Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Tillie took the smaller half from Zane, "I don't eat much." she said. Then she slid off of her horse and sat down next to it, keeping the reins in her hand. She took small bites out of the fruit, not sure what to say. She was very excited, she was also nervous. She was worried that they would realize she was gone and send for her. She shook her head to rid herself of the thought. "Zane, what brought you to this kingdom? There wasn't a single guest with your name on our list." she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Zane slid from the saddle of his horse as well and sat at the base of a tree, "I told you, I came for business. I was there trying to get new clients, didn't really get any, but I met you, so I think it was worth the trip." He bit into his fruit and chewed slowly, "I wasn't on the list because I am not anyone of high standing..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Tillie nodded, "Although the butcher was not a person of high standing, he was listed." she argued mildly. She took a bite out of her fruit and then smiled, "So will we be going to find new clients elsewhere?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:35 pm
"A wandering merchant has less standing then a merchant, after all, the merchant has no land to call his own, nor does he have a home." He ate some more of his fruit. "Well I guess we could go find some more clients, but with the sack you brought... we don't really need to, it's more then enough to buy some land and live comfortably for a very long time..." He blushed when he realized what he was sugesting, "I do not mean that I want to... never mind..." He sudenly bacame very interested in his fruit.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Tillie giggled at Zane. She finished off her fruit, "You want to live comfortably with me for a very long time?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:25 am
He set the fruit aside full for the moment, "I don't really know you well enough to say for sure... but what I know of you so far, I think I would enjoy it..." He kept his eyes on his fruit as he said this, "Though I intend to get to know you a lot better before I make a real decision on the matter..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Tillie smiled and ran her finger lightly down Zane's chin line. "I know I'd enjoy it." she said. She smiled at him, "I didn't mean to put you in a difficult spot." she added softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm
Zane smiled as a light purple blush colored his cheeks, "I think you should get to know me a little more before you say something like that..." He picked up his fruit and found that he had a hard time actually bringing himself to take another bite. He managed to choke down the rest of the fruit, his face deepening in the purple color slowly. "We need to get going again soon Tillie."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:40 pm
Tillie shook her head, "Zane, I know I would enjoy being with you because it is something different. I've been trapped in a palace my whole life, you were free to roam the world. Now, I get to have a guide to help me see the world." she said. Then she stood up, brushing some grass off of her skirt. She extended her hand to Zane, "Help up?" she offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:34 pm
He took her hand and stood up, looking away, "Tillie, befor ewe go any farther, you need to know that I haven't been compleatly honest with you... I don't want to have to tell you this when it will be hard for you to go back if you want to. I'm not a merchant, I'm a thief, and I was at that party to steal something of your father's..." He continued looking away, not able to look at her reaction.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 pm
Tillie felt her smile fade away, and she took a few steps back. She wanted to be shocked, and act like she had been fooled. She wished that she could say that she wanted to go back to her life where most people didn't lie to her. She couldn't do any of that. She had known that Zane was not a merchant, because if he were, he'd have been on the list. There were traveling merchants on the list. She knew that Zane had been hiding what he really did to get by, and she had just ignored it. She had enjoyed his company, and was fond of him, so she ignored that he was involve in something shady. "Zane, I knew you weren't a merchant." she softly said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:04 pm
Zane looked up, amazed that she wasn't angry with him, "How... I didn't do anything to draw attention to myself, I know I didn't... unless you count snapping at your friend." He bit his lip to keep from smileing at the memory. "So you not mad?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:14 pm
Tillie smiled, "You didn't really bring attention to yourself, but coincidentally, my father was robbed at the party.. So I kind of guessed." she said. Tillie shrugged, "No, I lied to you in the beginning." she reminded him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:16 pm
Zane brightened a bit smileing slightly excited, "So you still want to go with me?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:21 pm
Tillie grinned and nodded her head. "I certainly don't want to go back, and I would probably end up in a bad situation if I were to continue on by myself.." she said. She walked to her horse and lifted herself up onto the saddle. "As long as you still want me to come with you..." she said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games