Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Henteko ran over and helped them up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Yuki stopped crying, thanks to Kinu. "So are you from earth too?" Yuki asked. Kinu nodded. "Of course..." Kinu said. Yuki brighted up a bit. "Maybe we CAN get home after all..." she said. Kinu looked confused. "WE?..." she asked. Yuki nodded. "Yeah. Me, you, Henteko, Rin, and Kari," Yuki said. Kinu smiled. "Can i meet them? Besides, its getting dark..." "Oh of course! And i needed to start heading back anyways..." Yuki led Kinu back towards Henteko and the others.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 pm
"I hope she'll wake up soon." Mia siad.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm
"Me to if we want to get out of here then we're going to have to start moving in the morning,"Henteko said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Mia nodded, looking at Rin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Yuki flew over to Henteko, while Kinu stopped about 10 feet away. "Henteko. Rin. Kari. This is Kinu. She's from earth too," Yuki said. Kinu nodded, though she didn't say anything. Yuki saw another person (Mia). "Hey Henteko. Who's this?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm
"I'm Mia, Rin's little sister, oh, and if you didn't notice.....Rin's still knocked out...." Mia said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 pm
"I see that..." Yuki said with a sigh, and a frown. Kinu looked over to Rin. "How long has she been knocked out?" Kinu asked.  

Feathertail14

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 am
Kari nodded towards Kinu, as a formal greeting. "So your from...?" she asked.

(Is it okay if Kari already knows Kinu? 'cause they're both monsters pretneding to be human.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm
"I don't know." Mia said.

((I'm going to Make Rin Still knocked out when we need to go cuz' i have an Epic idea.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 pm
((@Bumblepaw: yeah its fine.))
((@Dew-Chan: sure thing))

Kinu nodded towards Kari, a smile on her face. "You should know me. I'm in the same town as you. I saw you a few times in town, remember?" Kina asked.

Yuki looked at Kari, then to Kinu, then back to Rin. "I hope she's ok..." she said to Mia.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Henteko stared at Kinu with menicining eyes.Then he looked up at the sky "It's starting to get dark lets set up camp and sleep.We're going to need energy for tommarrow,"Henteko said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm
Mia nodded. "Can someone help me carry her?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 am
"We're going to make camp here so we won't have to move her unless you relly want to,"Henteko said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:57 am
Mia nodded. "ok." She said.

((POST 194!!!!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash