly there was a weird sensation around her ankles as chains snaked their way into a tight grip on her body. The girl knew that, even though this was all an illusion, she would now be incapable of moving. Morphing up from the ground were two masses of clay and they soon became exact replicas of Toguro and Carolyn. What was going on? Ryuu knew that she didn't fear either of these people. Which ment something else was going on.

Without warning a massive katana came down on the two, cutting deep into their bodies and leaving no chance of saving them. Tenma had seen the movement before she had processed what had just happened. She had tried to run in the way, to protect them with her own body, but the chains tightened and knocked her down to her knees. Her body was hollowed but she felt like someone had just dropped a moutain on her chest. All she did was stare, somewhat confused, at the bodies as their thick black blood pooled around their bodies and drifted towards her, eventually staining her knees and any part of her leg that was now touching the ground.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:17 am
"All right, sounds fun" Rose stated as her eyes became more feline. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she flexed her fingers before swiftly climbing up the wall and onto the rafters, not leaving any trace of her ascent behind her. She was ready and she knew she would add in a growl to the scaring of Yusuke.

Stopping the Illusion, Ryuu made it freeze before dispelling it. "As you just saw, everyone has a fear to exploit, for me it's my sister, for you it's Toguro and Caroline, now you have a little experience on both the giving and receiving end of the curse meaning you know how terrible it could get. Now you'll only use it for a good reason; meaning no torturing random demons, no matter how weak" Ryuu stated as he stared Tenma in the eyes sternly. "Training is over for now" He said sternly but softly as he strolled away from the tree and towards the compound.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff