Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 pm
((i do.... stare ))

Hana nodded. She got up off the rock bench and looked around the area. "How long do you think we should stay down here?" she asked Skye.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 pm
"I'm not sure..." Skye said. "Just until things are clear i guess. Until then we might have to change what we look like, to hide ourselves better." She stopped for a minute. "I can use my magic to change what i look like, Think something up, i can give you it." She said, Transforming her Human form Differently. "This should do, Don't you think?"

((She looks like this right now: User Image ))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm
Hana nodded and smiled. "You look great!" she said. "ok... uh... ok i have my idea on what i want to look like..." Hana closed her eyes, waiting for Skye to use her magic.

((btw, this is what she'll end up looking like: User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:09 pm
"Ok." Skye said, She Thought really hard and When she opened her Eyes Hana had Changed! "Wow! that looks amazing!"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm
Hana looked at herself, and she looked just like she thought. "it really worked!" she said, smiling. Then she looked at Skye. "Thanks Skye. So now that we changed, are we ever going to change back?" Hana asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 pm
"Don't worry, i can change us back at anytime." She said. ((looking like this: 3nodding ))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm
"So you mean you can change us back whenever, but if you didn't change us back, would we just stay like this for ever?" Hana asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:14 pm
"Yep." Skye said. ((Still looking like this: 3nodding ))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:16 pm
Hana looked surprised. "wow.... thats so cool!" she said, excited. Then Hana looked up at the hole, then over to the water, then over to Skye. "Maybe we can get out of here now or something..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm
"Ok, But WAIT HERE." Skye said, Turning into a pixie, She Flew in the Small hole and turned into a human. Peeking her head out the bush. When everything was clear she turned into a pixie again. "it's clear." she said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Hana nodded, then changed into a phoenix and flew out of the hole. She flew over to Skye, wondering if they should change into humans now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm
"It's fine I'll see him later,"Kagai said

Who was that kid and why did he look famillir? Ayu thought as he continued to run  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:47 pm
Skye turned into a human again. after they both where human she said. "Now we have to keep it low profile. So we don't get caught. Give me your source of power and ill give you mine, so we CANNOT transform." Skye said, Taking a necklace and giving it to Hana.

((Just say they have one ok?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:55 am
((k we can say some of then have it or something))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 am
(( 3nodding ))

((POST 194!!!!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash