Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 pm
after a while kitsume gets the princess up and the head to the park. I watch the princess swing on the swing set  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Alicia and Lily both turned to look at him. Lily let out a laugh and Alicia stifled a giggle. "Sorry, I'm trying to show Alicia the ropes."
"Because Lily says that I should see her make something first before I try myself," Alicia said in an annoyed tone.
"Last time you almost blew up the house!"
"Last time I was ten,"
"And you still haven't gotten over your fear of ovens,"
"But when you open them, a wave of heat overwhelms you!" Alicia and Lily continued to argue, but the fact that they were smiling showed that they were joking.

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm
I watch saya swing. as she swings i start to sing  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Chika sat on a white wooden chair at the hideout slumping in his seat, his arms laying on his stomach. He stared blankly at the ground then ruffled his blood red hair (I no, it looks pink...but it was actually suppose to be red...) and sighed then closed his eyes.  

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm
An familiar voice spoke to Kamitsu's head. What are doing? Get more crystals! it said. Kamitsu woke up. He sure that the voice told the same thing to his fellow Coripios. Quickly, he went out and left a note to Tsukiko that he left for an early walk. Searching through houses, he only managed to get two. The crystal that controls the wind and the other crystal summon dogs. Then he quickly hid just in case someone might see him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 am
Rain had a soft smile on his face as the two women were jokingly arguing. "Food?" he asked with a child like face and a wide smile.

((Iris> is it that easy to get crystals?! o.O ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 am
(( Uhh...well...It was a bit dark and almost everyone is asleep..so...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:47 am
''hellllllo'' monarell said as floating in the sky '' do i know u ''monarell asked  

future ruler of Adedosia

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

future ruler of Adedosia

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:52 am
"maybe they can't hear me " monarell thought "oh well" as she went off to another place  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 pm
//OOC: Who were you talking to? And you should give people a chance to post before you write them off like that.//

"Yeah, yeah. One minute." Lily said, adding finishing touches to the meal. "Alicia," she started again, "we need to leave in fifteen minutes. Eat fast."
"Okay," Alicia said with a nod and sat down.

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:11 pm
saya hears me singing and listens to me sing. "princess are you ready to leave?" saya:"no" "ok" i go back to singing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 pm
((o.O I am very confused about the way people are rping here...))

Rain nodded and started eating half burning his tongue. He grabbed a glass of cold water and drank it at once. "Careful it's hot." he commented with a very plain voice which contrasted greatly with the red of his face.

He swallowed his meal in no time. "Delicious. Thank you." were his only words before putting his dirty plate and silverwears in the sink and heading for the door.

"Five minutes ladies." he announced and disappeared upstairs.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity wandered aimlessly around town, gazing up at the sky, wishing it would rain. She smiled into the air, not watching where she was going as she moved downhill on a sidewalk. She nearly tripped once or twice, but it wasn't too much of a bother.

She passed a few houses, but it was mostly grass now. She had gotten to the outskirts. Once there, she sat under a huge willow tree, and pulled out a small pocket notebook, a pen, and began to draw her surroundings.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Alicia helped Lily clear the table and wash the dishes. when finished, Alicia wiped her forehead with her arm and sighed. "I feel relaxed."
"Uh huh, good for you." Alicia gave Lily a stern look, then sighed again.

//OOC: I'm confused as well. The days are too short and not everyone is on the same page...//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:43 pm
Kamitsu started to run off again from those people who were after him. Looking back, he didn't noticed he bumped into a girl who was drawing a while ago. "Umph...what was that", Kamitsu said, not looking up.

((Damn headache...))

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games