Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm
~"Stella? Is she still alive?"
Laleo let go of Siren when Alex grabbed his arm.
~"Lynette? Is she still ok?"
He looked to her with pleading eyes, even though they were half clouded in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:24 pm
Lynette tilted her head slightly and moved forward to help.

-"We're both fine. Perfectly fine."

Lynette looked back to her aunt, caught her attention and motioned her to follow. Seeing her aunt nod she turned her head forward.

-"Laleo, I want you to listen to me when I say this...I don't need you to worry about me or my aunt. We can fend for ourselves, I think you need to take care of yourself before you think about anything else. I know you want your family, but you can't find them half dead...Perhaps my aunt can do what she has to do when you've regained strength."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm
-Lady Ivy emerged from her cabin, looking to Eve. "Well, you have come far, little angel. You may now even give yourself a title. Unless of course, you wish to take the other path," she said, grinning at Eve, who sat on the mountain.
-The breeze whipped her hair around. "No, I wish to remain a Light Angel. After experiencing the powers of dark angel, I probably can't even speak to Chaos again," she said quietly. "Besides, what good would it do? I have so much more purpose with my healing ability. And, well, my other ability as well." She felt her angel inside stirring.
-"Right. Well, if that is all, you are ready to face Caiden. But, as a parting gift, I would like to present you with this," Lady Ivy said, taking a small bottle on a necklace out of the inside pocket of her long jacket. "You will find many surprising things in this. Use it correctly."
-Eve took it, putting it around her neck. "Well, it's been fun. And I will keep a look out for the person I must help. See ya later, then." She said, spreading her wings.
-Lady Ivy watched as Eve flew faster than before she had when she first met her. "Farewell, Angel of Time." And after three seconds, Eve was gone.

-Eve landed among the trees, sensing the presence of Chaos and Lynette. Walking forward, she decided to stay low, for she sensed another pair of powerful beings overhead. She twisted the bottle in her fingers. She felt the bottle shift in her fingers, and taking it off, it danced across the mossy floor. "What the f-" she started, but a strong, red light poured out of the bottle, and a dog-sized creature began to rise from the glow on the ground. The glow faded and revealed a small, scaley creature spread open its transparent wings and stretch out its back. The dragon was a silvery white and its eyes were a piercing green. It slinked around and wrapped itself around Eve, recognizing its new friend and master.
-"What in the hell? It looks like Lady Ivy wanted me to use you for some reason," she said, the dragon growled in a yes.
-Eve kept walking through the trees when she saw Lynette. "Hey!" she said, waving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 am
Laleo turned his head at the sound of the shout.
~"I think I just heard Eve... I must be going crazy."
Siren looked the same way.
~I don't think you are... I heard her too.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 am
Lynette turned to look who it was. Seeing Eve, she smiled and waved back. She motioned her to come over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 am
~"Why am I getting an unsusal vibe from her? She seems different."
Laleo shivered, his tattered wings finally vanishing from his back.
~"Lynette, Tell me you are feeling what I'm feeling..."
He looked up at her, confused.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 am
Lynette almost started to panic. She never senses vibes from anyone. She never knew if her aunt, Chaos, or anyone was around a corner or even behind her. It was one of her weaknesses, a big one. After a moment of falsely pondering his question she lied.

-"Yeah, I see what you mean..."
She looked down to the ground.

Damnit, I can't do anything. I'm the weakest one in this place, I shouldn't even be here. Whatever made Chaos like this, if I ran into whatever it was, I could die. I hope no one figures this out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 am
~"Lynette? You ok? Hello? Anyone in there?"
Laleo tried to look in her face. Something was off. He sighed.
~"Lynette, it's fine if you can't feel it. You'll learn, sometime. It's just a matter of time."
He looked around at everyone.
~"...I'm tired..."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 am
-"What!?...I don't know what you're talking about," She tried to convince him, "and of course your tired." She laughed.

...I think my arm's asleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 am
Laleo's arm that Lynette had ahold of started going cold, icy cold.
~"Don't try to lie to me, Lynette. I've dealt with plenty of them. I know when someone is trying to cover the truth."
He looked up at her, a slight glow in his eyes.
~"I may be in a weakened state, but I still have enough sence to know what is going on around me. And your aura is off. So you lied."
He closed his eyes and waited.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 pm
She heaved a sigh.

-"Alright, fine...you caught me." She looked at him,"Just keep it to yourself, okay?"
She bit her lip again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm
~"You'll learn... Don't worry."
He yawned and looked around again.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Alex turned his head torward Eve, the newcomer that knew Lynette, as he kept ahold of Laleo.

~"So, Eve. I see you met Lady Ivy. I can smell her wings oin you. and I can see, as usual, she had your wings grow too. It is a wonder how she does that. But I tell you now. Don't think lighthearted of what she taught you. She is completely right, Whitelighter."

Alex stared at her as she made no response.

~"If you are confused on what a whitelighter is, it is what you are called to most witches, as what Lynette really is. I am astounded that Lady Ivy didn't tell you that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 pm
~"Actually, Alex, that's not right.... Lynette is a manipulator, not a witch... and White-Lighter originated from what us Dark Angels called the Lights..."
Laleo looked up and shook the arm Alex had.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 pm
Alex turned his head to Laleo and replied.

~"Although most manipulators are witches. And I believe she is going to learn some of the sorts from me as well."

He turned his head to Lynette now, seeing her blank expression as he senses through her rapid eye movement that she was thinking about why she isn't powerful enough and when she was going to become more powerful.

~"Steady little one. It takes patience to be great. Not being patient will only get you into trouble. In time you will learn, as what Leo had said."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games